Seguir 2
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Ray
Ray | 15-08-2013 21:20
Hey guys,

Various Artists map is a mess[/B]

Datagutten and PinkFloyd referred to me about the Various Artists map. This map contains a lot of content that doens't belong there. It contains a lot of songs that are already (correctly) listed at the artist who sings the song. It also contains a lot of soundtrack albums that should be listed at the movie. There are some songs and albums that do belong in this Various Artists, but je majority should be moved or removed.

[b]Human eye needed to clean

I was already aware of this mess, but never dared to open this door in the deep basement of the LSI building. I was't sure what the the right approach was to clean this up. It needs the human eye, so a automated scan is difficult to make. But when others contact me about this, let's do some cleaning!

Let's do this together

So I would like to do a test and see if it would work if we can clean this all together. If this works we can also to other maps with the same issue, the Disney map for example.

So this is the plan. If you have some time left and are willing to help, you sign up as mod, do some cleaning and unmod yourself again to allow the next person do the same. Drop in a post how many songs and albums are left, counters are always good for the motivation

ok, what you guys think?

Current numbers :
songs : 778
albums : 113
176 até 177 de 177 comentários
página 8 de 8
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22-03-2014 21:48
It was. It was moved, but I've moved it back in case angel___ would like to join.
Ray
Ray | 22-03-2014 21:52
perfect
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: