LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 4
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
JenniGirly
JenniGirly | 13-06-2004 23:30
whats on your clipboard? just hit paste. please make sure it's suitable for the site.
51 até 75 de 4,643 comentários
página 3 de 186
carole
carole | 14-06-2004 20:52
those are tooo long... im lazy too
lil_minty
lil_minty | 14-06-2004 20:52
wow this is FUN...lets ee what else i have

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.

^interesting
lolit
lolit | 14-06-2004 20:52
if u wont come more than 20% each semester u fail

about my f*cking school!!!
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 14-06-2004 20:57
http://www.winostuff.com/RandomStuff.htm
jmannhaupt
jmannhaupt | 14-06-2004 21:11
oooo fun.
let's see...

- Assisted in research tactics and competitive analysis for presentations
- Solely organized and developed "out of the box" media opportunities for pitches
- Simultaneously continued daily responsibilities for Kraft Foods and DPSU

lol - that's from my resume. i'm updating.
frossen_muffin
frossen_muffin | 14-06-2004 21:18
Hmm, lets see..

Damn, I had nothing. Just turned my comp on.
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 14-06-2004 21:19
And God will strike them dead as He struck Onan. Oh, I love how too many people use Gen 38 (out of context, by the way) as the reason God condemns masturbation because in that same story, Judah has sex with his daughter-in-law. Don't get mad, he thought she was a prostitute! Yeah, let's say no to touching yourself, and yes to paying women on the roadside for sex! And not just any whore, but a daughter-in-law.
Dekar
Dekar | 14-06-2004 23:51
Yeah see? She would.
BrandNew88AFI02
BrandNew88AFI02 | 14-06-2004 23:54
Elizabeth woke up in the early morning to the shatter of glass. She looked out of the window and saw the sun rising, and she cursed her parents before rolling over to stare into nothingness. Elizabeth stared into the glowing red of her eyelids, wishing she could fall asleep again. She lay there, dwelling upon thoughts of a real home, one that was not broken. It wasn't long before sleep came to steal her away; dreams clawed at the insides of her mind, dreams of crows and the eerie glow of a rising sun on water.

Elizabeth awoke again hours later, but this time to silence. She glanced at the clock on the wall, trying to see through the broken glass. She should have woken up already, but she had no one to count on to wake her up. She jumped out of bed and smeared black on her eyes, and without another glance, slammed the door behind her. Elizabeth heard the crash as another piece of glass fell out of her clock. Everything was broken in that house, the house she hated to call home.

The sun was failing to shine through the dirty windows in the hallway; Elizabeth was standing there and hesitating to knock on her mother's door. She knew of the fight that would break out when her mother found out the time. She finally rapped her hand against the hard wood and the peeling black paint. Elizabeth heard her mother call her in, and she did so. She noticed the man sleeping in her bed, and wondered his name. This was routine for her, of course. Elizabeth turned to leave at the sight of them, and she ran. She ran until her knees gave out on her, and she then found a stone building to rest against. The police came to move her away, but she didn't care.

Elizabeth walked in the classroom late to many unhappy faces, she felt their eyes burning into her back as she walked quickly to the back of the room. She slid unto the cold, uncomfortable seat and glanced at the floor, blocking her mind from what the teacher was saying. She couldn't go back to the house today, back to that shithole. She would have to run and find shelter at the nearby woods again. Elizabeth's eyelids soon blocked off her sight, the teacher's voice had bored her off to sleep..

PE was just as it was every other day, unbearable. The girls skimped around in their push-up bras and towels around their waist, undoubtedly gossiping about the day's events. Elizabeth sat in the last row of lockers where she wouldn't be seen, and quickly undressed. If anyone saw her bruises.. She endured yet another class, and rushed off to the showers. This was the only time this week she would be able to drown her black and blue body in cold water.

After school Elizabeth ran to the woods as fast as she could, eager to get away from that building. Someone had asked her about the many bruises up her arm as she walked out of the shower, but all she could do was turn away. She didn't want to go back ever again. She crouched behind a tree with particularly sharp leaves, and she sat there and cried. She cried until dark, and then swung her bag over her shoulder. Elizabeth walked home, taking her sweet time. The later she was, the less she had to see of her mother.

As soon as she got back, Elizabeth took her hair down. Her black hair hung limp in front of her face, exactly the way her mother would hate it. She walked into the kitchen, figuring she would eat today. Elizabeth opened all the cabinets to find them empty of any food, but full of rats. Her stomach roared at her as she struggled to remember the last time she had filled it. Elizabeth heard the front door open, but never close. Her mother must have been so drunk she couldn't even close the door. Elizabeth waited a moment before running to close it so no more animals could wander in. Her mother leered at her as she hurried to the door. Elizabeth wondered if she even remembered her name. "Stupid girl," snarled Amy, dressed in a short black skirt and a very revealing shirt, her long fingers decorated with many rings and her long acrylic nails full of color. Amy threw herself at Elizabeth and burned her with the tip of her cigarette. Elizabeth just looked away, and felt a fist hit her arms repeatedly. Sometimes she felt the cigarette burn, but nothing could match the pain inside of her.

Tears leaked out of Elizabeth's dull eyes. She sat there, shrouded in the dark, as she heard her mother shriek with laughter a few rooms away. Elizabeth stayed up all night, sobbing into her arms. She would miss another day of school tomorrow, it must be the thousandth. As dawn approached, she laid back on her bed and fell asleep. When she awoke, she planned to run away as far as she could, the farther away from her mother the better.

Whoah.. Long-ness..
crazydazibaby
crazydazibaby | 15-06-2004 00:00
It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

quote from maroon 5 that i was making my away message
Theduggler
Theduggler | 15-06-2004 01:22
who was the first leader od muacovy?

cramming for history exam... and muscovy is spelt wrong
animal2
animal2 | 15-06-2004 01:23
brand new, baby :-)
Crazy_Joe
Crazy_Joe | 15-06-2004 01:25
Corn on the cob
abbsheythatsme
abbsheythatsme | 15-06-2004 01:46
this is like so past koolaid this is like mad aid!!
Army_Girl_Jamie
Army_Girl_Jamie | 15-06-2004 01:49
*classified*
andro
andro | 15-06-2004 01:52
Are you sure that's such a good idea?
Dekar
Dekar | 15-06-2004 02:07
By the way, to spank it at high-speed, click on the hand and drag the mouse pointer off the playing area, then bring it back into the area behind the monkey. Hold down the button the whole time.
animal2
animal2 | 15-06-2004 02:08
Rank-N-File
Maybe_One_Day
Maybe_One_Day | 15-06-2004 02:10
German: 1749
Russian: 1753
SoL: 1470
LaNT: 1471
french: 1710
English: 1902
Phys.Ed :0093

* offtopic :
don't ask questions...
Dekar
Dekar | 15-06-2004 02:17
The
Army_Girl_Jamie
Army_Girl_Jamie | 15-06-2004 02:18
*nope, sorry, still classified*
abbsheythatsme
abbsheythatsme | 15-06-2004 02:21
forget about her she was no good for you anyway... don't stress
je_suis_cool
je_suis_cool | 15-06-2004 10:57
ahhh wasnt as bad as non cal but still not great
ForeverFalling
ForeverFalling | 15-06-2004 11:11
http://www.freewebs.com/vitaminsirritatepeople/
haha ok its grants site take a look lol

*end*
purple_hippo
purple_hippo | 15-06-2004 16:30
n order to improve your search, try the following suggestions:
Check your spelling is correct
Try to broaden your search using more general keywords
Try using different keywords associated with your topic

^^^ no idea what that's from or how it got there..
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: