pt

Complain About This Forum!

Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Ray
Ray | 22-12-2004 10:10
Yes, give it your best shot...what is the most annoying thing about this forum? What can be improved, what is missing, etc?

Tell me here, and hopefully I can find a pattern in all your submissions and work on the items that are mentioned the most.

So...I don't want to hear a single positive point...put on the most negative face you have and break down this forum. If it is one of those days you feel ... please leave and come back when you feel

Update:
----------------------
Of course, some items has already been talked about a lot in the past. Before all these items are discussed again in here, these are the items which you don't have to mention :

- edit/delete your posts
- remove song discussions from the forum
- adding/removing smilies
476 até 478 de 478 comentários
página 20 de 20
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 29-12-2008 22:19
The modding is pathetic, the forum portion of this site went down the crapper awhile back... But mods are starting to card for saying the word "gay" and making Mom jokes... It's getting pretty pathetic.

The search hardly ever works, I can never see anyones posts or topics started without some sort of error... So can we get that fixed?

PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 30-12-2008 03:19
the only time that feature seems to not work is when there's an underscore in someone's name, and that's been that way forever

Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 29-11-2020 03:39
The date. Why is it November 29, 2020 and not March 16, 2020? It's supposed to be mid-March and COVID lockdown has already started. I guess I'm living this March 16, 2020 again today.

Cherrystone, applesauce, invention of the Devil, heartful thanks, thank you Aisha and all the rest.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: