LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
alexandra_b
alexandra_b | 16-10-2002 16:01
but under a new name, so i guess i'll have to start all over again and have 0 posts at the moment.
i don't know if you all care that i'm back, but i'm glad to see all of you again. our computer kinda blew up and it smelled really burned. it took over a month but now we finally have a new one.
first i want to say that i am really really really happy that Malena is not dead. Plantagenet wrote it to me in a letter and it was really upsetting, but then on monday i received another one from her saying that it was not true and that was a big relief!!!!!!! as for that cristina, she obviously has a single digit IQ and is probably a sociopath (or however you write that).
I know that my dear Plantagenet did that for me, but i'll do it again: a very happy belated birthday to Flamisf Frite, Baaigones and Killah135!!!!!
I've noticed that there are lots of new people herte now and also lots of fun new things: Ally has a moving name and lots of people use colours and people give links to their photos. Ally's real pretty, but i couldn't get to see the other ones, cause the links didn't work. (damn, and everybody was raving about Merlin and i can't see him!!!). anyways, i'm glad i'm back and i hope you lot still talk to me. missed you. bye, peace & smile, alex
6 comentários
pesh_is_fresh
pesh_is_fresh | 16-10-2002 16:26
Hope u had a good break from the board. Hopefully u can get the name back? They emailed it to me when i forgot mine? OH well who cares...we missed ya round here
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 16-10-2002 18:38
I certainly missed you soooooo much!!! I'm realy realy realy realy glad you're back!!!
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 16-10-2002 18:54
Hello
I'm glad you like my moving name, its my new little thing. And I'm glad you like my picture... blushmaking things !

Well, I'm glad you survived your break without is letssingiters . Hope you've had a cool time for the past... month or so!

<marquee> Ally xxx
lucky_bob
lucky_bob | 17-10-2002 09:05
WELCOME BACK ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you terribly
alexandra_b
alexandra_b | 17-10-2002 14:55
THANX GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed you all very much too!!!!!!!!! Well, about that months' break: i missed you all of course (or off course, baaigones explained it to me, but it didn't get stuck in my brain), i missed mailing to plantagenet and lucky bob and i felt i was a bit disconnected from what was happening in the world, cause i don't really watch the belgian tv-news, cause it's really bad (the commercial as well as the public tv news), so now i can check the news again. i got bored a little, but on the other hand i read even more than usually, so that was good. but i'm really really happy that i can talk to you again!!!! it seems as if there are a lot of the regulars not here anymore. i haven't seen baaigones' name anymore either. does anyone know what happened to all of them??? big hugs and kisses to all of you, bye, peace & smile, alex btw, about the name: first it was alexandra b, then it got changed to alexandra and now it's alexandra b again. you all know it's me, right.
babylamb87
babylamb87 | 21-10-2002 22:20
I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WENT! I"M GLAD YOU ARE BACK THOUGH!
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: