pt

Artist Moderator's News

Seguir 2
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
danastasia
danastasia | 23-06-2004 16:36
The A15 suggested this idea, with the following lovely passage...

I was wondering if there's a possibility to add an Artist News forum under News catagory, which in this forum all artist moderators can notify if there were changes with their artists, such as albums added, artist is in the making or being re-decorated and stuff like that, questions, feedback to the artist mod and such.
I also think that in this forum people can request lyrics to be added to the database from the artist mods and such.
I think that this will contribute to the general awareness of the artists' lyrical condition and such.

So,
please post in here with artist moderator related news ONLY, and not just corrections you have made. Any questions for artist moderators should be posted in here too.
51 até 75 de 322 comentários
página 3 de 13
crazydazibaby
crazydazibaby | 10-08-2004 16:11
okay i've gotten enough messages saying that the lyrics in My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne are wrong. The CORRECT lyrics from the album go

"All the shit that you do"

it was edited for the radio to say "All the stuff that you do"

therefore i'm leaving it with the album version. so stop sending me messages! although i doubt anyone will read this that has been sending me the messages.
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 10-08-2004 16:14
Charlotte Church is very near to being complete, Sarah Brightman needs a bit more work (I think I'm missing about 5 albums) and Spock's beard is definitely doing better than they were before.
dismissed
dismissed | 10-08-2004 16:27
im a bit confused cuz i just logged in and im not understanding wot is this?
nefariouslady_t
nefariouslady_t | 11-08-2004 17:29
Butch Walker is finished and all the lirics for the album Letters has been added (it comes out on the 24th of next month Woo Hoo!)
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 13-08-2004 07:24
Nora lyrics done. added songs plus albums. next will be a bio and some fanpages then moving onto MewithoutYou.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 14-08-2004 06:36
mewithoutYou lyrics done. added bio, fanpage, songs and albums. Nora fanpage and bio also done. thank you Tiff for the help, you helped more then i can put into words.
nefariouslady_t
nefariouslady_t | 14-08-2004 06:41
*feels special* No problem Mikey, I'd help you anytime! You are doing a great job!
lilrocker821
lilrocker821 | 14-08-2004 06:53
Much Gatitude to Ray I finally got the lyrics for Point of Recognition goin'. Just had to do some linkage stuff....yah that's it. Linkage.

batmanpinkypunk
batmanpinkypunk | 14-08-2004 07:13
Otep is finished

mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 16-08-2004 21:07
Beloved (Us) and Deadsy done. added songs, albums, bios and fanpages to both. next is Videodrone and very slowly but very surely will get done with Shenoah.
punkasskid
punkasskid | 16-08-2004 21:10
bio for the distillers has been added
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 17-08-2004 03:36
just kidding, now Deadsy is offically done. unless i find more rare stuff like i just got done adding.
minxypixie
minxypixie | 17-08-2004 16:45
i have managed 2 get the play lists 4 nelly's news albums sweat and suit. so if u wanna take a look n wen any1 gets ne lyrics, u no wat 2 do.
geekgirlxc07
geekgirlxc07 | 17-08-2004 18:01
Jojo, Fiction Plane, and Matt Nathanson are all done.

Note: The Jojo lyrics for Leave (Get Out) are the official ones, I am keeping them.
Mangagirl
Mangagirl | 17-08-2004 19:07
HIM, Wir sind Helden, Black Milk and Goldfrapp are complete
nefariouslady_t
nefariouslady_t | 18-08-2004 03:57
All my artist now have Bio's!
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 18-08-2004 04:38
* offtopic :
woohoo to that Tiff! finally Miss Mod.
Cyd
Cyd | 25-08-2004 15:40
I've got a while to go with Black Sabbath...they have so many albums it's hard to link all the songs. I'd say i'm about 60% done there.
LuthorCorp
LuthorCorp | 25-08-2004 17:14
I mod Clay Aiken and I have a couple questions the relate to mods like me who are in charge of artists from American Idol and other shows like that.

1. Should I put the lyrics from the show? (They're not on a CD.)
2. Should I put the lyrics from their tours?
3. If I put songs from the show and the tour, should they be put in "other songs" or in an album in the order they were sung?
4. Should I include songs sang on award shows/talk shows that are not from CDs?
Example: Aiken sang "Jesus is Love" on... I don't remember... some award show. It's not from AI, nor was it on any of his CDs. Should I include songs like that?

Suggestion:
I think there should be a mod news feature. Like the mod can post stuff about what has been changed, say that they won't be available for updates for a while.[i]
Cyd
Cyd | 27-08-2004 02:00
Okay, i'm done Black Sabbath. But, they released several greatest hits albums w/ all old songs which I did not feel it was nesacary to include b/c:
1) it would take up TONS of space and be hard to scroll through.
2) I had listed all the songs for those albums already.
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 27-08-2004 02:01
Erm, not sure what to say in here
*goes up to mic. and taps it... then talks*
i will be adding the new cd of Flogging Molly, once it comes out!! whoohooo sept. 14th, i belive it comes out
nirvanafreak90
nirvanafreak90 | 27-08-2004 02:04
umm... i noticed this today i was wondering if someone could fix it... there is both a Nine Inch Nail archive and a nin archive and of corse they are the same band so if some one could fix it please?

Thanks~~~
Esa
Jez
Jez | 01-09-2004 21:14
After a lengthy delay, the biography of The Corrs has finally been added to the archives.
GeeWhiz
GeeWhiz | 02-09-2004 18:52
Hello to you all...

I have decided to put my page to use as a page for My Artists and where I stand on completeness for each and all artists.

I give the Artist (Group) Name
Total No. of Lyrics presently listed
Total No. of Albums listed

And at end I tell you which artist(s) I am presently working on. And if there are others I will be working on next. I will try to keep this
listing up to date weekly.

GeeWhiz

P.S. All my artists (groups) are Country so you
know they may be or may not be of interest to you.
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 05-09-2004 19:52
Just for you early-birds wanting some lyrics to the new Flogging Molly cd coming out.. "Within a Mile of Home", on Sept. 14th... I have found 8 songs so far, and added them.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: