pt

My 2000.. is it really? wow

Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-08-2004 09:10
well.. here i go again with the dedications..last time.. was a pain in the a**.. cuz it took soo long.. but since then.. i've made so many more friends.. discovered people for who they really were.. and.. fell for some people.. so thanks to all of you.. for simply existing.. but now.. in greater detail..

first of all..

To those who've come to say congrats - even if you don't know me.. but you're one of those nice people on this forum that take a sec to peek in here just to say 'congrats', well.. thank you.. you make me smile everytime you do this..

now.. in random order to all of those who i care about..

Frankie - wow.. omg.. is this going to make me cry? most likely.. but that's ok.. you've come to be one of my bestest friends on the whole internet.. and i thank you for that.. cuz my angel is definitely by far the bestest, and most awesomest guardian angel of all... i promised before.. but we will get through this part of our lives.. it's hard.. but we'll survive.. i promise.. i hope you like that song in my serenades thread for you.. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5.. such a good song.. and i swear.. there will be that one guy.. who'll wait.. no matter how long it takes.. and once he goes through all that waiting just to get you.. he'll realize that it was definitely worth the wait. he will.. lucky guy! love ya to death!

Matty Matt Matt - i've told you before.. you're ir-replaceable.. don't disappear from my life.. it would suddenly get extremely hard for me. thanks for being my bestest guy friend in the whole world.. i trust you with a lot of my secrets.. maybe with too many..lol.. but as long as i tell them to you.. better promise you'll stay my friend.. k? 'm' is beyond lucky.. she really is.. but i swear.. if she doesn't realize it soon.. she's really gonna have to be given a wake-up call.. in fact.. i think i know just the right girl to send over to canada to give her a wake-up call.. and it's not me.. i just.. i wish you'd look at someone else for once, who's been interested in you.. and still is.. (again.. not me.. lol).. k.. well, love ya to death too..

Heather - My big loverly sis! Hmmm.. well.. i haven't told anyone yet.. and i won't.. you'll tell him yourself when you're ready.. umm.. well.. oh yesh! i remember.. i was gonna mention to ya that he's a big idiot for not seeing my beautiful sis as the radiant heather that you are..he really is.. some guys.. just.. wow.. are oblivious.. anyhow.. i need to talk to you soon tho.. so much has happened.. and for sisters.. we haven't talked in too long.. i miss ya like crazy!!!

Danny - yes well.. i don't know what to say either.. too bad i'm so far away.. or that you're so far away..i don't know.. that song was really meant to explain everything.. the song in the serenading thread that i made for all my friends..anyhow.. umm, i hope things don't change.. i know you won't let them change.. or.. yeah.. ok.. this is too hard..

Vikki - wow.. my sexe bebe of a twin! You're lucky.. you know that.. even if you're just 2 mins younger than me.. you're lucky.. really lucky.. you've helped me soo much through the past 2 and a half months that i've known you.. thank you.. your twin-ship and friendship mean the world to me.. thanks! and you know, we both have great taste in men.. some are hot.. some, we just go for the personality.. others.. both!!! too bad sometimes we can barely share.. let's just not fight over him again..k? lol.. love ya sissy!
76 até 98 de 98 comentários
página 4 de 4
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 14:50
Dani - cos you're very nice. and you're an awesome dancer.. lol, that was the weirdest way that we met.. i started out dancing with frankie in the mIRC thing.. and somehow ended up making out with you on the dance floor. lol. that was pretty cute... fun times. lol. well, i adore you. you're a great friend. thankies hun, xoxoxoxo
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 14:54
Carly - cos you're such an amazing 89 year old woman. we all love you.. except for me.. you kill all my cheerleaders. hahahaha. thank you for being so nice and random all the time. we should all get together more often in big msn convos. thank ya dear, xoxoxoxo
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 14:59
Carole - hmmmmm. cos you're my legal mother? no. let's refrain from calling you that. i'll just call you carole. simple as that. cos you're a sweetheart of a french woman. you're so very incredibly nice... to everyone. i'm sorry we don't get to talk so much anymore. that sucks so badly. you should get online more often. all of us here miss you like crazy. love ya dear! xoxoxoxo
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 15:07
Pippa - cos you're an incredible friend. i miss you like hell. when are you gonna come online?!?!?!?! LSI is barely breathing without it's locust. besides.. i love our talks. the purpleness of your font, the hugs you give, the way you listen so carefully to everything i have to say, the way you give me amazing advice, and finally..the way you always put up with all my crap when i whine that life's not fair. thank you hun.. it means the world to have an incredible friend who is an incredible listener. if only more people like you existed in the world... *imagines the world a better place with 1, 000, 000 pippas* lol. ok, let's just say, that you're irreplaceable. and don't you dare ever, ever, EVER leave us. me or our friendship. promise? cos i love you to death for being one of my truest and bestest friends. besides.. who likes the Queen anyway?! lol, hope you know what i'm talking about. ok.. love ya bunches bless! xoxoxoxo
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 15:12
Phil - for being there. alive. for being you. you're awesome. we haven't talked for like the longest time.. i kinda miss ya. lol. thanks for being your special self.. you're a great person with an amazing personality.. and with some bad habits.. (80 cigarettes a day?!??!?!?!?!?!) anywhooo... talk to you on msn soon, k hun? xoxoxoxoxox
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 17:32
and finally..
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 17:34
Lester - let's still be friends. we'll all float on alright...

Ray - thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're the awesome creator of this incredible forum.. thankies. keep up the awesome work of continuosly improving this amazing site.
carole
carole | 07-09-2004 18:12
aw thank u
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 18:13
awwww. you're welcomsies carole. me my mum... urm, i meant carole. lol
Htd1
Htd1 | 07-09-2004 18:14
I'm a dad?
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 18:22
hello?!?!?!?! gabe.. you're the one who suggested that you and carole adopt me!!!! wtf? now i'm completely parentless again. thanks.
Htd1
Htd1 | 07-09-2004 18:24
oh... I forgot
sorry
C4L
C4L | 07-09-2004 18:25
thanx for my dedication marie
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 18:26
thanks daddy. your daughter just feels very super special now..
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 18:26
awww. you're welcome vicky. glad you finally saw it.
vandy
vandy | 07-09-2004 19:12
wait...if Carole's your mom...and Carole's my mom...and Matt and Matt and Rosie are my siblings....

Marie are you a Caliente or did Gabe and Carole start another family without us? I guess technically Carole is my step mom but she's not an evil one. Are you like...a child from a previous marriage?
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 22:30
lol.. how confusing.. meg.. basically.. only matt calls me muy caliente.lol.. that's his nickname for me. and gabe and carole and i were talking in a convo one day.. and gabe was amazed by my outrageous behaviour...(that day - sluttiness) and he said i would make a fun child.. he suggested he and carole adopt me and that's that.. but carole doesn't want me as her kid.. i've got too many problems.. and gabe already forgot he's my dad. oh well.. i should find better parents. lol.
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 07-09-2004 22:31
btw.. will you please make sure shira reads her dedication in here? i'm leaving the forum for like a week.. maybe more. k? i'm not coming online. thank you meg.
Dekar
Dekar | 08-09-2004 08:35
Eww.....Marie's my sister?
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 08-09-2004 21:36
ahahahahahaha. very funny matty. that's ok. me still lovers you muchly.
Venus_in_Fear
Venus_in_Fear | 18-09-2004 08:22
hmm ok i'm a lil' late now, but thank you sooooo much Marie !!!
Congrats on you 2000, keep it up !!!
And don't worry bout the army... I'm having fun (sounds funny ah?) but I miss everybody in here alot !!
fruity
fruity | 18-09-2004 10:15
hey marie.. belated congratulations on your second 4 digits milestone.. or something lol.. it's not a secret that we never really spoke much, but I want to tell you, that even without you knowing, you helped me a lot. congratulations again
beachgirl15
beachgirl15 | 20-09-2004 00:38
whoa. lol. welcomsies revital!!!!!! miss ya bunches.. and neta.. omg. this is scaring me, cos i'm talking to a lsi legend. lol.. you really need to tell me what i did now. cos lately, i've been thinking i do everything wrong.. and here you show up saying i did something right for once. that never, NEVER HAPPENS. please message me. thanks for the congrats.

marie xoxoxoxo
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: