LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 09-09-2003 23:34
This is a game idea I nicked of Mike's forum coz it turned out to be quite funny.

Please note, it is not meant to be AT ALL serious:

In this game, you rap about whatever the previous person's topic selected was.

You start with: Trampolines

(ps, please make a new topic to rap about after you enter your rap)

(next poster) The trampoline rap: I come from a 'hood of trampoline luvva's, I do a triple black flip and you'll wanna see another, you people get me dizzy and my bodies getting buffer, and everybody's watching me suffer.
I'm bouncing with my people from my mother to my bruvva, I gotta do it right or else no-one will be my luvva, my blings are flouncin with my bouncin and the heat is getting hotter, carry on much longer and I'm gonna be a gonner, but I know I'm gonna do it - I'm a trampoline luvva.

This might not catch on here at all but I thought I'd give it a go.

New Topic = Pappa Smurf
5 comentários
Jez
Jez | 10-09-2003 00:46
Hmmmn... let's give this a try....

'Papa..... the rapper.... you iz de man.... you and your white beard, nuff respect, you know where I stand. You may be blue, you may short and you're old but you're still papa smurf.... you are treated like gold. Papa smurf... I said Yo! Papa smurf... big it up for papa smurf.... da main man on da turf!'

Okay okay....... I'm tired!

Next topic : Love is....

=======

AHHH!!!!!!! Jez!!! No more Underground poster messages!!! lol

* offtopic :
Matt. Why are you hi-jacking my own post? Silly boy!
Dekar
Dekar | 10-09-2003 00:55
Love is the sh*te, yo I do what I like, in the dark or the light, I do it like Mike, like Tina Turner, right? Yeah, you know about Ike. I scare up a fright, in the dead of the night, we doin it on a bike, cause that's what you like, and if you don't, take a hike cause you causin a fight and you just might get yo throat slit tonight, yeah that's right, you'd have seen another light if you took that sh*t tonight, cause my love is the sh*te.

Next topic : Respect

** this post has been edited [for swearing] (moderator) 12/09/2003 **
Dekar
Dekar | 10-09-2003 00:57
Thank you, Matt.

* offtopic :
twas me dekar
Dekar
Dekar | 10-09-2003 00:58
Or Jez, one of you two bumfungalows...
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 10-09-2003 01:26