LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
jidy
jidy | 08-10-2002 11:00
i just broke u with the only one gal i have ever trully loved and it hurts like hell.i was just wondering if you guys think its worth giving up stuff you do like smoking just coz you love her so.....isnt someone supposed to love you for who you are and what you do?i dont see why its such a fuel to conflict now yet it wasnt 8 months ago.then there is the other problem that shes older;working yet am still in college which means shes got a stable source of income yet i cant say i do.arent we supposed to overlook this as an issue since what matters is that she says she luvs me and we are happy together?she says shes afraid that if she has to wait till am through with college which is like in two years,all her friends wil be married by then.i do love her but i cant live with her like this with so much doubt about us.am i doing the right thing walikng away or i should just hold on coz i love her so much and see how things turn out to be.help me out
1 comentário
KATmeeeowww
KATmeeeowww | 08-10-2002 16:32
well, i think if you really love someone and they love you too, you have to find compromises. say smoking, i smoke too, but if the person i was with would want me to quit, i would. i mean i know it's bad anyways and they're just helping you out really. about the college/working thing... you guys should be able to handle it. i dont know if you live by yourself or with your parents still, but they'll always supply you with money and it's not that bad if she's the one with the stable income, because you're goin to have a job after college and then it will equal out again. as for marrying, if she loves you of course she'll wait for you. you can have a long engagement or just wait and see how things work out. but i think you two should definately talk all these things out because if you really love her, you need to be with her so good luck!
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: