LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
PitbullGirl305
PitbullGirl305 | 14-01-2014 11:14
I just became moderator for the German folk band Faun.
Looking through the lyrics (which were all added by Snap) none of them were familiar to me.
After a quick Google search I found out the lyrics are actually by an American band called Faun Fables.
However Faun Fables is not listed on LetsSingIt, so I can't transfer the lyrics to the proper band.
Can Faun Fables be added to the website?
Or should I just delete the songs?
10 comentários
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 14-01-2014 12:08
It would be better for the lyrics to stay on the site, of course under the right name.
I have added the artist Faun Fables for you, and if you go on the songs, you'll see a moderators link called "transfer to another artist", so you can get everything under the right name.
PitbullGirl305
PitbullGirl305 | 14-01-2014 13:09
Thanks for your help, adding Faun Fables.
But just like the other times I tried to transfer a song to another artist I get an error;

'A 404 error occured while processing your request"

I have no idea why I keep getting this error.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-01-2014 14:21
I just tried to see if a site glitch was occurring, but no, it allowed me to transfer (and then I transferred back).

Please try one more time when you see this and let us know. Maybe there was a glitch before that's gone now.

If it doesn't work, hopefully Ray can help us out. :]
PitbullGirl305
PitbullGirl305 | 14-01-2014 15:25
Nope, keep getting the same error. Like I said, I've had this before, with other artists.
I tried it in both Firefox and Internet Explorer, both give me this error.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-01-2014 15:26
Ah, sorry. I'm using Chrome, can you try it on that?
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-01-2014 17:44
That's your problem, use Chrome!
PitbullGirl305
PitbullGirl305 | 14-01-2014 18:04
Okay, used my husband's laptop Cause he got Chrome on it and now I could transfer the songs.
I have to say, it's quite troublesome you can only transfer songs to another artist using Chrome.
But I guess I have to download Chrome if I'm ever faced again with having to transfer lyrics to other artists.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-01-2014 20:56
You can download Chrome on your computer too you know.
PitbullGirl305
PitbullGirl305 | 15-01-2014 09:55
Yes, I know LOL And I will, if only so I can use it here.

I mainly use Firefox, never use IE and now will have Chrome too. Gonna get crowded on my laptop :-D
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 22-06-2014 03:19
The artist moderator is talking... Do not drive me crazy...

What happened to the lyrics of Rihanna's Disturbia and Jean-Pierre Mader's Disparue? Seems like they had been removed, then added again (both in March 2013). I haven't removed them myself, only somebody else.

Both songs have a title starting by "Dis[...]" and in one word. The latter means "Disappeared" in French. For the latter, I had to type the lyrics again (tonight), because of the "requested lyrics" (not yet available) mode.

I really cannot stand this kind of situation. Why? Because I also moderate compilation series. I saw a white line under the song title while linking, so it means the song had been removed. Either the two songs I am talking about or Lana's Summertime Sadness (Remix), that has been added again in April. How boring!

* offtopic :
To whoever it may concern : please DO NOT remove INXS's Disappear.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: