LetsSingIt internet låttexter databas
sv
Följ 6
Dela med sig
Lägg till ämne
Söka
Ray
Ray | 13-05-2015 19:23
Found a spelling error or any other contextual error on LetsSingIt? Let me know in here!

Only spelling errors that are related with the LetsSingIt website go in here, to correct spelling errors in content like lyrics, song titles, etc, please use the regular correct forms.
301 till 315315 kommentarer
sida 1313
Ray
Ray | 09-02-2022 15:16
Updated!
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 12-04-2022 16:02
I just noticed that when an artist has no pictures uploaded, it says "no fans" under the Pictures section instead of "no pictures".
Ray
Ray | 23-05-2022 14:25
Nice catch, fixed! Thansk!
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 14-06-2022 14:41
Noticed that the opening paragraph on the My Artists page could use some small tweaks for grammar and better phrasing. Bolded parts are what I changed.

As a member, you can become the moderator for an artist. As a moderator, you can edit content directly - no reviewing by other members is needed. If and how many artists you can moderate depends on your VIP level. Based on your [Elite] VIP level, you can currently moderate up to [100] artists. More about moderating artists is in the help section.

Since it may be hard to distinguish, I also added commas after "as a member" and "as a moderator", and changed the comma after "edit content directly" to a hyphen.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 04-08-2022 16:10
A couple tweaks to the phrasing of this text that appears under "Sorting Name" in the Edit Artist dialog box (for Super Artist Moderators only). Bolded parts are my changes.

The "sorting" name is used to sort the name properly in alphabetized lists and is not displayed on the site. Only enter the sorting name if it differs from the name - otherwise, leave the field blank. Example: for the name "The Beatles", the sorting name is "Beatles, The" so that it appears in an alphabetized list under the B and not under the T.

I added a comma after "The Beatles", which may be hard to distinguish in the above changes.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 19-10-2022 07:33
In the new site's, new and improved, Review section:

In the "About" section for this artist/song

Hångel På Balkongen

Clara Klingenström

The review section says:

Here is the video for the song that the site can't found

should it read?

Here is the video for the song that the site can't find
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 19-10-2022 14:58
I just fixed that, Practice. Remember that this thread is meant for spelling errors on the site that can only be edited by Ray. Since that spelling error was in an about section, you can simply edit it yourself.

From the original post:
Only spelling errors that are related with the LetsSingIt website go in here, to correct spelling errors in content like lyrics, song titles, etc, please use the regular correct forms.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 20-10-2022 21:04
Oh thank you Nicolas!

I know my editing ability is stopped anyway by the 15 minute time limit....wonder if that applies to the "About" section?

So according to what you just wrote that 15 minute time limit is not applicable and I could have done it myself!
Thanks for the instruction Nicolas!
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 21-10-2022 01:32
Correct, the 15-minute time limit has nothing to do with editing site content. That only applies to forum posts.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 07-01-2023 06:20
When adding featured artists on the new site, the dialog box will say "No features artists" when there are no features added yet. It should say "No featured artists".
Ray
Ray | 10-01-2023 11:12
Updated! Thanks!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16-01-2023 11:57
From the queue feature when requesting removal:

"The album is requested to takedown." That does not sound well. I think I would word it:

"This album is requested to be taken down."

If anyone has any other ideas, please put them in this thread. Thank you.
Ray
Ray | 23-01-2023 19:51
Updated! Thanks!
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 09-11-2023 01:15
I noticed there's a new type of LSI email for when we have notifications; the subject line will read "1 new notification is waiting for you on LetsSingIt!". There is a typo in the second sentence of this email:

You have 1 new notification on LetsSingIt.

To view your notifictions go to www.letssingit.com to login to your account.

It could also use a comma after "notifications" in that sentence.

Thank you for implementing this new email type by the way!!
Ray
Ray | 11-11-2023 13:06
Typo fixed, merci!
gäst
gäst
POPPA UT SPARA sparande ...
Läs mer: