pt
Seguir 1
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
carole
carole | 30-07-2009 17:52
(sorry for this first LONG post)

yes! it has finally reached its final destination !(the silly lsi card project, for those who dont know what im talking about)

i would like to thank everyone for doing that with me. it was fun, and even tho it sometimes got on our nerves for taking more time than expected, we're lucky the card got here (see paragraph about michael below), and it was worth it.
i was gonna say something about it being hard and long, but it wouldve been too easy to make jokes about that so yea.

so here it is ! (and this is the back of the card for the pple who are curious about it, and curious about what frog maiken was talking about)

the lil notes and signatures :

jeremy - the one with the signature thats the most difficult to decipher (and "with regards"? what happened man, i was expecting a big "F U BITCHES" there lol)
daniel - the most arrogant one (cmon, "warm and sunny here"?)
julisa - the most glittery one (u cant see it well on the scan, but her ink is all cute and glittery)
jen - the most envious one (having said that, u've moved out now, so there =))
bruna - the funniest one (looks like u eventually found out at least one other girl in portugal with no moustache =P)
lina - the most delicious and peaceful one (we love food)
maiken - the other funniest one (i laughed at the reference to the voice clips thread)
tara and mikey - the biggest one with the cloud/flower (i must admit that it makes me a lil sad to see both your names together.. but hopefully the card is a happy memory for u).. im not sure what it says after "not land of.. florida?"
anthony - the most stereotypical one (honey u forgot to mention poutine and maple syrup)
sarah - the one that made me the happiest when i saw it (im sentimental like that).. u have the handwriting i expected, and i dunno, u're cute
karla - the most thankful one =), and also the most honest one (england is indeed cold)
james - the most creative one (who knew that james could draw?) thats very cute. and lol, u gotta love how it says "merry x-mas" on both karla's and james's notes.. that seems so far away
nanki - the tiniest one (and lol two questions : 1) wth, a duck? and 2) why is your lil smiley man holding a bag of money and a lollipop?)
heather - the shortest one (but i agree, the lil ♥ says it all =))
michael - dont take it bad but... the dumbest one (not only did michael forget that he had given me an address he wasn't at when the card was sent to him, but he was also the only person who didnt put it in an envelope - so he wrote my address on the card, which is the part that i blurred, with a spelling mistake when i had explicitly told him to be very VERY careful about spelling things write, AND, and thats the best part, he didnt even sign the card.) that would explain why u can see a canadian stamp on it and mailing ink pad stuff all over the card.
and last but not least, matt - the most observant one (yes, ikea is universally loved, im glad we all agree on that =P)

now does anyone know any graphology experts ?

for those who are/were curious : my note says "hey, kisses to everybody, from carole =) ♥" (the sheep is random)

* offtopic :
- i dont come on this forum anymore due to personal reasons, but i will check this thread. please dont PM me, because like i said i dont come here, and also because im going out in a few minutes now. if u have anything to say, just write it in this thread. (and if u wanna talk to me personally, u either already have my msn or email address, or u know someone who has it)

- the lsi pple have always encouraged me when i posted drawings i made (thank u ) so im taking the opportunity of this post to advertise for my "drawings" page (u can comment on the drawings there, but u cant be mean).

voilà !!! *hugs everyone*
1 até 25 de 51 comentários
página 1 de 3
TheAnnoyance
TheAnnoyance | 30-07-2009 18:05
Yay, thats so cool.
I wondered why something was blurred, untill i read the rest of this. silly michael =p

And i can't draw, well not well. i just wanted to do something different. lol.
Deehaz
Deehaz | 30-07-2009 18:05
Aww, I'm sad I wasn't around when this idea was thought up - very sweet idea. And I'm quite impressed how far it travelled around and that it got back to you at all, lol. Nice seeing everybody's little messages.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2009 18:53
Awesome. I'm very amazed that it got to everyone, and back to Carole, without getting lost anywhere. I love all the drawings and comments on it.

* offtopic :
I'm happy to have the site of your (Carole's) drawings to look at. I lost your Xanga page when the computer went to be fixed whilst I was in Canada .
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2009 18:54
And my mum likes it, too (I thought it too cool not to show her).

* offtopic :
Sure this is not a World Record?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2009 18:59
I also love that Karla wishes people a Happy Christmas in her message (it being July now) - made me laugh.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 30-07-2009 19:23
Yaaay! I finally get to see what everyone wrote after I had it. I was on the phone when I came here and saw the thread, and then I just completely stopped listening to what the other person was saying cause I was busy reading everyone's little notes.
And yeah, who knew James could draw? Love the spam. =)
I didn't attempt drawing/doodling, cause I'd just ruin it.
Merry Xmas to you too, Karla .
Mike! I told you to buy an envelope! Well, it arrived at last. And now all the mail people got to see our card, haha.
nanki_c
nanki_c | 30-07-2009 19:25
Aww, i love it! It looks greaaaaat.
And to explain the duck thing, york is full of ducks & duck poo, i forget that everyone doesn't know this.
And also, who wouldn't want a bag of money & a lollipop?
But yeah, loving the messages.=D
I wonder if it is some sort of world record.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 30-07-2009 19:29
We should find out.
It's funny, maybe an hour ago I was thinking about asking Carole if she'd got the card yet, and then it turns out she had already posted this.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 30-07-2009 19:53
*sniffs*

where my my name??
fishmunky
fishmunky | 30-07-2009 20:21
all in all pretty awesome
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 30-07-2009 23:19
aww this was sooo long ago. i was going through my stuff one of these days and i still had the envelope from julisa when she sent me the postcard, and i wondered when it would be done. glad to finally see it!
carole
carole | 30-07-2009 23:23

* offtopic :
i PMed everyone who participated in this so they'd know the card has arrived. but yea, no one *has* to post here, i just wanted to make sure they would see it. so i apologize if my PM sounds like i want u to say something...
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2009 23:24
* offtopic :
*Hugs Carole*

(Sorry for this pointless post.)
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 30-07-2009 23:25
i also love all the drawings and i love how maiken wrote 'snoreway' - look mom it's my silly joke on a postcard

i do know a graphology expert, but she says it's gotta be at least 20 lines to get a good perception of someone's hand writing. but i'll show her anyway!
carole
carole | 30-07-2009 23:25
* offtopic :
p.s. i only PMed the pple who wrote on the card AND hadnt posted here yet. i still love the other pple too
carole
carole | 30-07-2009 23:27
mmm a hug =) *hugs joeyy back*

yay for graphologists, show her bruna

im actually really happy with this card. i feel selfish keeping it for myself but yea, im not giving it to anyone =P
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 30-07-2009 23:31
hey, you earned it. if you hadn't organized this, it would probably be just another idea.
carole
carole | 30-07-2009 23:32
next project : "learn french with a french girl" camp.
im sure i could teach u all
Joeyy
Joeyy | 30-07-2009 23:37
I'd take that project. Teach meee . (Do I have to get the accent right? 'Cause that doesn't go too well.)

Yeah, you were the organiser, Carole; you deserve it most. Especially as you won't be on here much/at all anymore.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 30-07-2009 23:39
bah. i'll miss you. even though i haven't been around as often as i used to, you're most definitely one of the people who made this place interesting.

i'll start eating more cheese in your honor.
carole
carole | 31-07-2009 00:02
i'll teach u the accent, thats the whole point. i'll let u keep the cuteness of your original accents anyway, but yea it has to be understandable.

and thank u bruna =) thats sweet. i suppose i'll stop caring about hurtful stuff one day. atm its still a lil hard. oh well
i started several games here, and im still playful. i'll wanna play again
Dekar
Dekar | 31-07-2009 01:18
It's not Anthony's fault that he didn't mention poutine. We'd agreed that I would include the Québecois parts, but I ended up eating it before I got a chance to put it in the envelope. Besides, it would've made the card all sticky, and we can all agree that if it's long, hard AND sticky, it's not just a card anymore. It's a commitment.
fishmunky
fishmunky | 31-07-2009 01:28
^

What he said minus all the gross parts
Krade
Krade | 31-07-2009 02:31
that was great. nearly a year to get it back to square one eh? surely worth it with the end result

I've always been very fond of graphology. you don't really require 12 lines. well, depends if you want an extensive report of a personality. you can get a few general personality traits with even a couple. all depends if you have sufficient repititon to make an... assertion? if that's the right word

and I think they actually meant hot land of florida
Schatzi
Schatzi | 31-07-2009 02:47
I knoooow, as soon as I got I realized I had no idea what to write on the card. Such a shame since I was such a twit that had it for so long you would think I would have at least come up with something. But oh no it sat around in it's envelope until I finally remembered to buy stamps.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: