LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
girlie
girlie | 17-07-2002 02:45
Well, i have been unable to connect to the net since about last Friday, so i was gone for 4-5 days....then last night I finally got connected again and couldnt access the forum cos it kept saying something about the server and a possible misconfiguration blah blah....computer jargon really. Anyway, so this was the only site I couldnt access, so I'm guessing that it mustve been a site thing cos theres no prob today.
But ANYWAY, to the point of my topic, the layout of forum topics and stuff all changed, has anyone noticed? I kinda like it cos its a bit more specific about where to post topics so less stuff gets thrown in general.
But I have another suggestion, for next time changes are made...Ok, it relates to active topics..you can only display one page and cant access the next page of recent topics, which means if you dont check it 24 hours you wont be able to see all you missed under active topics...it's really just a matter of convenience, but what do other people think? (otherwise you have to keep going to the main page and if you make a post you have to start from clicking on forum all over again, not just active topics....)
PS. I said I was away for 4-5 days, will someone say they missed me please? lol
6 comments
pesh_is_fresh
pesh_is_fresh | 17-07-2002 05:01
I missed you very much indeed. Its just that you left us with such memories that we never knew u were gone?! hehee
baaigones
baaigones | 17-07-2002 09:23
Girlie, you were gone from the forum but you never left my heart, sure I missed you but missing you made me realise even more the love I feel for you

And about the changes, didn't really notice it, but you're right about the display of recent topics, it should be posible to see more then just one page, please Ray, would you do that for us
Tiny
Tiny | 17-07-2002 09:27
I missed you girlie!!! And I noticed the changes too. What you said wasn't a bad idea, but I don't have a problem with the way it is now either.
alexandra
alexandra | 17-07-2002 15:25
missed you! missed you! missed you!!!!!! about the changes: i didn't really know what you meant with active topic, so i tried it and i guess they are all the posts in all the categories that people are replying to at the moment. i don't think i'm gonna use that, cause it would be a bit confusing for me: i wouldn't be able to remember where i wrote something. i'm just gonna do what i always do: go to forum, website, general with my button thingie. bye, peace & smile, alex
LatinLockito
LatinLockito | 17-07-2002 16:03
I agree with you girlie, there should be at least 3 pages for Active Topics, coz, in my case once i reply a topic that appear in the page of Active T. and i didn't connect about 3 days and i had to start looking for all the forum where the hell was that topic, since im kinda new here, i didn't knew this forum have categories, anyway, i think there should be an option that allow you to see at least 3 pages of the latest active topics,

ps. once again, if anyone find out that im doing a bad writing will be so kind to correct me? trying to learn here....
LatinLockito
LatinLockito | 17-07-2002 19:30
ok, maybe keep topics from last 2 days
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: