en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Dream27
Dream27 | 03:50
What's your favorite movie? any why?

i liek American Beauty because it's powerful in emotion and it has a touchy feeling everytime i watch it. (i cry sometimes )

love
Rose
51 to 69 of 69 comments
page 3 of 3
thechiz7
thechiz7 | 23:12
monsters inc, 10 things i hate about you, about a boy, zoolander, edward scizzorhands, both harry potter many others
gumby
gumby | 01:14
all tim burton movies...(he is a director)

but my all time favorite is... Fight Club
apatch
apatch | 01:45
the four feathers (2002)

okay, like quite a few ppl didn't really like this movie.. but i really loved it, it was a movie that actually meant something and abosorbed the viewer. the actors were at their best (wes bently and Heath Ledger were just beautiful in this movie, in what i would say were their greatest roles, bently particularly he should've got great reviews), and the director (shekhar kapur) did a phenomenal job.
punk_in_canada
hmm...

stand by me
ghost world
the dangerous lives of altar boys
the virgin suicides
Mighty Ducks 1 and 3
dumb and dumber
life as a house
10 things i hate about you
top gun
as good as it gets
the shawshank redemption

my top 11..
Ford
Ford | 02:35
for me...

Moulin Rouge
Chicago
Beauty and the Beast & others Disney's motion pictures
The Lord of the Ring I + II

Bullion4
Bullion4 | 03:08
well obviously the first 2 Lord of the Rings episodes
i cant wait til Return Of The King

they should make a movie on The Hobbit after these
that would be intense

A Knight's Tale was wicked too

same with Gone In 60 Seconds
greendaygurly
my favourite movies are:

Matrix
Fight club
Blade
Queen of the damned
Lock stock
Snatch
Dude wheres my car
10 things i hate about you
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 16:12
Anybody else notice that you can guesstimate someone's age to within 2 years, based on their favorite movies?
Dekar
Dekar | 17:03
Well what are yours then?
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 17:22
Realy Jamie? Jee, I didn't know! must try it!

Oh, yeah, Punk_in_Canada: stand by me!!!! That's is a movie I always need a tissue with on the end!!
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 17:35
hehehe; my favorite movies...Hunt For Red October; Crimson Tide; A Few Good Men; Top Gun; and...for the number five spot on my top five...hmm. The Big Chill.
Just_Jamie
Just_Jamie | 17:36
Of course, everyone pretty much knows I just celebrated a landmark birthday, so I'm not a good test subject.
baaigones
baaigones | 20:59
Just thought I'd use this thread to post this hilarious link, best Terminator parody ever (might take some time to download, but it's worth it)

http://users.pandora.be/lysdexie/funny/Terminator%203%20-%20Parody.mpeg
gumby
gumby | 21:02
i know i already said my favorite movie is Fight Club...but i just had to say it again...my favorite movie is fight Club.

"this is your life and its ending one minute at a time."

"i wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldnt screw to save its species."

"with a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."

hehe...i love it
carole
carole | 21:05
This doesn't work Baai. Or maybe I don't get the joke.
Swtcamden
Swtcamden | 00:06
I like two movies from different genres: Braveheart and Ever After. I like Braveheart for all the great action and the whole plot line of triumph and such. Ever After is just a cute romance movie, probably something that I always wanted to happen to me when I was younger. Well, I have to run. Anyone else enjoy these movies?
-Camden
baaigones
baaigones | 07:38
The link doesn't work or you don't like the jokes ? (it does take some time to run (at work it took almost five minutes, so be patient (works on Quicktime and Windows Mediaplayer)))

Hasta la Vista baby Jesus !
baaigones
baaigones | 12:04
I'll just kick this one up to announce the new Tarantino-movie (the one he'll make after he finished Kill Bill)

'Inglorious Bastards', to be released in 2004, with (amongst others) Michael Madsen, Rob Lowe and .... (especially for Carole) ... Adam Sandler !!!
carole
carole | 14:27
I can't believe this !!!!!! I might end up liking the Sandler b*gger !
Thx for the info Baai,
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: