sv

Editing bugs found? (solved)

Följ 2
Dela med sig
Lägg till ämne
Söka
music_junkie
music_junkie | 27-01-2019 17:47
Hiya.. wonder if i am the first to notice or only one with these issues, sorry if they are dups but didnt see any recent active threads...

1 - in IE11, the line WRAP (returns) are not being recognized when editing lyrics (edit existing or delete/pasting new) - the lyrics appear only as a single run on line. tried same song edit in chrome browser & all was well/.as expected.. seems localized to IE browser??

2 - editing songs - at the bottom of the edit screen used to be a dropdown option to save and then goto another edit screen (eg, URL, geners etc). the save dropdown box option is now missing in both chrome and ie browsers

these bugs are reported as found using windows laptop today (not mobile) -- have not tested mobile access for these items yet.
5 kommentarer
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 27-01-2019 19:31
It's not only related to IE or Chrome, I've found the same on Mozilla too.
Ray
Ray | 27-01-2019 20:34
Nice catch. Firefox and IE indeed place the lyrics on one line in the edit form. It has something to do with the form, not the lyrics. (On save, the lyrics show up normally again on the page.) I love how all browsers deal with thing in a different way Going to repair this tomorrow
Ray
Ray | 28-01-2019 16:21
A fix is in place, looks better now
music_junkie
music_junkie | 31-01-2019 17:11
thanks Ray! how about the missing save options box? in chrome i still dont see it today.. unless it is pushed so far down the screen that i cant see/access it maybe??
music_junkie
music_junkie | 23-04-2019 18:40
still missing that drop down box to edit multiple tabs, for now we still need to save tjen go back into edit screens, when you are editing everything from scratch on a new album for example, its alot of extra clicks
gäst
gäst
POPPA UT SPARA sparande ...
Läs mer: