LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 2
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-01-2021 00:51
I'll post a question that starts with Are you.., then the next person answer Yes or No or Sometimes, and so on.

It's a game, have fun.

Last question was:

Are you cold?
1 até 25 de 544 comentários
página 1 de 22
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-01-2021 01:15
A bit.

Are you working for a newspaper or magazine?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-01-2021 01:22
Used to.

Are you [HEY Is this the proper game? Why are you listed as the first one and where did all the other entries go to? Jeff wrote it? Doesn't that mean he submits the first guess?]

* offtopic :
Starting that sentence over again....before the clock runs out!

Are you using self-adhesive postage stamps so you don't have to lick them to make them stick?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 06-01-2021 01:25
* offtopic :
yeah my last question is at the top of this thread.

No

Are you wearing a hat?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-01-2021 01:28
* offtopic :
[Thanks NOW I see where it appeared]

No.

Are you relaxing while smoking a cigar?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-01-2021 03:50
Nope, I don't smoke but I relax.

Are you having knee pain?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-01-2021 04:33
* offtopic :
[Was expecting someone else to have answered that question who tends to smoke cigars sometimes!]

Of course! Sleeping in a curled up cat-like position always does that!

Are you struggling to read in a darkened room?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-01-2021 08:46
No, I have opened the blinds.

Are you sucking some chlorophyll/mint sweets?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 06-01-2021 10:13
* offtopic :
Great! Just LET THE SUN SHINE IN!

Not really into chlorophyll! Every so often health people find a "new" ingredient that is old and re introduce it again.....so this little item was very popular back in the 1950s

Are you proud of remembering some little known fact of history so as to spread it to the latest generation of Internet web crawlers and searchers?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-01-2021 03:28
Not now.

Are you slowly waking up after having fallen asleep less than 4 hours ago?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-01-2021 03:33
Meee? ahhhh Yesssssss.... Lots of excitement here...... wore me out... very tiring.... Check your newspapers tomorrow or radio news channels tonight for information......Sure to be photos or something there...

Are you very thirsty?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-01-2021 03:43
Yes.

Are you going to eat more salad this year?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-01-2021 04:17
Hopefully.....after I get my two shots maybe I can go out and personally pick up a non-rotting, non-dwarf sized head of lettuce and other varieties non-wilted THEN maybe I can eat salads again!! Until then.... its been zero----so easy to do that "resolution".... if I only eat one this whole year.. will be MORE than I had during COVID lockdown etc!

Are you interested in miniaturized replicas of items?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-01-2021 04:25
I used to.

Are you kicking off any bad habits?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-01-2021 04:32
Therefore are you indicating that I might have any bad habits? Oh I see... A bad habit of refusing to acknowledge my bad habits!

Are you rethinking any former things you liked to bring them back again now as a newly re-found interest?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-01-2021 04:38
Well, sort of.

Are you celebrating a sad anniversary?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-01-2021 04:42
N
E
V
E
R!

I only celebrate happy types of anniversaries... the rest are quiet, sad remembrances!

Are you someone who likes licorice?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-01-2021 05:00
I used to.

Are you watching a brunette putting on her skis?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-01-2021 10:43
No, not on a ski slope as not leaving due to COVID for quite a while...will miss entire winter activities too!

Are you using binoculars to see something happening far away?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-01-2021 11:27
I was a few hours ago.

Are you disappointed after having missed 1/3 or your goal?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-01-2021 11:30
I don't have time to dwell on what "could'a" "should'a" or "would'a" Already planning the next step for a success...so don' t fill my mind with disappointment or depressing thoughts.. I'm here to cheer everyone up!

Are you still satisfied and pleasantly surprised that prior daily members find their way back again to appear on LetsSingIt Forum threads?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-01-2021 11:32

Are you gonna answer by smileys from now on?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-01-2021 11:34

* offtopic :
If that makes others here happier and less depressed, and asking more questions than already are being asked, SURE!

* offtopic :
Of course I didn't get to post quickly enough...........there IS a Smiley Game that only involves answering with a Smiley!!!

Are you laughing at any of my responses today?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-01-2021 11:36
Don't think so. I didn't understand the previous question with "Are you still satisfied and pleasantly surprised that prior daily members find their way back again to appear on LetsSingIt Forum threads?"... So why should I be happy for that?

Are you beginning writing a new chapter in your fiction?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 07-01-2021 11:42
* offtopic :
OH sorry.... Maybe I should explain that I noticed Schatzi/Heather has reappeared among the posters today after absence of a number of months.....so I was exploring through the game questions if you are "satisfied and pleasantly surprised" (taking the positive approach always!) that she returned!!!!
That's all I meant by that! Sorry it always takes me sentences and paragraphs to explain myself when I only write a few words instead of my many words!!

* offtopic :
Which brings me to answering your perfect next question with:

YES I always try to write a few pages of fiction every day as instructions in writing magazine says that is best way to keep my writing ability finely honed and working!

Are you inflating a balloon for a celebration of some type later today or this week?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-01-2021 11:54
* offtopic :
Thanks, I understand better now.

No.

Are you anxiously waiting for the weekend?
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: