pt

drinking, smoking, drugs, sex

Seguir 1
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
icefyre
icefyre | 05-12-2004 00:56
i don't smoke, i don't do drugs, i almost never drink and i'm not obsessed with sex. i don't need to poison myself to enjoy my life and i treat sex as something vaguely special unlike most people seem to. and i feel like a freak, no offence to our entire generation but is there anyone out there with any morals at all? anyone who feels like i do? this is actually a serious question. *feels alone and freakish*
*waits to be called a loser*
126 até 127 de 127 comentários
página 6 de 6
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 11-07-2020 02:43
Tried everything at 18, except the illicit drugs - I am not addicted, I could stop easily.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 11-07-2020 07:18
İt doesn't matter for us, for me, big games easy than the other games. Unfortunately every times we have the control the games, during the games, we have some possibilities, some big chances, some big "Okazyons" but, what can I do sometimes?
Oh my God, what kind of subject is this? Sometimes I am asking these questions, but I haven't found any answer.
But anyway now look at the "Tabele" in this situation, now we are the second position, and one point more.
I means if shisha included smoke yes, about drinking "Rakı" is the answer.
I don't want to see the back, I want to see the front. And I hope so tomorrow my teams.
Drug? You are flying too much high.
The last part sex is it's the football that's the football, something happened. Everything is something happened.
Look at this video:

I mean life is just one day, and that day is today. Just enjoy. Lots of love.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: