en
Back to old website

other kool bands I wanna know

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
MackieChan
MackieChan | 03:24
I would like to know if there are any other bands like: Silverchair, Jimmy Eat World, Incubus, Goo Goo Dolls, Lifehouse, Green Day, Fuel, American Hi-Fi, Alien Ant Farm, Good Charlotte, etc.

Nothing too punk rock but a little less, sort of like any kind of kindda slow rock. Bands that are simluar to the ones i listed will be kool. thanx
7 comments
Superman7770
Superman7770 | 03:32
stuff like simple plan, the get up kids, hoobastank, those are a few bands that are similar to the ones you listed...
Pandora
Pandora | 18:19
boy hits car, nickelback, saliva, injected, marvelous 3, stroke 9, better than ezra, likin park, rehab, adema, tantric, american hi fi, gorillaz, bush, stabbing westward, default, puddle of mudd, and that's all I can think of for now.. when I think of some more I will post them..
I don't know if you already said any of those, I couldn't remember them all, not all of those are punk, both they are good bands..
Courage and Grace
Tabitha
Angel_love14
Angel_love14 | 05:38
Here's some more: Our Lady Peace, Matthew Good Band, the Tragically Hip, Garbage, Weezer, Oasis, Blur, Radiohead, David Usher, Blink 192, Box Car Racer, Moist, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Sloan, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Papa Roach, Sum 41, Treble Charger, The Beatles, The Shining, The Hives, The Vines, The Doves.
That's about all I can think of right now. Hope that helps!
barcode0000
barcode0000 | 05:39
Deadsy, Coal Chamber, Hatebreed, Thurdsay, The Vines, The Hives
lucky_bob
lucky_bob | 06:48
Ash
Tuesdayz_gone
The Clarks and Flickerstick
gustine
gustine | 03:41
the strokes are good...if anyone said it already, i must have missed it, so sorry if i'm repeating
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: