LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 09-09-2009 05:58
So what are your opinions on weed? Just anything u wanna say about it.

* offtopic :
I was gonna bump an old thread, but people always cry when an old topic gets bumped, plus those who posted in those aren't around anymore
26 até 50 de 51 comentários
página 2 de 3
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 11-09-2009 14:43
yeah.. i mean its not supposed to be super secretive or anything. its usually just "hey u got any stuff?" in texts and messages. i dont really say weed ever, i just call it bud
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 11-09-2009 14:57
I dont really have anything against weed or people that use it. But like ant said, when it becomes an obsession and you live to smoke, its annoying and you need help.

Jeff you were way off base with your comments, and the fact that you look down on people because they smoke just shows a lack of maturity.
JDolla
JDolla | 11-09-2009 15:06
and proves that you can't be older than 15! shazam, i found all the proof that i needed
Htd1
Htd1 | 11-09-2009 15:18
weed is fine in my opinion, but i can't stand the stupidity of people that sometimes comes with it. last two times i smoked, i had bad trips, so that was enough for me. plus with stopping drugs all together. but i remember some times of feeling amazing. that includes high sex.
i had some of the deepest conversations ever with my friends mum after smoking. and a lot of lucky charms.

if you can handle it, go for it. some people do need it to function. some people do need it for that motivation and creativity. just don't act all stupid.
carole
carole | 11-09-2009 16:22
i agree with Gabe. weed is fine, but it kinda differ from person to person.
i used to smoke a lot when i was college, but i have never offered weed to anyone, cuz i know they can have bad trips the first time they do it, and i never want to be responsible for that.
back then i really enjoyed smoking it, and i had no real problem with it. i had awesome times while on it, lots of laughs, and at times it worked as a sleeping pill like nothing else ever did.
i stopped a couple of years ago, basically cuz of a new years resolution and because i didnt want some pple to worry for me.
since then, i smoked weed maybe twice, and it was nice. but even if its a lot less dangerous than most drugs, its still better to not be excessive about it.
id say, if u're strong enough to not let it become a daily habit u cant live without, and if u keep it for recreational purposes, parties and such, then yea, its alright.
carole
carole | 11-09-2009 16:25
when i was in* college

also : even if i have a rather positive opinion about it, i still think drugs arent a good idea in general. having said that, anything can be a drug (booze, chocolate, lemonade, u name it), and u still have to live, so yea..
carole
carole | 11-09-2009 17:19
Especially if you start dealing, as a precaution its better just to call it somethin else in textx and stuff..

i think the reason why most pple call weed different names ("carrots" or whatever) is originally to hide it from parents or in case the cops are listening to their cellphone conversations. (seriously, ive had lots of friends who dealed drugs, and i mean hardcore, and they would be obsessed with cops listening to their phone convos).
however, it became a habit for smokers and most pple use silly words to refer to pot/weed whether or not they are with pple who could potentially turn them in.
the funny thing is that no parent or cop is stupid enough to not get such silly "nicknames" for pot/weed/any other drug. the cops who investigate on drug dealers never fail to spot the new words for drugs..
talula68082
talula68082 | 11-09-2009 17:25
that's what i was saying.. or.. clarifying. that if people are worried about parents/cops/whoever realizing that they're talking about weed, 'buddha sack' isn't exactly the most inconspicuous phrase. if you didn't want people to know what you were talking about you should pick something that people could/would talk about in normal conversations. 'carrots' just randomly popped into my head so.. that's what i used.
carole
carole | 11-09-2009 17:29
lol, well, i remember saying "CDs" to refer to weed with friends. like "can i borrow the CDs we talked about?". that was silly. but yea thats when i was like 15ish.
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 11-09-2009 17:30
cops and possibly parents are gonna be suspicious of slang words. its easier to bullshit your way out of possible trouble if youre using slang.

i like slang cause it helps me gage how involved with weed people are.

so easy to rip off newbs
JDolla
JDolla | 12-09-2009 04:18
a friend of mine uses the term "butterbeans" with her guy. i guess living in the middle of nowhere does that to weed...
Aluna
Aluna | 16-09-2009 21:52
Does weed cause only a feeling of happiness or does it also cause hallucination??
Nikinyx
Nikinyx | 16-09-2009 22:57
In my experience, only minor hallucinations, It can make you see things that are actually there differently than they are, but It's never made me see things that weren't there....
grounded_angel
grounded_angel | 16-09-2009 23:05
Never cause hallucinations to me either. I simply saw things in a better way...
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 17-09-2009 01:22
You don't hallucinate.. Sometimes your first real high will be weird, but it;s just because it's different and after a couple times it becomes normalized and u know what to expect.. It's basically an enhancer, there's nothing I can think of that I would rather do not stoned. I feel more creative and talkative when i smoke, I'm a goddamn chatterbox. I can focus on one thing easier sometimes, it's like i have a sense of tunnel vision and i can focus on one more thing clearly without feeling distractions around me. Just give it a try, it;s not as mysterious and crazy of a drug as you think, it just enhances everything.
DaDdY_DoLlaZ
DaDdY_DoLlaZ | 17-09-2009 02:28
Just like any other drug, its all about how you handle it. When i first started smoking bud in high school, it actually helped me a lot. You know how high school is, with all of the drama and bullshit going on sometimes you cant even focus on the real stuff. So i'd roll one up and go out on the porch and think things through every night, it really helped clear my mind and helped me focus on what i had to do the next day.

But then as time when on i started smoking more and more often, like i was using it as a crutch or something. I'd get pissed at someone and just be like to hell with it, im just gonna go get high. And i started smoking all kinds of random times when you dont really need to be high, like on lunch break at work/school or at family things or whatever.

Like Curt said, im a lot more open/friendly/talkative when im high and i love that aspect of it. And not to mention everyone keeps talking about amazing high sex, its the complete opposite for me man. If im high i Suck in bed, and if im smoking i usually tell girls that upfront. I get lazy as hell and dont wanna do anything but lay there and get a blowjob or something and it takes me 2 hours to catch a damn orgasm. Thats one of my biggest problems with the bud.

I've learned to control it better over time but i dont really smoke much anymore, with friends on the weekends or i might pick up a bag every once in a while. So i guess i love weed as much as i hate it man, it has its positives and negatives for me.
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 17-09-2009 07:59
hahah shit, i hear ya rico, high sex is great but i'd rather just relax and try to get a blowjob if shes down for it.

i smoke too much at random times too when i have a lot of it... im always just like "fuck it, im gonna smoke" and end up smoking like every few hours throughout the day while i do nothing. When i have it, i gotta conserve it more
SammyS77
SammyS77 | 19-11-2018 10:50
never tried it personally
SammyS77
SammyS77 | 20-11-2018 12:51
As I have already told I never tried it personally, but read many articles like [URL="https://www.ncsm.nl/english/health/pass-urine-drug-test"]this[/URL] . I don't think I would ever resort to weed, only for medical reasons maybe.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 21-11-2018 00:43
I think it should be legal as it helps people with many conditions. I've never had, but I would if required by medical reasons.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 21-11-2018 04:18
Marijuana needs to be illegal. It's the most dangerous drug on this planet.
Buck_Rucker
Buck_Rucker | 24-02-2019 16:41
Captain Keeta, you sir are a certified retard.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 24-02-2019 16:50
r/woosh
roxcyn
roxcyn | 26-02-2019 08:23
It was a satirical commentary that it should be legal everywhere. F the man!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 26-02-2019 08:37
Your entire post makes zero sense.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: