LetsSingIt internet låttexter databas
sv
Följ 3
Dela med sig
Lägg till ämne
Söka
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-05-2020 10:46
Do you want to have kids? Little bambini running around and continue your family tree.

Maybe you already have them. Perhaps you never want them. Let's chat!
Yes, in the future.2 (28.6 %)vote
Yes, I already have kids.2 (28.6 %)vote
Undecided2 (28.6 %)vote
No, I don't.1 (14.3 %)vote
Refused0 (0.0 %)vote
total votes: 7
8 kommentarer
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-05-2020 10:47
Yes, in the future.
With the right person, I'm sure it will be a rollercoaster of an adventure.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-05-2020 10:52
Undecided
Not really a concern in my life right now lol.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 03-07-2020 01:26
No, I don't.
I have voted about NO. There are some reasons, if you interested I would like to tell:

1. World became very dirty place. I can't see the futue like my childhood years.

2. Life is very expensive. When I was child fathers were working and his earnings were enough for us. But now if I have child, both me and my future wife have to work together.

3. I'm frightening to grow a child wrongly.

4. İf I tell how we grew till this age, they look my face like silly. I mean without serious telephone, without computer, without internet, without car, without video, without video games, without compact disc et cetara, we are using lots of things today and everyday adding new things, but in 1980's and 1990's there was nothing like today. We had those years school gardens or parks and ball for playing basketball and football, trees for climbing, riversides and seasides for walking, social clubs for socializing. But now most of them are lost and gone forever.

5. İf I have a child, I'm afraid about generation fights, because I am 43 years old. Let's say decided to have a child, first I have to find his or her mother candidate for being wife, prepare a new house, find a good job, these things need at least two years, and I will be 45 or 46, do we have a guarantee?

Anyway but I am not hopeless about life and another things, but there are some facts that I see.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-07-2020 02:23
Thank you ATESGUNES. That is a great explanation of why not.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 20-07-2020 13:55
Yes, in the future.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-07-2020 01:45
Thanks for voting kalson.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-12-2022 07:43
Undecided
The correct answer is maybe.

I was in a complicated relationship with a man (at 19 and half) but after I had a miscarriage, i did feel like "bruised", though we didn't split right away. I'd just assume my love life as a disaster. Biggest mistake!

Either I decide to have a kid or erase it from my consciousness. Some days I just have weird dreams.

I'm honestly at a point where having a kid would be nice but severely unnecessary. If for some reason, I decided to have a kid, I would have to be helped because being a mother would be too risky.
PhilFerguson
PhilFerguson | 29-12-2022 12:46
Yes, I already have kids.
gäst
gäst
POPPA UT SPARA sparande ...
Läs mer: