Can't log in from Guest access point [solved]

Seguir 2
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 24-11-2018 23:51
Hallo Ray!

I'm using my unusual Pale Moon version browser ---I should add more browsers to my new and empty Windows 10--but have to find non-virus non-unwanted programs adding download sites.

Anyway---I found out a few minutes ago that its impossible for "Guests" to log in from that access point.

The only way I get in is using a browser that remembers my log in name and password and automatically logs me in. i.e. Opera lets me log in.

It also does not say "failure" to log in or any error message...you're just not logged in.

Assuming most of the members who communicate on the Forum auto-log in (from various conversations over the years) I don't know if anyone has been able to report this "bug" as if you can't log in.....

.....you can't report it.

Reminds me of a movie/book reverse-logical concept "Catch-22" if anyone remembers that.

Hope its an easy fix Ray!

Have a good Sunday there!
Practice.

P.S. as long as members are reading this.....does anyone remember if style choices had "underline" as well as bold and italic? I can't seem to find it....Unless Ray removed it as it looks too much like a hyper link---just wanted to use it for another post I just did (used bold instead...not the best solution).
7 comentários
Ray
Ray | 25-11-2018 00:44
I ran a pack of updates today, not specifically in the "login" area, but it could be related. I'm aware of Internet Explorer having similar issues. The other major browsers seem to work fine. So the Pale Moon browser also has problems. I have to look deeper into this.

One thing you can try: Clear you LSI cookies and try again. It's a shot in the dark.

Ok, let me know
roxcyn
roxcyn | 25-11-2018 05:04
Try Brave browser. It's based on Chrome. I love it, Practice.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 25-11-2018 11:28
Thank you Scott---rather than fill this topic with a different answer to a new topic I made my own topic for answering your post here:

Browser choices for surfing LSI and other sites
Ray
Ray | 25-11-2018 18:51
I think I spotted the issue, something needs a small redesign. I need 24 hours. Keep you guys posted
Ray
Ray | 26-11-2018 16:09
The fix is in place, please retry
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-11-2018 16:40
Perfect Ray!

I didn't read this before trying to log in --and then I read your post!

Thanks for fixing it!
Ray
Ray | 26-11-2018 17:29
Great!
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: