LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt

Are images on the site supposed to have "like" buttons?

Seguir 3
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 04-01-2016 11:49
I notice that when you're on someone's profile, their pictures have a speech bubble icon and a thumbs-up icon on them. The speech bubble represents comments, but what are the thumbs-ups supposed to represent? Because, unlike posts, I don't see a "like" button on photos, and I expected there to be one since there's an icon for it. Perhaps this is something that Ray meant to implement, but forgot.
14 comentários
Joeyy
Joeyy | 04-01-2016 18:05
Yeah. I thought there was a thread for this already, but possibly not. It's a glitch that needs fixing. Hopefully Ray sees this thread and is reminded of the problem.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 05-01-2016 01:28
Nice, are we going to have some thumb ups (likes) on images now or will Ray remove the option?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 05-01-2016 01:34
I'm hoping he'll fix the thumbs up feature so it works, but we'll have to wait and see what he says.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 05-01-2016 02:00
Nice, are we going to have some thumb ups (likes) on images now or will Ray remove the option?

I don't know what you mean by "remove the option", it's not on images in the first place. I expect him to add a "Like" button to images that's identical to the ones we have on posts.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 05-01-2016 04:41
Thanks for the replies. Well, as you saw in the image you have the thumb up which is "like" here. So not sure if Ray will decide to add the feature to pics or just remove it.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-01-2016 04:39
Bump?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 02-04-2016 12:36
I'll Post here a great
BIG
THANK
YOU to Ray
for fixing the comment bubble on the Pictures in the profile.

I just received two picture comments! With the word "show" instead of "go to comment" it makes better sense since its a picture that is being shown!

Remember as they say.....a picture is worth a 1000 words!
Thanks!

(minor glitch? Visiting the picture does not remove the black bell notification or automatically cancel the yellow on notification as the other notifications do).
Ray
Ray | 11-04-2017 10:32
This old one is still open I see. It's definitely a glitch and is on the list.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 11-04-2017 13:19
Thanks for going through all these old unanswered threads of mine, Ray, I honestly didn't think you ever saw some of these. Good to have this confirmation that they're on your radar, albeit late. As always, let me know how this progresses
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 04-11-2017 13:33
Hey Ray, with all of the site updates you've been doing, is this one coming soon? Just curious as I notice it's been over half a year since you commented here. I understand if it's not a priority, but a general update would be nice.
Ray
Ray | 04-11-2017 13:45
Apologies for not posting updates . it's still on the list, but the list is long I have to prioritize.

The contribute system has highest priority right now. I installed 30% of the updates on this project, so more updates are rolling out in the upcoming weeks
Ray
Ray | 07-01-2020 12:59
A small update on this one. This one is not that easy to fix. I have removed the likes-counter from the images.

I'll keep this ticket on mind though. Next time I'll do some work on the likes-functionality I'll take another look at it.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 07-01-2020 15:04
Okay, I see you removed them. Thanks for the update!
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 07-01-2020 17:34
Great, thanks Ray! Better late than never as they say
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: