LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt

What do Moderators do about "Rogue" Moderators ?

Seguir 1
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
lilMonsterBenji
lilMonsterBenji | 10-03-2011 21:03
This is stemming from a misunderstanding on the moderator for one of my top artists, in my book at least. I don't mean to "call" anyone out but I have complained and even reported the moderator "Everybody" who moderates Lady Gaga and she/he won't update the new video or "re-link" it I should say. It's more proper. AND I have a Lady Gaga fan website I run and own and they won't put that up either. I'm about to quit this site if something isn't done in some way. lol they should moderate Gaga better! I know I am bias but I cannot hellp it when it's Lady Gaga. I mean, shes lady friggin gaga!
4 comentários
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 10-03-2011 21:10
As far as the videos go, the moderators don't have control over them. They're updated automatically by the site for a match on YouTube, which should find the best one. (Of course this can fail sometimes.)
And for the fan-page, I suppose it's up to the moderators choice, although I don't see why they'd decline unless the website was inappropriate or something.

If you find a problem moderator, all you can do is report them to the site web-master, explaining your reasons, and see if he wishes to do anything about it.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 10-03-2011 21:24
I'm sure there are a few fan sites dedicated to her 'n' I doubt they'd be difficult to find if someone Googled . Where were/are you expecting the moderator to put it? I'd just add the site link to the artist's comments if the moderator isn't responding to you (or, like James said, you could contact Ray).
lilMonsterBenji
lilMonsterBenji | 10-03-2011 21:31
unt really my issue is "Why does this person get to not do anything and still keep moderating gaga? or anybody really.?"

I just want to know ois all
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 11-03-2011 02:01
Because it's an unfortunate situation where people jump on to moderate an artist just because they're popular but don't wanna put in the effort to keep the artist updated properly. There are only 3 ways for them to no longer moderate Lady Gaga: 1) They choose to stop being the moderator, 2) they don't log in for a month and they are automatically released as moderator for their artists, or 3) Ray the webmaster takes the artist away from them.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: