pt

Artist Moderator's News

Seguir 2
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
danastasia
danastasia | 23-06-2004 16:36
The A15 suggested this idea, with the following lovely passage...

I was wondering if there's a possibility to add an Artist News forum under News catagory, which in this forum all artist moderators can notify if there were changes with their artists, such as albums added, artist is in the making or being re-decorated and stuff like that, questions, feedback to the artist mod and such.
I also think that in this forum people can request lyrics to be added to the database from the artist mods and such.
I think that this will contribute to the general awareness of the artists' lyrical condition and such.

So,
please post in here with artist moderator related news ONLY, and not just corrections you have made. Any questions for artist moderators should be posted in here too.
301 até 322 de 322 comentários
página 13 de 13
nefariouslady_t
nefariouslady_t | 08-12-2005 05:54
Yes Sir! *salutes*
mob5ta
mob5ta | 08-12-2005 06:41
INXS New album, Switch has been added.

Please read my note before sending correction of 'Pretty Vegas'
Tyrannical_King
Tyrannical_King | 19-01-2006 03:25
I've added all Isis lyrics as well as completed their discography.
Psycho_Rocker
Psycho_Rocker | 19-01-2006 03:32
um...if any1 has Steely Dan lyrics. plz send them to me, i would like to get all the lyrics posted. thanks everyone
kander
kander | 26-01-2006 20:52
Mary Black: Took Moderatorship of this artist today, added Albums "Mary Black", "Collected", "Without The Fanfare". Added lyrics for all songs in those albums. Slowly plodding my way through the other albums.
Oryx
Oryx | 31-07-2006 17:43
I became the moderator for John Miles and Buffy for some time ago. (Sorry if I haven't told anybody, but I just found this thread.)
I have done some changes; for John Miles I have added a lot of albums and some songs, and in the Buffy section I have added an album and removed some songs. That's all, I think.
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 31-07-2006 17:44
Evanescence song lyrics up
Oryx
Oryx | 10-08-2006 09:37
For a week ago there existed two Buffy The Vampire Slayer artists (don't ask me why), one called "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" and one just "Buffy". The one who had the name "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" is now removed and the other Buffy has changed name to "Buffy The Vampire Slayer".
Kind of complicated.

And now there's a section for swedish christmas songs called Svenska Julsånger.
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 17-08-2006 19:42
i just added about 70 new songs to completly update DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince. took ages.
mikey_boy
mikey_boy | 18-08-2006 04:40
pretty much everyone i mod is up to date. missing lyrics, mainly from inability find them, to some but i got all there albums and track listings in atleast.
Electrokinesis
Electrokinesis | 23-08-2006 21:40
whoever the last Tool mod was really sucked, almost all the album tracks were out of order and songs were missing

I got everything up to date along with a bio and some news tho
Oryx
Oryx | 01-09-2006 16:43
I'm the new moderator for Andrew Lloyd Webber.
To do: add some new albums (musicals) and clear up.
invisiblegenius
invisiblegenius | 25-09-2006 16:42
Just finished adding all of Street To Nowhere's songs.
lord_mike
lord_mike | 18-02-2007 16:45
Just finished adding loadsa' videos onto various songs for the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Will try and link more or less every song to a video within the next week or two..
rainbowx
rainbowx | 15-06-2007 14:54
I've added some more songs to PlayRadioPlay!
I have to add more songs to Rosaline.
I was hoping to put up pictures and things in all of the artists I moderate and get things all running.

What do you do if the artist's name isn't completely right?
For instance, I moderate PlayRadioPlay
But the band actually has an exclamation after the name.

I'm a pretty new moderator so I don't even know if it's a big deal or not.
BlackRia
BlackRia | 18-06-2007 02:56
Um, I dunno if we need to use this thread anymore cuz we have artists news already...
Schatzi
Schatzi | 18-06-2007 03:01
This wasn't mean for news about the artists like so & so is going on tour more like I'm updating the album for this artist which were not supposed to put in the artist news section.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-02-2009 20:50
Sorry but I hate this idea "day month year" for album release, most of the time I only know "years"... I added 10 (or so) albums for the band Midnight Oil, the problem is : I don't know the exact release date, just the year.
Datagutten
Datagutten | 24-05-2013 18:14
I just discovered that many of Karpe Diems songs were not on the site so I added them. I also added the missing tracklist of their latest album.
Jess_Keko
Jess_Keko | 28-07-2013 03:42
Just completed my new artists from X Factor New Zealand:

* Whenua Patuwai
Added bio, pictures (3), fanpages (1), news
Added album: Something Special - Single
Added lyrics (1)

* Jackie Thomas
Added bio, pictures (3), fanpages (1), news
Added album: It's Worth It - Single
Added lyrics (1)
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 31-05-2014 01:33
Are purushothamn51 & the_kinslayer back under new names? I remember adding them as friends some months ago. Who is the moderator for

Above & Beyond,
Aly & Fila,
Armin Van Buuren,
Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren,
Cosmic Gate,
Dash Berlin,
Eisbrecher,
Emma Hewitt,
Gareth Emery,
Gemini Syndrome,
In This Moment,
Markus Schulz,
Oceanlab,
Rains,
Rex Mundi,
Tritonal &
W&w

now?

Who removed the lyrics to Jean-Pierre Mader's "Disparue"? Notice that the song title actually means "disappeared" in French. I just tell (whoever did it) that I had to fix them.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-09-2014 15:45
I am asking this more politely, so that I should stop complaing.
* offtopic :
I really wanted things to turn better on Tuesday night but you really did me wrong. No kidding. I felt like you wanted me to leave the randomness thread, then the "songs that need to be removed thread". Sarah, I don't agree with you anymore - you can't tell me super artist mods have the right to remove songs.

Please, can I edit my albums comments and songs comments since I am a super artist mod? All I am asking for is link building, because typing 3 comments in a row would be considered as post flood.

As a super artist mod
Adding songs : OK
Editing songs : OK
Removing songs : NOT OK (see the "Songs That Need To Be Removed" topic)
Adding artists : OK
Removing artists : NOT OK (see the "Moderation Repetition" topic)
Adding albums : OK
Editing albums : OK
Removing albums : NOT OK

In case you have not understood, I have to put these albums comments below the tracklist. I give some additional information (check this one, Laissez-Nous Respirer). The "edit albums" section allows me to
- Write the song titles (4 songs)
- Leave a date (1988-09-18)
- Add a country (France)
- Add labels (Philips, Polygram France)

So? Nah?
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: