sv

Natalie Imbruglia announces her new album

Följ 0
Dela med sig
Lägg till ämne
Söka
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 27-07-2019 02:44
Double good news for Natalie Imbruglia! The singer just announced the next arrival of her new album... And of her first child too! Indeed, she is pregnant and showed her baby bump on Instagram.

At 44 years old, Natalie Imbruglia is ready to take her revenge in charts. In 2015, she published her album Male, which contained covers of songs originally performed by male artists, such as Daft Punk's Instant Crush, Damien Rice's Cannonball or The Cure's Friday I'm In Love. Since then, the artist participated to documentaries Who Do You Think You Are? and First Contact in Australia. But musically, Natalie has not said her last word yet. Indeed, the famous Torn singer is going to release her next original album, the first since Come To Life 10 years ago. "I'm very happy to announce that I have just signed a record deal with BMG!! What an AMAZING team. I have been busy writing for the past year and half and can't wait to share these new songs with you all!!!!"

On her sixth album, Natalie Imbruglia will be accompanied by Scottish singer KT Tunstall, known for her hits Black Horse And The Cherry Tree and Suddenly I See in 2005. The artist was also helped by producer duo MyRiot (AURORA, London Grammar). As a good news is often followed by another, Natalie also announced she was pregnant with her first child, by revealing her baby bump on a very lovely picture. "For those of you that know me, this has been something I have wanted for a very long time and I'm blessed that this is possible with the help of IVF and a sperm donor - I won't be saying anything more" the Glorious singer explained, "excited about this new adventure". She will give birth next autumn. Congratulations!

chartsinfrance.net
2 kommentarer
roxcyn
roxcyn | 29-07-2019 03:01
That's good to hear. I love her voice.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 29-07-2019 12:14
This is epic Celine.
gäst
gäst
POPPA UT SPARA sparande ...
Läs mer: