LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 2
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 01-01-2015 18:21
I found this pretty helpful last year so here are my goals for 2016!

1) Receive at least one other job offer and either take it or turn it down
2) Weigh 145 pounds by the end of the year
3) Be in a relationship by the end of the year
4) Wear my retainer at least once a week
5) Apply for The Amazing Race with my sister before the end of the year
6) Improve my Cantonese skills
7) Use the Crockpot to make more home-cooked meals
8) Understand more about finance/economics
9) Memorize all of the important phone numbers in my life
10) Finish this theology book I'm going through
101 até 116 de 116 comentários
página 5 de 5
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 31-12-2021 23:17
1. Try a new fruit or vegetable every time I go to Buford Highway Farmers Market.
2. Don't get Covid-19.
3. Learn to sew.
Pandora
Pandora | 02-01-2022 22:58
1. Finish any video games that I've bought to prove to my kids that I'm the OG gamer around here. (I keep starting them and getting distracted with life)
2. Work less, auto manufacturing has become a nightmare between Covid and chip shortages. My work ethic keeps me working too many hours to keep things under control.
3. Read more, I only finished 48 books this year which is a forth of what I used to do, I need to get my head space back.
4. Do not kill the oldest that will officially become a teenager this year.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 03-01-2022 20:43
Proud of you, Jeff.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 05-01-2022 21:34
Thank you, Joey! <3
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 07-01-2022 07:59
1. Keep on trying different pizza varieties and follow any coworker's advice if I should like any topping (or not).
2. Meditating, again and again, if I keep on doing so.
3. Publishing poetry, and find some inspiration if I get back to it.
4. Keep on working on different music sites - including LSI.
5. While putting clothes on, see if all go well together - certainly with the face mask.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 28-03-2022 14:09
Doing #1, although I've only been there once or twice this year so far. Did not do #2. Haven't done #3 yet
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 05-11-2022 13:32
Same answers as my last post - I've been to the farmer's market a number of times now.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 22-12-2022 20:50
Ok, time to check in -

1) I did this one, pretty much! Got to try some interesting fruit and vegetables this year.
2) Did not complete, as I got Covid back in January.
3) Did not do this one.

Time to think of some for 2023.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-12-2022 09:20
Goals for 2022:

1. Lose more weight. Proved to myself this year that I can in fact maintain and lose some weight.
2. Always maintain your mental health!
3. Keep grades up in college. There's no reason to fall behind.
4. Get better at golf.
5. Keep lookin for a potential lover.
6. Keep being as independent as you can be.
7. And always live life the way it's intended.

Let's go for it!

1. Maintained my weight quite well considering how stressed I was during the semester + working a job as well.
2. I definitely struggled with my anxiety when I got sick with COVID, and that lasted for about two weeks. I felt pretty low, but I was able to pull myself out of the rut and get myself back on track. Huge win in my book.
3. Spring semester: 3.91, Fall semester: 4.0! I am very impressed that I put my games aside and all of the college nonsense as well and strictly focused on my studies even while working as well. I was really able to prove to myself that I actually can do it. Although, the schedule got pretty exhausting though. Nonetheless, very proud of this one!
4. I played for as long as I could and feel as though I stayed at the same skill level. Cannot wait to get back out!
5. Well... I did have a connection with this girl for a bit, but I have realized it's pretty much going no where and have accepted my defeat on this one lmao. Will keep looking though. :p
6. Sure have!
7. Every single day!

Overall, I am really proud of myself for how I performed this year. A lot of devastating events happened that I won't go into, and I simply refused to wave the white flag. Just not an option. 2022 really kicked my ass though; school, work, life events, drama, etc. A lot of the bad days will hopefully stay here in 2022, and I am really hoping 2023 is a little less stressful.

I will post my 2023 New Year's Resolutions in a few days!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 31-12-2022 15:10
2023:
1. Have 5 or fewer panic attacks.
2. Learn to sew.
3. Weigh 154 pounds.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 01-01-2023 22:42
Good luck Kaleb!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 01-01-2023 22:46
Goals for 2023:

1. Graduate college, get the Associate's degree! May 2023!
2. Maintain / lose weight. Aiming for low 180, high 170.
3. Continue rehabbing leg and try to get a mile in under 8 minutes again.
4. Find a girlfriend lol enough is enough.
5. Figure out which college I'm transferring to.
6. Always put mental health first before anything.
7. Release a new song, haven't in almost two years.
8. Live your life the way it is intended.

Let's do this!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 25-12-2023 16:41
Well, I didn't quite do any of mine unfortunately. I think I probably had more than 5 panic attacks, but I think less than 10. Did not learn to sew. Do not weigh 154 pounds, though my lab results and weight were a bit better than last year. how did you do, Jeff?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 28-12-2023 03:25
Kaleb, don't be so hard on yourself! Panic attacks are definitely one of the most unpleasant feelings a person can go through, but I hope you give yourself some credit for getting through them! You can do it!

Thanks for asking! Here is how I did:

1. I did graduate college in May 2023 with my Associate's! Definitely one of the proudest moments of my life so far! I finished my time at community college by making the Dean's list twice, and the President's list twice! Definitely proud of my efforts.

2. This was a tough one in the second half of the year lol. While I am at a pretty good weight, I still want to lose more. I definitely did not get to high 170s, but I maintained for the most post. There is still work to do of course, but with a little effort, anything is possible! I am in the process of incorporating a new workout schedule into my routine, so I am going to try and manage that for as long as I can.

3. I can confidentially say that for the most part, my lower right left calf muscle is healed up! I still have some pain when I am doing heavier lifting and or hiking, but it has not been a burden thankfully. I was somewhat worried how my leg would be because I had joined a golf league this year, and did not want that to be a contributing factor to my already subpar golf game, lol. As for the mile, I did get my mile under eight minutes, but barely at a whopping 7:37. Definitely happy with that!

4. Lol, this was another tough one. I feel as though I just don't really have the time for a relationship right now just because of school. I did reach the talking stage with this wonderful girl I met a few months ago, but we've pretty much established that we are more comfortable as close friends, and I am perfectly okay with that. I know that the right one will come eventually, and as much as it would be amazing to have that companionship, I do feel quite content as a single fella for the most part. :p However, I feel it is appropriate to mention that I do get a little jealous of some of my friends who are settling down with their significant other, but I know my time will come as well!

5. This was a complicated one, especially after I graduated in May. I actually had got accepted to a handful of universities, and was confident on the one I wanted to go to, so I had formally committed. However, I realized that there were some stipulations and multiple discrepancies with the university I committed to, so I ended up decommitting and committing elsewhere. It was definitely a top 5 stressful moment of this year for sure, but it worked out thankfully! So far, I am absolutely loving my experience at my current university!

6. I have come to the conclusion that this can be extremely challenging when you are trying to meet the deadlines of constant assignments and trying to live off of caffeine and nicotine daily, but I really am quite proud of how I have managed my stress overall. Don't get me wrong, there were days this year where I was just like "damn, I genuinely have nothing left in the tank," but it really is a mind over matter. You can manifest stress and anxiety the same way you can manifest happiness and peace, so my mindset this year has been incredibly optimistic despite the challenges of managing heavy workloads. Even at 25 years old, I still sometimes log/journal my thoughts of how I was feeling on a specific day or how the week. I truly think that March was the hardest month for me, because going back to some of my notes I wrote, I had wrote, "mentally I've been very alone, so trust me when I say I do not care who stays or goes." I don't really live in the past all that much anymore like I used to, and if I do, it's not anything negative, so I can't really recall what exactly was provoking my mind during that thought, but if I had to guess, I would assume it was a combination of feeling overloaded with schoolwork, the unpredictable Winter weather of Western New York, lack of sleep, and just overall mental burnout. However, 2023 was truly the first year I felt like I had complete control of my anxiety and overall mental health despite some hurdles along the way, and I am really proud of myself for that! I know that whenever I am feeling cruddy in the future, I can look back at how I was able to manage my mental health in 2023 and apply that!

7. I have been stuck in this "creative roadblock" since releasing my last song back in August of 2021. Up until November, I would just write melodies and never end up doing anything with them. However, when I went on Thanksgiving break, I was able to sit down and actually start to really focus on writing some music. Unfortunately, I will not have a new song released before the end of this year, but I will have a new song released hopefully before my Spring semester starts! I have also decided to completely move on from my current artist name, that being S-81, and rebrand completely. While my old music will still be around, I think it is time to rebrand. New music on the way!

8. I definitely did this every single day of the year! As someone who still has a bit of social anxiety, I felt like I blossomed this year and did not let the anxiety tell me otherwise! From joining a golf league, to going off on my own and exploring new areas, to meeting new people and even going to large social gatherings, I definitely lived my life to the fullest this year. I even had very minimal anxiety giving a pretty difficult presentation just a few weeks ago in front of quite a crowd, but I was really happy with how I performed! I have no doubt in my mind that I will be able to this successfully next year as well!

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this! I will definitely have my New Year's Resolutions for 2024 posted soon! I hope 2023 was great for you all, and I hope 2024 will be even better!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 30-12-2023 01:34
2024:
1. Have 5 or fewer panic attacks.
2. Weigh 154 pounds.
3. Find a church to go to.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 02-01-2024 06:34
Goals for 2024:

1. Keep the grades up!
2. Work on weight loss / muscle building.
3. Start eliminating nicotine.
4. Fix broken sleep schedule.
5. Find some potential internships.
6. Always put mental health first and take care of yourself!
7. Live your life the way it's intended.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: