LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Guilles_Girl
Guilles_Girl | 14-04-2004 04:40
How about basketball? Dallas Mavericks are my fav. They suck this year yeah I know. But I still love dem boys. Steve Nash is my fav, Dirk is overated. Tennis is my most fav sport in the whole world. Guillermo Coria is my fav player. Explains the nickname. From Argentina, 5'9, 145 lbs, plays right-handed (2-handed kill-ball-boy backhand) #4 seed, best surface is clay, 6 titles last year, simis of French Open, quarters of US Open, 1 title so far this year in Beunos Aires (def. Carlod Moya 6-2 6-1. sweet revenge!), finals of Nasdaq-100 Open. "lost" to Roddick cuz of injury NOW....Guillermo is SO hardcore....he got the injury in the middle of the first set, won the set in a tiebreak, and play 2 more sets before he had to retire....he "hurt" his back (injury much more detailed, not getting into it), but the actually injury is what make me wonder HOW THE HELL HE PLAYED DEM OTHER 2 SETS?! Ouch...and I thought Nash was hardcore...which he IS but damn!!!! Well, I guess that's why both they're nick name are "The Magician", only Guillermo is "El Mago". Same thing, different language. So! Anybody got a fav basketball team or tennis player?
2 comentários
dismissed
dismissed | 14-04-2004 06:45
in basketball i like the 76ers escpecially Allen Iverson.........and the sacramento kings i like Stojakovic......chris webber.....divac ! they r the best team .............

i dont like tennis but sometimes i watch it when im bored!
AlienationEd
AlienationEd | 14-04-2004 06:50
In basketball (the american league) I like Pistons and 76ers. Pistons the most.

But Mainly i follow Melbourne Tigers (Aussie league). (But i like Shane Heal and hes not MElbourne Tigers)
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: