LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

search through lyrics

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
freeinternetacc
freeinternetacc | 12-07-2002 07:56
iM not exactly sure if this is tha right place to post this, but here goes anywayz
well, i was just wondering if they could bring back the old format whereby u could do a lyrics search, whereby u can actually search thru the song by its lyrics.. if they could bring it back then kewl, and if there is anyother site that has such a function please notify me . thanks.
4 comments
girlie
girlie | 12-07-2002 12:38
Hey, well this subject has been brought up a few times. i dont really understand the computer stuff much, i just use it, but I think it had something to do with overloading the server or clogging it up or something when people search by lyrics cos it's gotta go through so many songs....Ray is working on a new improved version (I think) and in the meantime prob best to try typing the lyrics in a search engine and scrolling through the results to find what you are looking for. Or posting them and hoping someone will know!
Tiny
Tiny | 12-07-2002 13:58
Here's that weird thing again. It says Girlie started the topic when she didn't. I'm very confused
freeinternetacc
freeinternetacc | 14-07-2002 09:30
yeah im the boss!! i started this topic. HukhUk
girlie
girlie | 17-07-2002 02:07
Yeah I know what you mean Tiny, I've been seeing it heaps, but it isn't just with my name as starting topics, it's lots of others too when they reply further down. There has also been topics I really did start that say someone else did!! Weird huh? (But I must say it makes me feel good that you noticed it was my name....lol)
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: