LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
almightybob
almightybob | 11-03-2005 17:26
Yes, I'm leaving LSI. I think it's time for me to move on, and I have other things going on in my life that I need to concentrate on. So I've decided my 3,000th post will be my last.

To all my friends: the reason I didn't tell you before is because I didn't want you to be all "oh no Brian don't leave" for 2-300 posts, instead of just chatting normally and having fun with me, which is what I love about LSI in the first place. I hope it was the right decision.

So here are my final dedications, in alphabetical order:

Abbs (abbsheythatsme) - First on the list, and my first LSI friend. It's a shame this stupid time difference means we don't get to chat as much as I'd like.

Angel (angel_k1) - Cool name, cool sense of humour, cool everything,
Angel = cool.

April (pop_is_crap) - My first LSI + MSN friend. I gave you RATM. Look after them dear

Chloe (chloya) – my joint favourite mod, giver of great advice and help. *hearts Chloe*

Daniel (Dagor) / Danny (DannyB) – This is a joint dedication, because neither of you have made it to 8k yet, but I still kept my promise Two of the funniest guys on LSI you both

Danniiiiii (x_strawberreez_) - Dannniii billy bob, doesn't have the same ring to it congratulations, you new op you.

Danny (danastasia) – Also joint favourite mod. Danny is so cool, if I started telling you all the cool things about him, you'd need to stop for refreshments. So I'll sum it up briefly: Danny

Haz (purple_hippo) - Have an Opal Fruit. *hearts you*

James (formerly Elfwid, now Jamesey) - *throws you off a cliff* lol keep in touch on MSN

Lindsey (EmoRockGirl85) - Who will I play checkers with now?? lol *hearts you loads*

Louuuu (NightHobbit) - My favourite Welshwoman. *hearts you* See? You taught me well

Maiken (Maycen) - Squishyyyy Hottest Norwegian I've ever talked to.

Maya (mayana07) - 011011110101 me one last time.

Meg (IrishMeg1) - hey megalomaniac, you're no jesus,

Naaanki (nanki_c) - Nanki dear, you always make me laugh. And most of the time its with you. Dannii's not the only one who got op, you know

Maria (buttercup89) – I swear I'll get you the bunny picture eventually

Phil (andro) - My new gay icon (everyone needs one), and joint favourite mod. It's a 3-way tie

Snap (Snap) – He always ops me the sexiest robot I know

Sarah (sarah_2204) – My first chat friend. Take care of our child!

Val (The Optimist) - You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Vicky (C4L) - Last but definitely not least. I'm watching you

And to everyone I forgot, you know I heart you anyway, and that's all that matters.

Anyone who doesn't have some way of keeping in touch (and wants to keep in touch) message me.

Bye guys
26 to 34 of 34 comments
page 2 of 2
lilBlondeloser
lilBlondeloser | 16-04-2005 19:16
*get downs on her knee's and begs for brian to never ever leave her!!!!!!!!!*

What are we going to do with out the almightyboob( ) man now? Sooooo sadddddddd. Well I hope you do come back every once in a while to visit ya know. I dont think LSI could go without you coming back every once in a while to say hi. I wish ya well with your life and good luck

*still begs*

carole
carole | 30-10-2005 14:46
the guy actually never came back. =(

does anyone know if he has a different sn tho?
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 30-10-2005 14:48
He comes back now and then, I see him once in awhile, I miss him
The Pessimist
The Pessimist | 30-10-2005 14:49
I think it's something with ..mist...pes....pesmit.... the....pessimist!...oh wait, that's me =)

Oh well, who cares about him when there's me
nanki_c
nanki_c | 30-10-2005 14:50
No he doesn't. I've seen him a few times in chat but that's it. He's one of the few who actually left. Tis sad.
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 12-12-2006 18:51
i miss chats with him

james do you still have his msn???
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 12-12-2006 19:28
I have him on MSN, he never gets on though, so there's really no point. Man I miss him, I miss a lot of people here.

=/
megdoll187
megdoll187 | 13-12-2006 01:22
that sucks

i was really looking forward to talking to him again too
Dagor
Dagor | 14-12-2006 12:46
Well, he is one of the guys that didn't come back.

Quite a pity, I miss callling him Dr. Bob (with reference to the muppet show) too.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: