LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 3
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 20-01-2020 15:11
Here is where we can send helpful, non-argumentative communications about the status of all the many games here on LetsSingIt!

Is a game stuck because someone didn't complete the two part question? Only gave half an answer? Let everyone know, so we don't have to wait for someone else to post in a game to give a reply

Is a game not working for some reason, but not really a support problem, needing a coding solution or help from Ray to fix it?

Does instructions for a game need updating? Keep a listing here of which games so when someone "wins" and can begin the next series of games, they know to how to improve the instructions.

And discussions can all be in one location, here for improvements for the game instructions....

Double posting is allowed in this thread, versus the game threads! as sometimes one person might find several games in a row that are "stuck" before the next person or member finds a problem to report!

Did I omit anything? Just add it in a post, and I'll try to get it added to this introductory paragraph by a Mod's help.
1 até 25 de 47 comentários
página 1 de 2
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 20-01-2020 15:11
Sorry scott!

First posting is a Game I don't play much

Songs With The Word

Last comment [on page 131] is by roxcyn/Scott:

roxcyn 3 days ago
Here Comes The Weekend - Roxette

Notice it has only one part of the two parts required to move on in the game.....

What is the word for us to search for the next song?

So this game has fallen by the wayside, waiting for someone to post in the game and fix the problem.

This communication thread becomes much faster than just "bumping" up the thread saying it has a "problem".

Now the person who wrote the last post, can go in and correct/add to that post so we can continue playing the game.

First posting here was extra long to help demonstrate this. After this it will be much shorter, just like a notification line to "check" out the game thread and fix it!

Sorry, Scott, but I needed and waited for a good easy example before writing and creating the thread and I knew this was waiting around for 3 days now, without any easy resolution!

Happy Songs With The Word Finding everyone!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 20-01-2020 22:18
Updated. Look through pages 2 to 4. I saw no one posted in any of those threads.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 20-01-2020 23:06
I guess each "topic" like General Discussion should have its own "commenting" thread.

I didn't do anything but the "Games" threads in activity pages 2 to 4...that is why I didn't include any of those or bumping them up.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 20-01-2020 23:15
No, I'm talking about there are many game threads no one played. Looked through the pages to see. Not talking about any other threads but the gaming threads.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 21-01-2020 01:22
Other than some recent ones on page 2 which can happen since we have so many threads, the only game thread I skipped over was Album Alphabet one--as harder for me to alphabetize that one.

One or two I just can't answer the question posed, so waiting for someone else to reply first...other than those what else did I miss?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-01-2020 05:49
And another double posting.....

I noticed with the expiration of the Just Three Words thread at 5,000 posts...

that "Ten Thousand Bottles of Beer On the Wall"

is wrongly named! We can never finish that in 5,000 posts!

So it should be renamed (next time) 5,000 bottles of Beer, so it expires at the end (unless someone writes a comment and uses up a post!) of the game on page 200!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 26-01-2020 06:46
It's ok, we'll just continue to the next thread. Just like the other game threads that don't end.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 27-01-2020 05:22
We need help in the WA thread. Thanks.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-01-2020 05:26
Come on now! -there are soooo many characters in Toy Story! In all four movies!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 27-01-2020 05:50
Now you understand how this thread works to speed up the games!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 30-01-2020 04:32
I thought you didn't play games Jeff.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 02-02-2020 07:42
Oops! Songs With The Word is
missing something!

oops missing the next "song word" to look up!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 18-03-2020 09:58
What are some that need answering? Thanks in advance.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-03-2020 10:34
What are some that need answering? Thanks in advance.

I get STUCK on answering some of these....so they can sit for days/weeks/months/ years (just kidding)

IN no particular order ---you choose!

Love or Hate Game #2

The Smiley Game

Song Alphabet Game #2

(up to "X" of course )

Have You Ever Game

Artist Name Game #4

Artist Alphabet Game #4

The Last Word Game #2

Food Alphabet Game

Animal Alphabet Game

Object Association Game

Member Alphabet Game

I guess It's up to me to answer
Things You hate
Album Alphabet Game
etc.
as you went last on those
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-03-2020 04:36
Done.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 31-03-2020 16:14
Sorry tabbydog!

Thanks for the song and the words too!

But in Songs With The Word Thread...

I need (we need) what word to use in searching for the next song....like when I suggested "inchworm"!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 01-04-2020 13:13
I hope he sees that. Otherwise we can restart it in a few days. Would that be okay with you?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 01-04-2020 16:15
You (or me) can PM him to take a look at this thread, if he doesn't know it exists....but there are so few postings that are not "game" postings I don't know how anyone can miss seeing it under "comments" tab!

Its better for the future if he knows how game is played, correct?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 02-04-2020 00:42
Yes, go ahead and send him a PM. Thanks!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 02-04-2020 00:46
Not necessary anymore....Jeff went ahead and did a fake next step post.

Anyway....He does not play the game often! It was the name of the song that drew him in I think....

If he is reading this he know how the game is played now and will add in a word next time for the next player to look up!

Hi tabbydog!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 02-04-2020 16:16
Captain Keeta give him a chance to respond next time.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 02-04-2020 19:20
No problem guys, glad to help.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 02-04-2020 23:26
Thanks Jeff.......

I should have thought of this thread a year or so ago when we all were posting rapidly on all the game threads and oftimes "forget" something in our posts!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 21-04-2020 05:42
Sorry..

The I Have Never #2....thread seems to be "stuck" since ...
December 29, 2019! Stuck back in the last old decade!!

Someone other than Scott/roxcyn want to answer that one?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 11-05-2020 13:50
Pratice you put no choices. Help!
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: