pt

People submitting things for review.

Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Enola_Alone
Enola_Alone | 18-08-2012 06:47
What do you do when an album really isn't by the artist, but everyone thinks it is? For example, I moderate the Sex Pistols, and the album The Great Rock N Roll Swindle isn't truly a Pistols album, but it keeps getting submitted into my review queue. Rock N roll Swindle was released, without permission, by the band's manager. Even the lead singer, John Lydon, warned fans against buying it because it was a farce. The fine print even says it isn't by them. But a few of the songs on the album are popular amongst people, so I'm not sure whether or not to leave it there because I wouldn't know where else to put it.

Also, to whoever keeps submitting what they think are Pistols songs, please please please, research what you are sending me. All those songs are by Steve Jone and Paul Cook under the band "The Ex-Pistols".
6 comentários
valdez
valdez | 30-07-2013 17:31
If the album isn't really by that artist, which people think it is - counts the fact it isn't by that artist, not what people think about it. And this should be reflected in that artist map.

You can reject submission of The Great Rock N Roll Swindle album. But I know doing this over and over again can a little bit annoying.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 01-08-2013 00:30
Yeah, it's annoying but you just have to keep rejecting it. Maybe the submitter will get a clue after a while and stop.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 01-08-2013 12:29
I would say send them a message each time submitted that since it's not an official album...you are not accepting their submission. It's a pain, but they might get a hint.
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 01-08-2013 13:31
I don't think you can message them, in fact I don't think you can see who sent them at all. It just says you have items to review and you basically say yes or no.
CarlJ
CarlJ | 01-08-2013 13:32
is there a way for that to be added that we can msg them when they submit something?
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 01-08-2013 13:35
You can suggest it to Ray
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: