LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
fruity
fruity | 24-08-2004 20:05
well I don't know if this thread is gonna be a big hit, heck, it'll probably get shot down exactly 2 minutes after it's opened, but right now I don't really care. we're all human. we all feel like crying in every once in a while. so here is the place to do it in public. heh, crying in public, here's a winner thread for ya. well, I'll start cuz I hate my life right now-
426 até 450 de 453 comentários
página 18 de 19
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 21:31
Yeah, if it's a post in the forum, then no, you can no longer delete from there.
Joey, I didn't say I would remove a post in the forum! I said I would edit posts in the "album comments" section!

What I like most as a super artist mod is adding or editing songs or albums, but not removing them.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17-09-2014 21:33
Then great.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 17-09-2014 21:38
You can no longer edit or delete any comments. Comments are part of forum moderator responsibilities. You can edit, remove, or move songs, artists, albums and perform all of the other artist moderator and super artist moderator tasks but editing comments and posts you can no longer do.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 22:49
You can no longer edit or delete any comments. Comments are part of forum moderator responsibilities.
Really, that's caused some pain in my stomach, no kidding. I know I cannot edit posts in the forum anymore, you are right. Aha, I still feel shattered while reading that. All I'm asking is having the right to edit the albums/song comments. But I don't want the right of deleting songs or albums, OK?

Deleting songs or artists is really a waste a time. I propose to keep them, only by changing the title and transferring them to an other artist. That is a function I like too.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 22:49
A waste of time and pages too.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 17-09-2014 22:59
Unfortunately rights aren't given on a person-by-person basis; it's all or nothing. As a Super Artist Moderator, you have the ability to delete songs and albums even if you don't want to. All Super Artist Moderators do. You don't have to do it, but you're able to. It can't be taken away unless you're no longer a Super Artist Moderator. And only forum moderators can edit and delete comments. The only way to have that ability is to be one. I don't want to be mean, but if you didn't want to lose your abilities, you shouldn't have acted so inappropriately as a forum moderator.

Your abilities now will stay as they are; no amount of proposing or posts will change them.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 23:09
Your words are like ice at the tip of my fingers. I'm freezing.
I don't want to give up this "super artist mod" function, I find it very useful. Oh, really, the things you say won't arrange this pain in my stomach!

I miss the "lookup and find artists/song" when I'm on the forum, but I need the right of editing my posts for songs/albums comments! I put many comments in the songs/albums section since I'm a super artist mod, oh well!
- You want me to be more and more tired to find the right artist/song by opening another tab?
- You want me to put more and more comments every time I have to put other details (such as "was originally performed by", "appears courtesy of", "French songs vs. English songs", etc.)? I don't agree because putting 3 comments in a row would be too much. I need to check everytime after typing and editing was very useful. No joke.

But do artists mod have to know whether a song is a duet or 2 solos? Because I found the answer for "Decisions" here. So the correct answer was Borgore feat. Miley and not "one by Miley, the other by Borgore".

* offtopic :
Sarah, sorry but I haven't read the message you sent me 2 days ago yet.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 17-09-2014 23:15
The ability to edit or delete posts is not something the moderators or myself as admin can change. Forum moderators edit/delete posts. Artist moderators edit/delete music. That's how Ray has it set up. I'm sorry, I can't change that. You will no longer be able to edit or delete any posts or comments.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 23:18
Forum moderators edit/delete posts. Artist moderators edit/delete music.
THAT IS NOT RIGHT!

*Feels more and more saliva coming to my mouth*

Alright, where's the "do not see the message by this member" option?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-09-2014 23:20
I REALLY NEED THE RIGHT TO EDIT MY SONGS AND ALBUMS COMMENTS! (please don't shout)

Vous voulez ma peau ? Vous voulez que je me casse ? Je le fais tout de suite.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 17-09-2014 23:22
Doesn't matter how many times you complain about it Celine, it's not gonna happen.

And don't say you disagree with my post, because I'm telling you it as a fact. The end.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-09-2014 23:25
James, you sly dog.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-09-2014 01:57
Doesn't matter how many times you complain about it Celine, it's not gonna happen.
I'm going to lose my appetite!
And don't say you disagree with my post, because I'm telling you it as a fact. The end.
I really hate both of you, Sarah and James!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-09-2014 15:34
* offtopic :
Who added that "tout de suite" after "je le fais" in my previous post?
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 18-09-2014 17:12
Celine, you brought this on yourself. You abused the privilege as a forum moderator (who can edit, delete or card posts), and set a bad example. I am sorry that you not adjusting to the repercussions of your actions well. All the drama you are causing over this is not going to get you the privilege back. You still have some really great things you are still able to do, especially as an super artist moderator. I would suggest that you enjoy what you have and stop focusing on what you don't. I think once you accept this transition and move on, you will find you will be much happier.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 18-09-2014 19:58
I feel very bad for my friend who recently just had a cystoscopic procedure. He's in a lot of pain still.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-09-2014 20:37
*Appears in the box with black clothes, black cap and sunglasses, not only mourning but accused*
* offtopic :
That's my trial. I have to play fair. Where is the right section to give so many explanations to forum mods? I won't remove my sunglasses during this trial.

*While thinking about Guillaume de Rinchy, hears the following phrase*
"Accusée, levez-vous !"

Oh! Wait a minute, I still haven't read Sarah's post yet.
* offtopic :
I know what it's about : dismissal of the LSI Academy after one day of escaping. Jen, no need to tell me you're the one who carded me, I already noticed.

you brought this on yourself
...And left it there while I was still heavily drinking (Monday or Tuesday). Said I was only drinking tea or Coke Zero. My overexcitement week has been ruined while I was away.
You abused the privilege as a forum moderator.
Did you say "abuse"? I answer Malédiction! First, I left the "song help" section, all of you wanted me to do so - I did. Also, I was in a stressful and complicated situation, saying "I don't know enough if there are either 2 solo versions, or one duet/featuring that appears on an album." Then, I promised to leave the randomness thread - what I did, because of Jeff. I've said Je me casse or Vous voulez que je me casse !
* offtopic :
Well, Jeff didn't tell me to leave the randomness thread so I did it.

But the situation would have gone much better if Joey didn't put her message there, as if she had lit a plasma torch.
and set a bad example.

By firing back at her with my 2 cards, yes. And... I purposedly got absent on Tuesday but things got worse when I came back, tant pis.
Sure I've been carded because of that, not only for the "wrong category" thing. I was really talking about artist moderating and...
*Clear and loud*
Now, I regret the forum moderators section but I agree, finally accepting to leave it since you consider I've gone too far. There must be 11 remaining now.

I would suggest that you enjoy what you have and stop focusing on what you don't.

I hate removing songs or albums, especially the duplicate ones. Deleting posts (only in the forum, so here) should be OK for you, forum mods, but deleting songs and albums for us, artist mods, that looks more and more complicated. I wish they were re-used instead of being deleted. I remember I clicked on some album/song link in any artist news, but it said
The page could not be found. I had to edit the correct links.

What I find stressful at the moment is that I can't link songs to albums in the "soundtrack" section. I have some to correct there.

What would you do (and not only Jenn), if the "add additional artist function" did not exist? Would you have 2 different entries?
You still have some really great things you are still able to do, especially as an super artist moderator.
Adding and editing songs is what I like most in that. I also like correcting biographies or adding news. But adding news caused me some trouble (more here), especially if it's one about a song I love (Somebody That I Used To Know).
*Sings the chorus in a very awkward way because I'm crying*

What would I tell you? If I can't determine whether a song is 2 solo or one duet, well I'm a bad artist mod. Do you have to know any of the artist you mod by heart, to determine so?
Notez cela sur vos tablettes.
Does using sites as hitparade.ch, discogs or coverinfo help? I'm telling you : as a super artist mod, I use all 3 of them to help me.
Ça alors, vous devez vraiment être des pros pour en savoir autant sur tel ou tel artiste.

I would suggest that you enjoy what you have and stop focusing on what you don't.
But I don't agree with putting 3 album comments in a row... And I find the link building very useful in that "album comments" section.

* offtopic :
What about the Forum Awards? I'm sure Joey didn't get so many votes - some may have been sent by mistake and I didn't send mine to Sierra by mistake. I'm sure I have won in the Most Pleasantly Eccentric category. I'm sure she doesn't deserve 11 prizes - 27 different winners (one for each category) should have been much better, that's why I said that "the one who got most votes should not be called the winner".
Jenn, who are the runner-ups in that case, those who come behind (second to get most votes)? The runner-ups should have been put as winners too, so I did win in that category! Sad way to announce the results!

Now, please, answer my following question.
What should have I done to deserve more international recognition between last year and this year? See all the sacrifices I made on this site?
* offtopic :
I won't cut my hair or dye it purple.

Sorry for my different pauses in my post but I'm chewing gum at the same time.

*Sees the other forum mods in a corner*
Ha, you too have noticed I'm carded. Means I wouldn't escape the LSI prison this time.
*Turns back to Jenn*
I think once you accept this transition and move on.

*Turns to my rival Sarah*
Sarah, You still get me afraid me since you're a forum admin. I'm sure your PM was the answer to a question I haven't asked, which is What have I done to deserve such a dismissal and such a card?
I won't read until until my ban meter is below 5%.
Since May, I have pleaded guilty, that's what you wanted me to do, now I am guilty. I said I was friends with Joey but since she fired at me (and I fired back at her), I... I purposedly escaped after. I wanted to punish her but I forgot what you said about putting cards. And sending each one a PM is a very bad idea because...

*Feels more and more tears coming*

I'm talking to many of you at the same time. I'm sure you don't read my messages properly, like "have you met Borgore in person" or "have you decided to leave the forum crew because of my mistake on July 18/send me a PM if that was the case, no PM if that wasn't." Not answering my questions doesn't comfort me, I'm sure some about artist moderating were useful.

At the same time, I'm facing a case after having downloaded 2 programs (Ask Joe).
you will find you will be much happier.
That's not the case yet. If I can't edit my album/song comments and if I've been carded at the same time, all I can do is leave a part of this site. My ovexcitement week is ruined... And I've lost so many things with forum moderating. Now I must spend at least one hour typing and correcting my message before posting it for good. Too sad to see myself being accused by people younger than me. Shame. J'ai vraiment honte de le dire.

*Sits down and throws my raspberry/watermelon chewing gum*
Joeyy
Joeyy | 18-09-2014 20:49
My post in that thread was a warning to you that there would be consequences if you didn't stop posting off-topic and unfriendly comments there. It wasn't a threat, it was a fact and I was trying to prevent you from being removed as a forum moderator. Yet your removal happened not as a result of this week alone, but because of a combination of times when you behaved completely inappropriately for a forum moderator. This week was just the last straw. You frequently ignored other moderators, abused your abilities, and acted rudely towards forum members. We're sorry you're upset about losing your abilities, but you would have kept them if you had behaved as forum moderators are expected to.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-09-2014 21:14
Going to lose my appetite. Oh dear, I'm going to answer you, my former friend.

*Stares back at Joey for a fratricide duel*

My post in that thread was a warning to you that there would be consequences if you didn't stop posting off-topic and unfriendly comments there.

But I didn't do any offtopic comments before your warning! I was talking about artist moderating for sure!
acted rudely towards forum members
Acted rudely, my eye. I thought that Nicolas told me something wrong to say that "Borgore feat. Miley" was the only right answer!
I was trying to prevent you from being removed as a forum moderator.
Non, c'est le contraire, tu voulais ma peau !
Yet your removal happened not as a result of this week alone
Dismissal, not removal!
but because of a combination of times when you behaved completely inappropriately for a forum moderator.

That's why I've told you so many times that forum mods must not be allowed to answer in the "song help" section! When a song has been found, let the others give some other potential answers and that "solved" mark should be forbidden! Forum mods are not there to answer in the "song help" section. My suggestion was very good - but Jenn, Sarah and you ignored it.
ignored other moderators

Never been in good terms with Sarah, you know? And Sierra decided to ignore me - that was too much, I'm sorry.
We're sorry you're upset about losing your abilities, but you would have kept them if you had behaved as forum moderators are expected to.

OK, but what can I do not to remove songs or albums? Should I re-use them as a changing the title AND as transferring them to other artists that don't have a song or an album yet? Removing them is such a waste of pages, re-using them should be much better. That's how super artist mods should work.

Have you heard of economies? I'm used to paper economies - less paper in envelopes. I wish everyone wrote the text inside the envelope before it is closed and sent, instead of putting a typed paper inside. Removing songs/albums (equals) putting the envelope/the wrapping paper of a gift in the waste. Proof that it has been deleted, I should not see this message anymore : the page cannot be found.

Si vous ne voulez plus de moi comme modératrice du forum, j'accepte votre demande. Je fous le camp.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 13-03-2015 18:27
Yesterday evening (October 21), I thought that somebody would react after my striptease on Sunday (October 20). No, that was some other complaint ! I've been told not to dance and not to sing. Man, I feel like this is a real punition because I can't keep still ! The smile I had 2 days ago has gone.

It's happened again.

Well, I didn't striptease but slept nearly naked last night. My nap took longer than I thought. The fault comes from my new bed. I've been sleeping very well in it since last week, but...
OK, I don't dance or sing anymore at night, I talk less loud, but now, I wouldn't get a drink anymore? How come there's no heating working at night? Also, I've been sweaty in the morning, because the sunshine hit me as I was asleep.

Remember, I said I had both toenails broken last autumn. The problem, now must come from my slippers, since I noticed that both toenails were broken. I have socks on, but I feel like losing my balance when I'm tiptoeing.

Has anything more disappeared on this site after the artist news? Don't tell me what's next.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 02-11-2015 06:11
I don't think that LSI is a music site anymore, apart from updating artist bios, albums and songs, which I keep doing. This is not even a music site - I put the right label to an album but somebody else corrects it, which I find incorrect again.

Now, it has become the most frustating site ever. I would like to cancel all my votes and say it was a mistake. I would like to leave the top of forumers' lists. But I would like to keep my job as a super artist mod - since I keep on doing so.

One more thing : do not give super artists mod the right to delete songs and albums - keep them blank and transfer them to another artists. That is recycling. And once again, deleting a song or an album would mean throw them in the trash.

And what I hate most : closing the song help threads when it's supposedly found. They should never be closed, never. And with this ban meter around 16%, I'm still not allowed to mod artists and receive messages by PMs to indicate changes. All right?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15-11-2015 21:07
Really, the "song comments" and "album comments" functions should be removed from here.
I might say that Pixie Lott's "Mama Do" is a rip-off of an Eminem song.
I might say that I don't want to hear a sample of "Tainted Love" in Rihanna's "S.O.S." anymore.
I might say that the middle part of Shakira's "Ojos Asi" is in Indian, not in Arabic.
I might say that the composer of "Club Can't Handle Me" is Caldera and not Guetta.
That's what I believed at first, and still I don't agree with those who tell me I'm wrong. Why did all those artists lie to me?

I feel like LSI isn't a music site. That drives me crazy and none of you has silly taste in music. I said "none", you understand?

I wonder what to do with all those winners. Do they have a 50% share if there are 2, or 33% if there are 3? There can't be ex aequo winners in many categories. Oh, I've won in "Most Pleasantly Eccentric Artist Mod", and I accept this victory, I accept it.

That drives me more and more crazy that I can edit lyrics and videos, but not songs. That drives me more and more crazy that I have to put all the album content - not the location of release?

I failed!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 17-11-2015 02:59
Hm "Ojos Así" has Arabic, Céline?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 21-10-2017 21:52
Scott : no, that's Hindi lyrics. In the middle of the chorus.

So I got a mail at noon, that was some guy who delivered what I won on October 12. Has anyone heard of Sticky Fingers Live At The Fonda Theatre 2015? No one, OK. My father called me so I could sign the electronic delivery receipt. (Blame him)

I wish figning with the singer after receiving some particular mail should be banned. For recommended mail, OK I'll do it, but for the CD/DVD I got today? That's what I did at noon and... Normally, I don't do this kind of thing after winning a contest, it comes die-recly in our mailbox. No, I did not buy the CD/DVD by Amazon, only wun in a contest on October 12.

Why banned? Any expert in falsyfing signatures can do it in your place. I asked "how do I sign?" - there was no electronic stylus to sign on the screen. So I did it badly and got the mail. (The only thing missing was a signed photo of the radio host who sent me that, I normally get it every time I win!) I regret having signed it only not to find that photo and wish I had it on my desk right now.

For a mail of this type, there should be no signing. ONLY the fingerprint system. Oui, oui, the fingerprint should be detected by the machine to show you're the receiver of the mail.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 02-10-2018 22:25
* offtopic :
Hey, who's the m***ive attack who put (please don't shout) in brackets in a 2014 post? In that case, I am sure I DID.

Give
the
right
back
to
add
albums
to
our
playlists.

I've
been