LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 0
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
LDUB19
LDUB19 | 23-04-2007 15:55
hey. last night my mom went to the hospital cuz she thought she was havin a heart attack. it was pretty scary. it turns out she has a heart murmur and a heart pulsitory. i understand the definition of them cuz i googled then immediatly when i got home but they dont say if its truly seriously or wat could happen to my mom. im scared for my mom. can someone explain them a lil more or jus sumfiin???
6 comentários
Pippin247
Pippin247 | 23-04-2007 17:53
sorry, i can't explain them but my mom also had that--i dont know what it was exactly but her heart would speed up for no apparent reason--she ended up having some sort of electrical surgery and her hearts fine now.
NightShade
NightShade | 25-04-2007 10:33
I don't know much about either I'm afraid. Googling isn't necessarily the best option as a lot of medical facts online are false, and can lead to unnecessary worry. Did you try asking your mum? I'm sure the doctors will have told her. Or maybe try actually asking the doctor who treated her?
NightHobbit
NightHobbit | 25-04-2007 10:34
i have a few heart problems too i don't think heart murmurs are much to worry about.
LDUB19
LDUB19 | 25-04-2007 16:31
she acts like its no big deal and doesnt wana talk bout it.. but when i had court yesterday she said she felt weird and she didn wanna drive that far. (it was like a half hour away..)

i kno heart murmurs arent that seriously. my bfs lil brother jake has one an hes like 15..
Sgt_Pepper
Sgt_Pepper | 25-04-2007 17:28
A heart murmur is just like an extra sound your heart makes. It is caused by irregular blood flow through the heart valves, instead of making the normal two sounds it makes an extra which is like a whooshing sound. Some are harmless while others could lead to serious problems but are somewhat rare. The doctor should have told your mom if it was serious based on previous health problems. Other than that I wouldn't worry too much about it. This types of problems are curable with either surgery of antibiotics depending on whats causing the problem.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 04-04-2021 06:32
Hello. I remember I had tachycardia after taking some medicine as a teenager, so I stopped taking it. Tachyardia has happened in my family - especially my father.
I cannot remember how many times he went to hospital because he had tachycardia, it happened once a year starting in 1997 I think, until 2013 (in May and July), then it happened again in 2019 and last year, he had surgery in mid-November 2019 and mid-June 2020. Been told he had atrial fibrillation, and that the cause was internal (not external). The hospital he's gone to is considered as one of the best and most reliable in our city - either in 2019 or last year, he phoned my mum to tell her he was feeling much better after the surgery.
One of my paternal aunts sometimes has tachycardia too, but less than my father. My mum has had it too, but less important than my dad's - don't think she had heart surgery after tachycardia.
Well, I've been told not to make a mess in such a case, and I follow this advice - so I could go on meditating and relaxation while dad is in hospital/after leaving the hospital (in case he has surgery).

One thing I sure know since mid-October 2019 : Barnard and are undissociable.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: