en
Back to old website

Evanescence or Within Temptation

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
CryinWater
CryinWater | 09:27
I prefer Evanescence but i also like within temptation, what do you prefer?
26 to 50 of 74 comments
page 2 of 3
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 02:35
She's not THAT bad at singing

im not just talking about her singing. i agree she has powerful vocals but i dont think it sounds good and if it wasnt for Ben Moody Evanescence would never have been heard of. he did everything for that band. im intrested in seeing if people will still like them now that Amy has some responsiblities.
Jay_The_Viking
Jay_The_Viking | 02:36
Within Temptation...
dakondakblade
well evanescence is effing awesome.. their underground stuff at least.. but within temptation.. mother earth is the greatest well one of the greatest gothic cd's in my opinion so wt get my vote...
FoNT
FoNT | 02:38
i choose......to kick jon bon jovi square in the nuts.
CryinWater
CryinWater | 10:11
lol, Look i kinda like Amy Lee, and i like Ben Moddy too, i agree that the band without him will not be the same, but ou have to admit that Amy can do it on her own, and i guess we'll see, their new album is on the road. If it fails, i won't be into evanescence anymore, at least not much. Cuz their previous songs are WoW. Oh and btw what is WT's singer's name?
dudekrulz
dudekrulz | 10:22
Sharon den Adel.

DeadTeddyBear
DeadTeddyBear | 10:30
Look i kinda like Amy Lee,

That's what all Evanescence female fans tend to say aha. If you go to their message baords you get these girls saying they get critised cause they look like amy lee and stuff.. almost everyone there says that.... so you don't know how to stupid that sentence looks for me.
dudekrulz
dudekrulz | 10:34
^

lol.

Go Lou! Go Lou! Go Lou!

* offtopic :
I promise never ever to use that icon again
stephanie8414
"im not just talking about her singing. i agree she has powerful vocals but i dont think it sounds good and if it wasnt for Ben Moody Evanescence would never have been heard of. he did everything for that band. im intrested in seeing if people will still like them now that Amy has some responsiblities."

Yes, that's true. Ben Moody seemed to do most of the better stuff for them. I'm curious to know how their next CD will sound. Amy's either going to go back to how they sounded before (since Ben was more interested in fame than she was and he wanted them to be popular. Amy was in it more for the music) or completely screw up.
_AdreNaliN_
_AdreNaliN_ | 16:36
hmm...difficult but i would go for Evanescence
dudekrulz
dudekrulz | 01:23
since Ben was more interested in fame than she was and he wanted them to be popular. Amy was in it more for the music

What!?

It was the OTHER WAY AROUND my friend.

Ben left the band because he thought that fame was getting to Amy's head.
stephanie8414
Well, I was told that's how it was and Ben left, because he was moving away from his religion or something. The band started off as Christian rock. Amy was trying to act all cool and swear a lot in interviews which made other Christian rockers critisize them and want their music removed from Christian CD stores. After that, they weren't a Christian band anymore and Ben thought he was becoming less religious than he was before. He quit the band, because he didn't want that to happen and probably for a lot of other reasons as well.
DeadTeddyBear
DeadTeddyBear | 15:29
of course ben isn't in it for the fame, that's why he's signed to a big international label and doing duets with worldwide famous artists.. whatever artist says that and says they dont wanna be famous and earn millions is lying half the time..
stephanie8414
whatever artist says that and says they dont wanna be famous and earn millions is lying half the time..

Yeah, that's true
CryinWater
CryinWater | 10:24
Sorry teddy, but i didn't get your point, btw i'm a male not feamle and umm... what's wrong with liking amy lee?? I never said anything about amy lee's looks, coz i don't care what she wears and how she is. i care about her voice, i like her for that voice of her's thats it. And don't try to deny that her it's not awesome.
viza_88
viza_88 | 13:13
What's that shit stephanie!
Of course it's EVANESCENCE...!
stephanie8414
What's that shit stephanie!

Just my opinion based on what I know...
alelee
alelee | 03:35
I like evanescence but the voice sounds the same everytime. I like within temptation but i can't stand sharon's voice... I'll go with SINERGY ok???
CryinWater
CryinWater | 13:40
Lol
stephanie8414
I'll go with SINERGY ok???

Sinergy is great, but I think Within Temptation still gets my vote
Witchy_Piper
Witchy_Piper | 07:53
WITHIN TEMPTATION!!!! I LIKE EVANESCENCE TOO BUT WT IS LIVE BETTER!!!!
shelly47
shelly47 | 11:17
Evanescence for sure

Evanescence

And not to forget...

NightHobbit
shelly47
shelly47 | 11:18
Actually, scratch that last bit...its better to use their names

Lou
1thousandtears
eaasy...Evanescence