LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
balloonshelium
balloonshelium | 05-09-2004 03:13
hey its me, balloonshelium (formerly heliumballoons). you can stop pretending to be me now because it's getting kind of old. I didnt really do a very good job of being you, probably because I never got on here a lot. Actually, my login wouldn't work for some reason when I tried today so I gave up and just created a totally new name. it was weird. i cant even find myself on here anywhere. its kind of freaking me out cuz i know i registered and even though i dont think i wrote any more than a couple things on here (if any) it should still work. oh well. see you soon i hope. come to roanoke. and consider cahnging your profile to say that u live in bellevue.
wow! i just did a searck on your name. u did a really good job pretending to be me (even though i did help a little bit, like by giving you that blue pen cap song to post) u seriusly fooled one of my friends down here who thought you were me. great job. A plus. by the way, did that really happen to your boyfriend!? You never told me that. And you said he was in your grade, but your post says hes a year older. ?????
2 comentários
balloonshelium
balloonshelium | 05-09-2004 03:14
oops. how did i post this twice??
abbsheythatsme
abbsheythatsme | 05-09-2004 03:14
please only start a topic once
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: