LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
fruity
fruity | 24-08-2004 20:05
well I don't know if this thread is gonna be a big hit, heck, it'll probably get shot down exactly 2 minutes after it's opened, but right now I don't really care. we're all human. we all feel like crying in every once in a while. so here is the place to do it in public. heh, crying in public, here's a winner thread for ya. well, I'll start cuz I hate my life right now-
51 até 75 de 453 comentários
página 3 de 19
Milita
Milita | 01-09-2004 15:56

My life's so wrong now! my family is so torn apart I feel like hell.... I don't know what to do anymore... things are awful, awful, awful.... I hate all this I'm going through...
lolit
lolit | 01-09-2004 15:58

today was the first day at school, and i still cannot believe the holiday is over.
now im in the 11th grade, and everybody tells me that this is the hardest grade.....
oh no!!!!!

HighOnHate
HighOnHate | 01-09-2004 16:00
my new one has been decorated and everything, my parents spent so much money on it and its nice and big, i just miss my old one. Plus there is my sis's old junk EVERYWHERE!!
fruity
fruity | 01-09-2004 16:29
I'm still mad at you we need to talk
fruity
fruity | 03-09-2004 19:22
well I'm not mad at you I'm mad at me. I'm sooooooooooooooooo stupid
C4L
C4L | 03-09-2004 19:24
i was at two-step...
BUT YOU WAS NOT

and year 10 is stupid...woohoo i have the most boringest english class (which means all 3 science, ict, pe, and r.e classes aswel) EVER.. split fomr all my friends and it just so..soo
lil_minty
lil_minty | 03-09-2004 19:26
vicky me too
i hate year 10 i HATE IT!
yappydish
yappydish | 07-09-2004 00:20
i'll cry on here cuz i cant seem to cry for real. my parents are splittin up. my moms depressed. i came home from vacation and she was gone. and its weird cuz other than when my dad told me and my sisters wut was going on, i havent cried at all. havent even felt like it. so weird. i usually cry so easily. i just feel numb. i wish i could cry. maybe i would feel better.
yappydish
yappydish | 07-09-2004 00:22
and school starts tomorrow....i dont want to go. wut am i supposed to say when people ask me how i am. i dont want to lie. but i cant just go around saying how i really feel. numb. noone knows about my parents cept my best friend.
yappydish
yappydish | 07-09-2004 00:24
and im starting grade 12, i still havent tried to get my drivers licence cuz all this shit is happening. i dont want to be in grade 12. im not ready to graduate. i dont even have a part time job yet. and i have no clue wut i want to do after highschool. im just not ready. and there is way too much pressure on teens to figure it all out. they expect you to know in like grade ten wut u want to do with the rest of your life. its so stupid.
bRAndNewEv18
bRAndNewEv18 | 07-09-2004 00:27
im so sad.
everythings bad.
Dekar
Dekar | 07-09-2004 08:32
lolit
lolit | 10-09-2004 14:56
no tragus anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
roquegaL
roquegaL | 14-09-2004 15:21
out of sudden...i terribly miss my late sister... ...itz so different without her...the moment shes gone my whole family started to crack...shes like the glue which hold all of us 2gether..itz hv been 6 months now..but wherever i go...i still thinks of her...the strange thing is we never was really that close but when shes gone I started to miss all the little times we spend together..all the jokes we shared...everything juz seems so meaningless now..d only family i ever had is mom, her, my bro n my lil sis who dont stay with us now...my bro is gonna join the army soon n hes busy with his own stuff..mum is far stressed out with all the things happening now...all these made me feel terribly missed all those times we ever had..I do have frenz who ar there for me but everytime I got home..I will see those walls staring back at me..itz been so gloomy for months now...can i have her back n at least tell her how much I missed her??
...guess not...ohh well...i felt better now..gonna get some rest...to those who actually read this...thanxxx...
nanki_c
nanki_c | 14-09-2004 15:44
I can't explain why but recently i've been feeling this really intense sadness.. and i feel like crying but i don't
i don't know.. am i depressed? like actualy depressed?
ive been feeling crap since last november...

danastasia
danastasia | 14-09-2004 17:31

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Chins up, everyone
AstralPhoenix
AstralPhoenix | 14-09-2004 17:53
aww you guys !!! *HUGS EVERYONE*

So much sadness... May your tears wash it all away and make your heart shine with happiness !

Alexandra
C4L
C4L | 14-09-2004 17:59
i hate my fake smile...
AstralPhoenix
AstralPhoenix | 15-09-2004 11:18
then don't make a fake smile, it's all your choice- it's better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not... you know ?

Alexandra
msg_me_im_bored
msg_me_im_bored | 15-09-2004 11:29
i cried enough yesterday and this morning .. i dont want to anymore .. but i know i will when i get home
victorine
victorine | 15-09-2004 11:44
i could never see my friend again.
:
Dekar
Dekar | 15-09-2004 17:53
I never stop crying. No matter how hard I try, tears just keep streaming out of my eyes. I think I'm leaking.
C4L
C4L | 15-09-2004 18:25
ah some people make me so angry, they reduce me to tears.
smitty83
smitty83 | 15-09-2004 19:31
baaaaaaaaaaad day 4 me. i split up wiv me best mate, sprained my ankle and broke my little finger fighting his new best mate, and i'm in a power cut so i can't boil some water for a cuppa.
EmoRockGirl85
EmoRockGirl85 | 15-09-2004 19:35

he dumped me last night, and it's driving me crazy. i want to talk to him so bad...i keep thinking that maybe he'll call or email, but he won't. probably ever again.
you know, and this year all of my friends have boyfriends and stuff, and they do "group" type things...i'm excluded considering (up until yesterday) i only had a long distance boyfriend. but i would choose a long distance over no one anyday...and here i am again with no one. there's that dumb dance on saturday, and i probably won't even go because they'll just ignore me. and they'll all be with their dates, and i'll be left out of every dance. ugh, i just can't take this constant pain. i don't understand why no one ever asks me out. i just can't take it.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: