LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
DirtyBlueAngel
Hey, just wondering if there are many bisexuals or homosexuals on LSI.
(im bisexual by the way)

Id be interested to know what people think about homosexuals, or bisexuals? To me I believe everybody is the same, no matter who they're attracted to.

Let me know your thoughts please
1 to 25 of 36 comments
page 1 of 2
andro
andro | 14:46
LSI is an equal-opportunities forum

I'm one of the resident homosexuals on LSI, and also part of the site's moderating team

By and large, I've never seen any real problems with gay bashing - we're all united in our love for music
DannyB
DannyB | 14:47
Thats just greedy!
chloya
chloya | 14:48
And I Phil! I agree with his points, no one seems to have a problem with it because that isn't what the forum is about, it is predominantly a music forum, and we all get on because, like Phil said, we all love music!
FatJo
FatJo | 14:48
I'm straight.......But I did put on a little Lesbian show for my husband and his friends quite a while ago. It was before we were married and we were all very drunk. Me and my Friend both felt very comfortable doing it.

I appreciate the Female Form and don't think there's anything wrong with having a bit of fun with the same sex.....but I wouldn't say I'm a Lesbian or Bisexual.

When did you realise you were Bi then??

DirtyBlueAngel
Ive alwayz known really, its hard to describe, I was just born with it. I remember telling my mum I was going to marry my best friend Katie in primary school, I know I was only young but it freaked my mum out lol!

Bet that 'lesbian show' surprised your husband to be right!?
FatJo
FatJo | 14:55
A little bit more than I had anticipated. Some of our male friends got a bit weird and walked out. Jamie just sat there Gobsmacked. I don't think he actually thought we'd go through with it.

That's the problem with some Men. They'll say they're up for threesomes, lesbian sex etc, but then when it comes to crunch, they're just little boys really and can't handle it.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 14:57
That's the problem with some Men. They'll say they're up for threesomes, lesbian sex etc, but then when it comes to crunch, they're just little boys really and can't handle it.

That's not true in all cases, I'm fully aware that if I'm able to satisfy one woman, i have no reason to bring in another woman to disappoint
fishmunky
fishmunky | 14:58
unable

*damn my effort at being funny was spoiled by my inability ro spell
FatJo
FatJo | 15:00

The other way was much more funnier!!!

Comedy Genius!!
DirtyBlueAngel
I still found it funny dude
snoopywoodstock
*damn my effort at being funny was spoiled by my inability [/b]ro[b] spell

And your effort to explain your effort to be funny was ruined by your inability to spell was also ruined by your inability to spell! lol (that was confusing!)

But either way you meant it, fishmunky, it was still funny!!!
fishmunky
fishmunky | 15:10
*note to self, dont try to think, type, speak or be funny on 5 hours sleep*

i guess this means i cant pick on newbs with crappy spelling anymore....thats what i get for sitting p and guitaring about guitar players until the wee hours

anyways...on topic...im not bi...but my g/f thinks it would be funny if i was...ya know, so i can avoid the awkward silence of a guy on guy spin during spin the bottle
fishmunky
fishmunky | 15:12
sitting p and guitaring about guitar players

im sure i meant to say up and arguing about

thats it...i quit
DirtyBlueAngel
oooh my guy friends have had a few of those moments... a lot of uncomfortable coughing and awkward movements followed by suddenly needing the toilet and reappearing half an hour later!
FatJo
FatJo | 15:19
^^^Sounds a bit seedy if you ask me^^^
fishmunky
fishmunky | 15:19
meh i've known my share of bi sexuals and homosexuals...its not something i can feel comfortable doing i guess...not that i dont recognize a good looking guy...i just dont feel the urge to think unpure thoughts the same way i do when i see a good looking girl
DirtyBlueAngel
I think its alot more accepted in society for a girl to be lesbian or bisexual than it is a male. I blame the media for this, its turned bisexual girls into an arousing kinda thing, but I doubt it would work the other way round, sad really.
any1 agree?
stupot
stupot | 15:25
its alot easier for a lesbian to fit into society without it being obvious that shes gay than it is for a gay guy. i dunno if its more accepted but its definately easier
FatJo
FatJo | 15:26
Yep! I don't know if you've ever watched Big Brother, but a lot of those people claim to be Bi-Sexual. That's Bollocks! A lot of girls think that by snogging another girl, that automatically makes you Bi. Being Bi means that you are physically and emotionally attracted to both sexes and you would have no problem in striking up a loving and physical relationship with them. It does not mean just a quick snog with one of your mates.
DirtyBlueAngel
Totally agree FatJo. I was once comment on (by somebody who hardly knows me) that Im bisexual for the publicity.... er excuse me lol! Im not a celebrity for gods sake.

That T.A.T.U band annoyed me... that was just for publicity.

* offtopic :
thanx Stupot and Fatjo for replying!
DirtyBlueAngel
* offtopic :
and fishmunky lol how cud i 4get?!
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 15:31
haha t.A.t.U the band fell through when the blonde girl got pregnant.
DirtyBlueAngel
yeah they both had boyfriends... that annoyed me
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: