LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 14-05-2005 11:05
There's a piercing that young girls are taking part of now, called corset piercing. I know it's not a new thing, but now it's actually a trend which is something more than just a few people here and there doing it. Girls are actually getting this done for their PROMS, etc.

It's piercings up the back or side in two rows where hooks or eyelets are put in so that they can be laced up like a woman's corset with ribbon. Here's a link of a bit of info and pictures of this latest trend:

Corset Piercing

This looks EXTREMELY painful. If you're a thin person, how is there even enough fat or skin to pierce? Not to mention the ribbon stuff being tied against your back or side. Yeow.

So I'm just wondering if you've seen this or gotten this done or if you haven't - what you think about it. It will be interesting for me to hear what you think. Some guys I've talked to have said it was hot to them, and some thought it was freaky. Maybe I've been living under a rock, but it just kind of surprised and shocked me; I've never seen anything like this, and it's now become an actual trend among young girls.
176 to 186 of 186 comments
page 8 of 8
double_bladed
double_bladed | 11-04-2009 14:47
i think it is so pretty and im sure it doesnt hurt that bad im looking forward to getting it done for my wedding
urownfallenangl
urownfallenangl | 30-06-2009 03:26
i got to say i dont like the look of all the type of corset piercings but i got a friends who has one n i think she looks good with it....i think its just how some people wear them n stuff if done a certain way it looks good
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 30-06-2009 03:34
looks trashy
kasyyy
kasyyy | 30-06-2009 03:53
my friends and i are into piercings, and i have seen this before and i find it looks like it would cause so much pain and that it would be pointless cause it's only temporary and could you imagin trying to sleep on it?!? ouchh

but all the same, it does look good on some people
talula68082
talula68082 | 30-06-2009 13:10
ouch ouch ouch.
just get a real corset.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-06-2009 14:49
The Corset Piercing looks very painful
Fjerrsyn
Fjerrsyn | 12-05-2010 09:56
Yikes, I've NEVER seen anything as ugly and revolting-looking as THAT before.
Seriously, it almost made me puke.
Necromanced
Necromanced | 19-10-2010 20:35
I have corset piercings.
It is painful, yes.
And if you find it so ugly and revolting, then simply do not look at it.
You have some of your facts wrong.
I have my corset piercings from my clavicle to a bit above my cleavage.
They only migrate if they're done incorrectly, or if they are not deep enough. with how deep mine are, and the material used, I'm fine with it.
If you dislike it, just don't look, and for that matter, don't get them.
Its a choice, just like any other piercing.
xsazx
xsazx | 20-10-2010 21:14
Ewwwwwwwww. I hate strange piercings

Each to their own though, if that's what you want your body to look like, then that's great. Go for it

*shudder*
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 20-10-2010 21:57
And if you find it so ugly and revolting, then simply do not look at it.
You have some of your facts wrong.
I have my corset piercings from my clavicle to a bit above my cleavage.

The problem with that idea is most people get them in order to show them off, yours for example are in a pretty obvious spot.
omnicosmo
omnicosmo | 20-10-2010 23:18
I likey...

looks sexy...couldn't be any more painful than a lot of the piercings i've seen. such as suspension (which is also a temporary piercing). Can't believe i'm the first to say so either...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: