LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Are All Men Like This?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
EmoRockGirl85
EmoRockGirl85 | 25-02-2005 17:36
i was just talking to my ex boyfriend, and he said to me "you know, lindsey, you're a really terrible person. but i'd still bang you." and i told him he was a complete jerk, and he says "i'm not a jerk, it's just that i like some people for their personality, and then i basically like other people purely for sex."

do all guys think like this?! are there certain girls you like for personality, and then other girls you hate but would use for sex anyway?

i think i've lost all faith in men
26 to 32 of 32 comments
page 2 of 2
silieeh
silieeh | 17-03-2005 19:51
totally agree!
Jaff
Jaff | 17-03-2005 20:02
Guys= Wastes of space definatley not worth the bother created by accident
roe_roe
roe_roe | 17-03-2005 22:02
It is a common misconception that when God created the world he made Adam first; in actual fact God created eve first. God made eve and left her to her own devices for a few days, after these few days he visited eve and asked her if she was ok and if she had experienced any problems. Eve said that she could see the point in having two breasts but she wasn't sure that the third that God had given her was useful, so god loped off her third breast and threw it in a bush.

"There, is that better?" god said, "is there anything else?"

"Well" said Eve, "I am feeling a bit lonely"

"That's easily fixed" said god

he went over to the bushes and plucked out the useless tit and made it in to a man.

Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 02-10-2009 08:26
basically there are girls you bang and don't care about, and there's girls you bang and do care about.

if she thinks you're hott and you think shes hott, not too much else really matters.
Aluna
Aluna | 03-10-2009 02:34
If that guy only wanted her for sex, why he became her boyfriend? I mean.. Did he think "the only way I could have constant sex with her would be by being her boyfriend"? Why the heck he didn't look for some girl whose personality he likes?? then, standing her wouldn't be a "sacrifice" in order to have sex. if he dated a girl whose personality he liked, he wouldn't do that sacrifice of standing a "terrible" person...
WH1
WH1 | 04-10-2009 03:07
Are All Men Like This?
NO
not all men are like that
maybe a bunch
possibly even a majority
but
all men are not like that
WH1
WH1 | 04-10-2009 03:13
just like
not all women are
like that roe roe hoe
who made that denigrating joke about men

edit; tsk, tsk name calling is a no-no. let's play nice, please.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: