LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Pants with words on the butt

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
perfect_12345
perfect_12345 | 14-04-2005 20:51
It scares me that everyone is wearing them these days. IT started out with just snobby sexy girls, but then it spread out to like normal girls. Everyone in my school weaers them and they're starting to make them for kids younger and younger. I especially got to me when I saw a four-year-old in a stroller wearing pants that said "angel" on the butt. And now they put every word you can think of on those butt pants.
76 to 78 of 78 comments
page 4 of 4
Lindawantabe
Lindawantabe | 04-07-2018 22:16
The fact is I love them. I've been looking for them on the internet. I think that it's a good way to let people know what you think. Your political views, or that your a working girl. Maybe what your looking for. Does anybody know where to find them? Lindawantabe- Kingman, Az.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16-07-2018 20:16
I think Victoria Secret made them popular. I think people in general do not dress appropriately. However, it is not for me to dictate what you wear or not. I just want to look have decent when I'm out and about.
AnneLaure
AnneLaure | 15-12-2020 06:47
I've never bought pants with words on the back but if I did they'd say something like "take a picture it lasts longer"
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: