LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt

Age of Coronavirus : The Good News Thread!

Seguir 2
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-03-2020 00:26
Someone post positive news pls.

I had another Good News thread for a few years, so I'm taking a cue from Jeff's request above and starting a brand new one just for the current virus crisis time of self-quarantine and Stay-at-Home orders of State Governors and whole Countries around the world....

Search the Internet!
Find news programs!
Post freely and often here!

Share what good news we have with each other!

* offtopic :
[Of course those who recognize it...know I stole the title of this thread from "Marvel's The Avengers: Age of Ultron" so big thank you to the writers there!]
11 comentários
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-03-2020 00:26
First post : Two sites:

Harvard Medical School Good News!

And for ME... (and yes Jeff too...but not to make your diet go away....this is reward you'll get when we overcome this together!)

A 300 Foot Long Pizza! &
roxcyn
roxcyn | 26-03-2020 06:56
Didn't we have a thread similar to this one? Thanks for staying positive.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 01-04-2020 12:55
Birthday shout outs on the news station. NICE!

Leave a door delivery options - why didn't we think of this before? I bet for a lot of socially anxious people and introverts they are in heaven!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 01-04-2020 16:19
Didn't we have a thread similar to this one?

Of course! I started one long ago....

Exactly why I decided to call this one "Age of Coronavirus" so when this is all over and gone bye bye.....posting here would be considered antiquated, and old fashioned....and we can go back to the
"The Good News Thread"
again!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-04-2020 08:01
Alicia Keys sings world premiere of "Good Job" song with images provided by CNN News teams, comments by fans

And its on LetsSingIt here:

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-05-2020 01:34
A good feeling artistic video along with famous song:

Just what we need now:

And the people responsible for the above can be found here
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 31-05-2020 13:18
Thank you CNN for providing the news about the Coronavirus....and

Some small diversion video (You might have seen this one already as over 7 million viewers have)
to give most everyone viewing it some good vibes and feelings before we go back to discussing
and viewing the darker sides of all of our lives and culture and society....

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 11-07-2020 07:26
Its been a while since I posted something here....What do you think of this?

Found a new INDOOR sporting game...that is "socially distant"
Can be played on rainy days, or snowy or windy days when you know you can't go outside for sports activity!
[They didn't realize what they did when they created this "battleship pong" game!!!]

So lets see who does this first....remember.... unlike the video----"no hugging or hand shakes, high fives, allowed" and wash or exchange that ball each time!
[If you're worried the balloons are filled up with "COVID-19" viruses....yes, of course, but at that distance when they explode, they are only in the face of the person who blew them up]

[Of course, if you're concerned.... one can easily wait a day or two after blowing up balloons previous day or so, before attaching to table...so have some extras on hand! That will slowly kill off whatever viruses crept into the balloons!][Or just use a balloon pump so none of your own breath goes into the balloons...just full of suggestions to get this posting to "go viral"

.........................its been 15 minutes.......how come its not gone viral yet?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 11-07-2020 14:50
Alicia Keys sings world premiere of "Good Job" song is no longer working

So try this video with lyrics instead [The other one was beautifully made with CNN's newsroom staff help--too bad its not available as of July 2020]

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-12-2020 20:27
Been awhile since anyone posted here...

To the list I can certainly add this week in history! The first Pfizer Vaccines are out and being administered to the front line essential workers in the health care system/hospitals across all 50 states this week (12-145-20 etc).

And....

For the rest of us........how about THIS to hang on the tree
.......or if you don't have a tree with ornaments, you can just put it in center of any door opening to move in the breezes (hopefully warm air breezes at this time of year with snow in the forecast).
ArthurB
ArthurB | 07-02-2021 10:57
I do online fitness classes, 1 or 2 every day. Some are live from my usual (now closed) studio here in Seattle. Others are instructors using FB, Zoom, Instagram streaming from their own homes and apartments. I have one teacher I follow in NYC. I am in a city apartment too but with a fairly spacious patio so I can breathe fresh air. Besides that reading books, watching TV, playing with the cat I just sleep well
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: