pt

Texas sports teams support group

Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Crazy_Joe
Crazy_Joe | 11-12-2002 04:37
This is dedicated to all Texas sports teams and discussions on them.
First item of business- How 'bout them Mavericks?
Second- Why do the Cowboys suck? Who is better, Carter or Hutchinson?
Third- Why did the Rangers release Pudge? Will they ever fix their pitching?
Fourth- Can the Texans win a game?
Fifth- Who cares about the Burn or Sidekicks? Are they important?
7 comentários
Crazy_Joe
Crazy_Joe | 11-12-2002 04:38
Oh, yes.
Will the Stars go all the way?
Zenmaster
Zenmaster | 11-12-2002 06:36
Here goes:

1) The Mavericks are playing very well. I wish I could be on the team and get all the fancy-schmancy hookups Mark Cuban lays on his players. They've got like crazy electronics on Lear jets and all kinda stuff. And don't forget the Rockets, because they've got Yao Ming..I watched him play against my Sixers a couple days ago and he's scary good..and only going to get better.

2) I am reveling in the horror that is the Dallas Cowboys. I think Carter is the better QB personally, but the whole team is like a train wreck. Jerry Jones should spend less money on Botox implants and the like and spend some money on a real coach.

3) I have no idea why they released Pudge, except that they don't think he's good enough anymore and they need his salary money freed up to buy more manicure appointments for A-Rod. Plus, it's way too confusing to have multiple Rodriguezs on a team. As for the pitching, I recommend you take up Astros game if you want that. Maybe you could combine those two teams and come up with a viable franchise?

4) They already have won what..four? I'm sure they will win, because the NFL is full of some horrible franchises right now and this season has proven that fact. I like Carr, too..he's a tough kid, because he gets sacked more than Tiger Woods's caddy.

5) I dunno if anyone else cares, but I don't. I'd rather talk about midget lawn tennis tournaments.

6) The Stars very well could go all the way. They play very good defense from what I've seen, and Turco has been solid in goal. Don't know that they've got enough to challenge Detroit in the long haul though.

Well, you asked for it, you got it..sports rules!
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 11-12-2002 12:27
Mavericks can't go all the way because the lakers will defeat them
Crazy_Joe
Crazy_Joe | 12-12-2002 04:00
Please, the lakers can only play because Shaq is carrying the team. One elbow to the face and the Mavericks have it. Unless we pull a Cowboys and blow a 20 point lead again.
Oh, yes, I almost forgot about the Astros. What's happening with them? Maybe they'll pick up Pudge.
Zenmaster
Zenmaster | 12-12-2002 04:19
I'm not sure what's up with them, but they just keep tossing Biggio and Bagwell out there and nothing else seems to change. Bizarro.
Crazy_Joe
Crazy_Joe | 12-12-2002 04:38
just out of curiosity, where you from Zenmaster?
Zenmaster
Zenmaster | 12-12-2002 05:03
I'm from the great state of Pennsylvania, right outside the wonderful city of Philadelphia, home of brotherly love and cheesesteaks. Or is it cheesy love and brother steaks? I dunno, one of the two. Curiosity satisfied.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: