LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt

LetsSingIt's Pointless Quiz, 50th Edition! (HEAD-TO-HEAD)

Seguir 1
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Joeyy
Joeyy | 21-05-2016 19:16

50th quiz! I wanted the Carlton dance, but couldn't find a good quality short version. Snoopy Dance will do. Thank you to all regular (and occasional ) participants who have contributed over the past couple of years. Win this quiz, get a prize!

*Introductory theme tune*

Rules of the quiz:
- One answer per person (per round)
- Always give the answer you think the fewest amount of people would know
- If two people give the same answer in a short space of time, the first person's answer will be accepted (but the second can answer again)
- When applicable, a player may pick the same subject as another contestant and provide a different answer if they believe the other to be incorrect
- If you play the first round, please check back in case you make it through to Round #2
- Resist cheating (i.e. looking up answers; asking others)

And of course, respect your fellow contestants and have fun!

Round #1 will be posted shortly and will remain open until Monday (or, when applicable, until each answer is taken) to give everyone a chance of replying.

* offtopic :
The records of previous winners and pointless answers can be found here.
126 até 132 de 132 comentários
página 6 de 6
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-05-2016 15:42
Hey, I didn't say he cheated. Just that he'd be accused of it if he was less liked.

Oh, right, the Cayman Islands. The other one I thought you might know. I was thinking Caymans, Jersey, and Isles of Scily might be possible for Americans to get, but maybe - judging from your reactions - the latter isn't as well-known there.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-05-2016 15:45
I can't jump any higher!!

Congratulations Joe! on winning perfectly the 50th Edition of Pointless!

* offtopic :
Just a discussion on the 100 people, not you Joe so its off topic!

I am totally shocked at the low score for them!

Come on now you 100 British citizens! These are the Pitcairn Islands! Home of the famous Mutineers of the HMS Bounty! (not an American ship you understand, its not even a French Battlefield Warship or even a lower Frigate, but the most infamous mutiny aboard a ship of all time---star of screen and TV shows for decades...and yet it scored so low??? I'm certain Joey got taught about the tale of the HMS Bounty and its crew in school, am I right or wrong?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-05-2016 16:04
when I posted what I did he hadn't answered yet.

Clueless Practice here again!

I assume its the posting with the "..." on it that has "two" likes....so something must have been there that I missed and now there is only ... as you can't make the whole post vanish I guess, especially after two members "liked" it....

Not saying I'm for or against whatever Jeremy posted---I'm just clueless as to what it could have been unless it was an answer to one of the islands??
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-05-2016 16:08
My school didn't have History as a topic, so nope! But the country has a very long, event-filled history...school can't cover everything.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-05-2016 16:10
Right again Joey! I just had no idea, not being educated under your school requirements for graduation.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 30-05-2016 17:01
* offtopic :
I know the questions were not asked of Americans....but...for curiosity's sake, I went checking:

Hate cheating using .... ahem.... "Cliff Notes" but for the purposes here it will do.... showing that the story of the HMS Bounty was depicted in 3 big budget Hollywood movies!

But it shows the unique (I think) fascination in America with this infamous British Ship and the fate of its mutinous crew!

Plus 3 TV Documentaries and even a very recent 2011 TV movie based upon the same story, still showing the interest is strong here in America..
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-01-2020 23:35
Hello Pointless Quiz 50th Edition Head to Head from the year 2020!!!

Since it appears that that was the final game for here..links for those who can't get enough of the game......so we can watch episodes, forever!forever!forever!

I'm just posting here on the last Quiz for LetsSingIt members the following information for people to find it easier than searching through a zillion Randomness posts we can't word search each one!

Pointless! rules on You Tube!

Someone's playlist of 200 most recent episodes in 2019 are here

[I posted two links in case You Tube removes any of them in the "future" 10+ years for copyright reasons!]

[If I wrote too much feel free to edit this down shorter!]
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: