LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 3
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 11-08-2020 00:37
It's that time of year again. Assuming we have a season this year...

Teams:
Sarah
Bryan
Jeff
Lisa
Erik
Daniel
Björn
B
Clare
Practice
Scott
Joey
Joe
Ant

Draft set for August 29th at 1pm EST

League Homepage
26 até 50 de 659 comentários
página 2 de 27
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 15-08-2020 19:33
Fine by me!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 15-08-2020 20:04
1ish whose time?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 15-08-2020 20:38
1ish my time (eastern). I'm fine with earlier or later, if needed.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 16-08-2020 00:02
Might be eating, but it should be fine for me either way.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 16-08-2020 00:38
I'll be having popcorn when all the QBs go in the first round.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16-08-2020 15:27
The date and time is fine.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-08-2020 00:59
So, is there gonna be a battle of fighting over Aaron Rodgers this year? Haha.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-08-2020 01:01
Only if I don't get who I want to get! [Not revealing yet!]
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 17-08-2020 01:04
Depends on the order.

Please don't take Mahomes and then Brees in the next round lmao.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-08-2020 06:27
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 19-08-2020 13:05
Sorry to double post here.... I did wait two days....

Welcome one and all to the great new version of the 2020 Pandemic Draft Season! Masks on and get ready to choose!

10 days until Draft Day!

I went to check out the gridiron conditions for draft day, and found many new features I don't recall from prior times, under a blue button called "Edit Pre-Draft Strategy" so check those out!, including rankings--cursor becomes a four way move indicator, a new box to check to exclude a player from consideration in the draft, and ability to reset the whole board of Free Agents in the rankings you choose for single players.
MrFlu
MrFlu | 21-08-2020 15:30
I'm really looking forward to a new season, and I'm getting Rodgers!
As Lisa has said, me, Björn and Daniel are all in. The draft date works fine for me.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-08-2020 00:45
Talked to Joe. He will be there Saturday for the draft, or he'll autopick 5 QBs if he's not. Also says hi to everyone but Jeff.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-08-2020 00:50
Tough scene. Still holds a grudge.

Well, he said my name therefore he still thinks of me.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-08-2020 01:14

I welcome Joe to the game.... And he gets to autopick 5 QB's? I'm sure he's just joking, but in case Joe is not....So does that mean I can set my autopick/manual pick for less than 5 without getting any blowback from other team members here?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-08-2020 01:46
Sarah, what's the timer at for each pick? Just a minute right?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-08-2020 10:29
Do. Not. Take. 5. QBs.

He is joking. You do not need more than 2 and they do not need to be your first picks. One in round 3-5, one toward the end as a backup.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 27-08-2020 10:29
Yes, Jeff. Still 1 minute
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-08-2020 12:06
Do. Not. Take. 5. QBs.

Thank you Sarah! I will listen.....
1 hr before it begins I get to know where my position out of the 14 teams I'll be.....
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-08-2020 15:35
Yeah please don't be that guy who takes a QB in the first and second round. We had a guy do that in my other league and it's pretty annoying. And perfect, thank you Sarah.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-08-2020 15:42
Not to start arguments.....but if we are all "free" to choose any player in the Free Agents listing....why is there a problem with that Jeff?

Isn't it "first come first serve"?

Unless you let us "reserve" a player for later on in the draft---then of course we choose someone else for the first, second even third and fourth pick knowing the player we really WANTED to get, remains untaken by other players-----its our own choices who to put on our own team, correct?

Unless we make up new rules, saying anyone can "block" a team from getting a player from the "Free Agents" listing????

Not arguing, hope we can have discussion so I understand better.....

[I had something extra to say..but will hold it off for a post see if anyone can tell me reasons why I'm wrong here---go ahead I don't get angry, you know me by now---I just try to take any and all advantages of whatever rules are presented to me!]
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-08-2020 15:48
You typically don't take a QB until the latest being the 3rd round.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-08-2020 16:18
Hmmmmm so why is that? I know if I take RB's first, they typically get more injuries (at least to my inexperienced viewpoint) and you have to go searching in the "what's left over" stack of Free Agents for the next highest RB--so why take any at all if they are highly prone to injures . Just my take on it.

Rather fill up the other lower levels, with best ones that stay on longer---but the point values are sooooo little (think of the poor kicker points level)---versus getting one good QB that only has one Bye week----that's 14 (?) good weeks and one not so good week guaranteed in my first pick (unless they get injured).

My logic is bad? How? I've watched enough of these fantasy match ups go south just because of that reason of loss of a top player takes with it all the points that the lower members have no way to make it up.

[Yes I'm sorry to rank the other players as "lower" forgive me poor use of language, they are important too! But in this Fantasy League--its points that matter, not how handsome or long a history of prior games or personality or anything else but how many "points" vs "points" of other team in match ups!]
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 27-08-2020 16:26
WRs and QBs are just as likely to get injured.

I guess...do what you want, but please don't go and take all the QBs...
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-08-2020 18:51
I take RB's first, they typically get more injuries (at least to my inexperienced viewpoint)

WRs and QBs are just as likely to get injured.

Ok, I stand corrected!

and another posting:

So I do this to myself often....make bad suggestions!

I just want to point out (at the risk of making a rule that harms myself more than others) If anyone here is unhappy at the actions that I "have" or "plan" to take, we are a League and according to ESPN rules, Sarah can always "print out" a League rule we all agree by at the start and that is that!

Suggested Examples: "No one" (me included!) may take a quarterback for first three draft rounds...or "Limit" number of quarterbacks on any one team to Two or whatever number makes everyone "happy". I don't mind as long as its known before the start of the Draft or regular season what the rules are (no fair changing rules mid-season...then I'll be argumentative!, ok?).

As they say in the Games thread Jeff....."Its a game! Have fun!"
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: