LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Princess_ceci
Princess_ceci | 03-10-2004 05:22
hey people this is my 1000th post .... how exiting!! anyway id like to thank everyone that made this posible
ok may as start anyway:

Ignacio~ Batman ignacio is awesome and he is responsible for most of my posts because of the something nice thread!!! true story and i just saw his pic the other day and wow!!! lol . Ignacio is really funny and sweet and he loves Ros sooo much!! and its really sweet!!

Meg~ I met meg in the chat room and she seems so awesome and she is really funny and i told he ri would mention her so i did... cos she awesome!!!

Nanki ~ ooohh im not late this time am i super girl nanki was one of my first friends on here and i love her to death!!! shes hella awesome and i hope i stay friends with her for a long long time!!! nanki is one of my favourite people on this forum and everyone should love her!!!!

Liz ~lilblondeloser is the most awesome person i ahve ever met on chat and i hope to stay friends with her for a long time too!! i love ya liz...

Ros ~ well having ignacio it just seems right to have ros aswell... i think ros is awesome and she made my stay at the letssingit hotel fun have a good one ros!!

well that can be all the long ones... for now
even tho *1000* isnt that big of a deal... it was for me

and i cant forget!!!
DannyB
Fran
Arod
Danastasia (even tho hes not here anymore)
26 até 28 de 28 comentários
página 2 de 2
ItalianFreak
ItalianFreak | 03-10-2004 23:02
congrats on the big 1000!
Princess_ceci
Princess_ceci | 04-10-2004 06:36
oh ros i plan on it

thanks everyone....

ignacio
ignacio | 04-10-2004 07:49
Congrats and thanks