LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt

Doe's your taste in music change with your mood?

Seguir 1
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Pop_killer
Pop_killer | 28-09-2004 17:58
Doe's your taste in music change with your mood?

Mine does. If I'm sad I listen to things like my immortal (evanescence) and november rain (guns n roses) and if I'm happy I listen to Iron maiden, for example. Am I the only one?
26 até 33 de 33 comentários
página 2 de 2
piola
piola | 16-01-2005 01:40
actually when im angry i try to listen to songs that have a pretty lyrics and when im happy i listen to everything i like even if its a sad one...i think that when your sad or angry you have to try to make your self happy again
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 16-01-2005 01:41
Of course.
When im sad i usually listen to anything other than rap and hip hop and reggae... like rock or something .. and when im angry i only listen to linkin park and eminem and when im happy its usually reggae or hip hop. Weirdness.
DolphinStarr
DolphinStarr | 16-01-2005 01:42
lol if i'm really tired i tend to listen to softer stuff, if i'm angry then usually more metal stuff...sad it can go either heavy or sad music, and so on..and sometimes i just feel like listening to diff types of music.
Sugarred
Sugarred | 16-01-2005 21:51
when im happy i'll listen to punk/rock and maybe some hip/hop.but when im sad i'll listen to heavy rock and stuff like slipknot.
HYPNOTiSED
HYPNOTiSED | 17-01-2005 00:51
Yeah it does. When I'm super hyper, I listen to some Reggae and Dancehall. When I'm sad , I listen to Taking Back Sunday and Yellowcard. When I'm relaxed , N.E.R.D. and Linkin Park.

ellessilver
ellessilver | 17-01-2005 00:53
Lol, mine changes with my mood, for sure-I actually have so-called "angry" cds, "happy" cds, "hyper", "sad" etc...
jsimms52
jsimms52 | 17-01-2005 00:55
not really....
happy - metal
sad - metal
angry - metal
i listen to mainstream rock as well in either of the moods so it doesnt matter
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 18-07-2020 00:40
Sometimes Yes, sometimes No.
Music is universal, but some songs make me happier when I feel depressed or worried. Lots of them are slow songs and have very dark lyrics, subjects are about separations and broken hearts or bleeding loves.
When I feel a little happy I prefer Pop, a little lighter lyrics, something like that.
My music choices are very changable, always depends on my feelings. What can I do sometimes? Everything is something happened.
This is short of the long words, a violon voice or piano voice can change some feelings. I hope so tomorrow will be better tha today.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: