pt

need sad after break up songs :(

Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
amanda_lynn
amanda_lynn | 30-05-2004 21:17
Me and my bf broke up a long time ago and i still love him to death...any one know of any good love/sad/break up songs?
*Mandi* de4evr
8 comentários
danastasia
danastasia | 30-05-2004 21:18
What Went Wrong? by Blink 182
Time to Break Up by Blink 182
Catatonic
Catatonic | 30-05-2004 21:33
You do something to me by Paul Weller
tkdchicka
tkdchicka | 30-05-2004 21:39
hey i kno what you are going through( well kinda because ever person is defrent and all but newho)
here are some songs that help me get through!

its over by mest
i miss you by blink 182
punk rock 101 by bowling for soup
powder by yellowcard

hope these help i know they do for me
MourningStar
MourningStar | 30-05-2004 23:51
"One Last Time" by HIM is pretty good. "Heart of Glass" by Blondie might also be good. "From Now On" by Kill Hannah. And, "Time After Time" and "Hat Full OF Stars" by Cyndi Lauper.
irulesothere
irulesothere | 31-05-2004 00:30
sorry about that - alkaline trio
soco amaretto lime - brand new
how's it going to be - third eye blind
god of wine - third eye blind
line of best fit - death cab for cutie
all of this - blink 182
screaming infidelities - dashboard confessional
newfound mass 2000 - the get up kids
puerquita
puerquita | 31-05-2004 02:45
time after time - matchbox
i'll come to you - hanson
THEMariah
THEMariah | 31-05-2004 02:47
You Were Mine- Dixie Chicks
Without You- Dixie Chicks
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 20-02-2022 13:03
If you're into Bristolian trip hop, you may find some. Got this wonderful and sad one from 1997.

Sometime Later - Alpha

I was into post-breakup depression when I heard this long track on the radio one night, I think it was in late January 2004, and you must probably guess that my ex-fiancé and I broke up a few months before, I did suffer from it. The whole song is full of regret, not having fully satisfied the past relationship, since my depression started 6 months after we broke up, it has a positive note at the end (forgive and not forget) and coincidentally, the singer, Martin, strangely reminds me of the aforementioned ex-fiancé because of his initials and nearly same first name.
Then, 15 years after that breakup, I listened to that song again and could not resist crying (I didn't the first time), wishing I had let a souvenir for my favourite ex-boyfriend who counted most. But we still remain friends, though seeing less each other now.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: