pt

All types of Abuse victims

Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Kittie_Lover
Kittie_Lover | 30-10-2004 00:31
If you have ever been abuse in any way, this is the place to complain about it. I am a victim of both sexual and child abuse. So trust me, I totaly understaind!!!
26 até 30 de 30 comentários
página 2 de 2
Mysia
Mysia | 13-12-2004 03:56
I was you could probably say "Verbally abused" by a girl who wouldnt leave me alone all last year, I almost killed myself because of her. Im not going to get into all of the details, but it was bad...
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 13-12-2004 03:58
For like 5 years of my life i was verbally harassed by this group of people .... they were all jackass' to me and now they've kind of given up cus i could actually speak for myself .. but anyways they caused me so much pain and i still have a hard time passing by them or talking about it to my friends .. no one really knows ... but anyways it hurts.
cute_n_curvey
cute_n_curvey | 13-12-2004 04:03
i no how u feel kittie i'v had stuff like that happen 2 me in the past (i'd rather not say)but if u ever wanna tlk bout it or evan just chat i'm here 4 u got msn add me

ashleyangel97@hotmail.com

much luv,
ash
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 12-01-2019 08:29
Yep... But I'm not sexually abused, just more than abused of been misunderstood.
vforvendettaneo
vforvendettaneo | 20-06-2023 17:29
I know a survivor of both sexual and child abuse too and she wanted something more than just personal healing—she wanted to protect others from becoming victims too. So, she went into the depths of online searches, using every tool at her disposal to uncover any information about her predator. She went through a lot of legal stuff and she hopes that it will serve as a caution for others to avoid her predator.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: