LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 2
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
danastasia
danastasia | 17-05-2004 19:49
ok, this is probably another of my weird games that'll get like 4 posters, but here we go...

Person 1 pics a subject, person 2 says what their favourite thing is of that subject....

EXAMPLE

What's your favourite colour?

-----------------------------------
Blue

What's your favourite animal?

----------------------------------
Dog

what's your favourite.....

etc. etc.!

ok, i'll start!

what's your favourite band?
351 até 375 de 379 comentários
página 15 de 16
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 25-03-2021 23:55
Back.

Where is your favourite monument?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 26-03-2021 00:35
Washington DC, all three Lincoln, Jefferson, and tall Washington where you can see 3 states away!

What is your favourite recipe you share with others when asked?
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 10-04-2021 20:32
May be very easy but makes more tasty: Adding some Black Pepper or Mint while cooking.

What is your favourite flower?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-04-2021 20:40
As Juliet spoke in William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene II : "A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet". They come in many varieties....ever see the famous black roses?

What is your favourite place to sit outdoors and enjoy nature & Springtime sunlight?
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 10-04-2021 20:53
A cafe with my computer where free and high wifi and electric connections existed, while drinking coffee and of course waterpipe. But waterpipe servicing is forbidden since March (2020) and I missed it.

Where is your favourite city (or village or country) you would like to visit and spend some time?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-04-2021 21:30
* offtopic :
Oh cool! You actually know how to use the waterpipe Hookah! But you should not miss it any as this link shows you actually are far healthier without doing it and I know ones here who have given it up due to COVID is a respiratory virus so they want to keep their lungs clear and clean!

Guess where? Istanbul! I have various reasons to visit and spend time there [not in a prison!], and always difficult to get visas for Turkey for Americans.

What is your favourite type or style of map projection for viewing the entire world? [Had to think fast as I saved it too soon and only had 15 minutes to come up with something interesting!]
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 10-04-2021 22:37
I prefer the first one.

* offtopic :
Believe me getting Amerika visa is more difficult for Turks, and airplane fares are too expensive.
There were three times to New York, once to Los Angeles, once to Miami, once San Fransisko, once to Atlanta flights daily from İstanbul, all of them flown with Türk Hava Yolları, but now I don't know how to fly between us?

What is your favourite thing to spend your time?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 11-04-2021 21:12
Either working on this site or listen to music.

What is your favourite fabric?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 12-04-2021 01:32
Cashmere

What is your favourite phrase you use when you are expressing joy?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-04-2021 12:23
Ah chic! or Super!

What is your favourite style of sunglasses?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 16-04-2021 13:17
Awwwww Poor President Biden as I always avoided the "Aviator" style of Ray Bans which he prefers....

Since I require prescription sunglasses, my only choice is glass, not plastic clip ons with extra politzerization in any color I want, since I can order them to fit the exact outline of my older "Silhouette" glasses!

What is your favourite breed of dog (to have/visit with/care for, etc. even if you don't own one) !
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 19-04-2021 20:28
Jack Russel.

What is your favourite way to get rid of mosquitoes?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 20-04-2021 01:02
* offtopic :
Cute!

* offtopic :
Electronic bug zapper!!! Zzzzzzap zzzzzap
Purple Martins will do, if you build them an apartment house...but you need permits to house that many birds in one location so the mosquito control trucks are always around taking advantage of lack of the birds that eat them up!

What is your favourite tempo of music?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 21-04-2021 01:44
Don't have any, I suck at guessing BPMs.

What is your favourite way to occupy yourself when your work on other sites is being put on hold?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 21-04-2021 23:42
Playing these games on THIS music site!
You'd never guess I'm playing hooky from other sites I visit or do things for!!

* offtopic :
anyway..........trying to come up with more interesting quesitons!

What is your favourite screensaver image you love to look at out of all the ones you copied/kept/display, etc.... Unless its that automatic ones either Apple or Microsoft Windows displays as standard stuff...
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 22-04-2021 05:17
Don't have any, they tend to slow down my comp.

What is your favourite version (single edit/album/live/acoustic/symphonic) of a song that has all 5 versions?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 22-04-2021 06:40
I
Don't
Know!

I've never seen or heard any with all versions.....so if I ever did....then how could that first one, my first listening one be my "favorite" when I'd need to listen to at least several 100 to several 1000! to determine a favorite among them

Yes, its a non-answer...but wanted to answer this so the thread doesn't end here for months and months while I disappear going off in search of songs that have all 5 versions to begin listening to them in order to answer the question properly with a single favorite among all those songs I've heard before!

* offtopic :
My question!

What is your favourite method of complaining when something goes wrong? i.e. by telephone, by email, by a blog, by a posting in a forum, on a ratings website, or in person or some other method I've not mentioned in my list?
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 22-04-2021 11:11
Depends of situation and who he or she is, if close nearest friend by telephone or whatsap, if a little far or I don't know telephone number try to find electronic mail, if doesn't have mail adress may be I can forget some things.
Lots of shops write like this: Tell others your satisfactions, tell us your complaints about us. (Memnuniyetinizi dostlarınıza, şikâyetinizi bize bildiriniz.)

What is your favourite style of breakfast?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 05-05-2021 09:07
Don't have any.

What is your favourite lyrics video?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-05-2021 12:48
I have the PERFECT answer for this (and maybe not as perfect for the next question to ask in return), but just go visit my "site" Sing Along With You Tubes and any songs I've posted as You Tubes here are all my favorites else I'd not have begun the thread or posted so many to this here!
[Feel free to add your own in the same format I did!]

What is your favourite Email company (i.e. Gmail vs Outlook vs Yahoo, etc etc) to use?
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 05-05-2021 19:00
I used all of them, every one has another featured things. For example Gmail's picture download is easy, Yahoo feels me special, Hotmail is sometimes slow.
Once upon a time there was Mynet but they were too hungry, because they wanted some money for using their mailbox.

What is your favourite newspaper?
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 11-05-2021 04:28
Le Monde.

What is your favourite line from a sixties-era film?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 20-06-2021 17:42
"Isn't there something you want to tell me?" (The Graduate)

What's your favorite beverage to cool off when it's super hot or after exercising?
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 20-06-2021 18:47
Lemon Lime mix or its instant canned version called "7-Up" with bubbles too.

What is your favourite flower color?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 16-08-2021 11:02
Yellow. You can see it right away.

What is your favorite genre of music at the moment?
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: