LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 8
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
vandy
vandy | 30-01-2006 16:20
I'm not exactly sure why this thread is different, why y'all let me be the one to make a second thread, but I do appreciate it . This thread is my baby, the first How Are You Doing marks the first thread of mine that made it long enough to be closed .

Anyway, you know how it goes. Post in here if you're happy, sad, angry, mediocre...just...how are you doing?

The first thread was made over 2 years ago when I was friends with a guy named Ben. It saw me through that whole friendship. It saw me through my move to college, making tons of new friends and having a great time, I've probably got at least one drunk post in there, it saw me through a bad relationship and an eating disorder, and the glory I shined in as I left both behind.

I will stop babbling and now dedicate the second chapter to Matt, Celeste, and Carole who've seen me through it all, since the beginning of that thread and before, and continue to be my friends now.
26 até 50 de 3,934 comentários
página 2 de 158
roquegaL
roquegaL | 31-01-2006 17:49
tired.
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 01-02-2006 03:12
I'm hovering between 'happy' and 'lonely'.

I Want someone to CARE. Someone I know in real life. I want them to CARE, and to think of me as more than a friend. Seriously. I'm so tired of getting passed up or used to get to my friends.

EnterMetal22
EnterMetal22 | 01-02-2006 03:26
Happy yet frustrated at the same time.

I just hate always being yelled at or being told I'm wrong for one thing or the other. Thats one of my biggest problems in life, thats what causes self-negativity, anger, frustration, and the worst nights sleep you can think of. I have barely eaten in about 2 weeks because I've been feeling terrible, but for some reason I've been in a good mood today.

Pandora
Pandora | 01-02-2006 04:00
My asthma hurts worse when I cry .. heh and I'm crying.. I hate to cry.

And now I'm crying and I can't breathe.

rockon
tabitha
luv2laff89
luv2laff89 | 01-02-2006 04:09
I'm...happy...no I'm sad...no...wait...yes...I'm sad...no I'm happy...I can't decide.
MCR_lovr
MCR_lovr | 01-02-2006 04:11
I'm happy because its my birthday
sweet_J_
sweet_J_ | 01-02-2006 05:02
I'm better

God won't make a mountain that I can't climb.
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 01-02-2006 10:51
Allison, I just know how you feel...
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 02-02-2006 02:24
We won our game, 3-1. Woot. Still undefeated.

*happy*
Pandora
Pandora | 02-02-2006 02:32
Eh.. I'm tired of fake people... people saying oh you can talk to me about anything.. then I talk and talk... expecting a response and they just don't say anything.. and it's like BAH I would rather you just not ignore me to my face.. just run off when I come online.. don't tell me I can talk to you and then not even pay attention.

I just feel completely alone... I have always been alone.. I mean it's a mindset sure.. but I am completely different from everyone I have ever known there is no way I can relate to anyone.. no one understands me even when they say they do.. soon everyone will realize that it's seriously not a comfort for them to lie to me.

I find slight comfort in my faith until the people that tell me to believe turn their back on me and are worse than those that the call 'evil doers' I should shed from my life.

Ffs to people telling me what to do.

I'm alone and I can handle it.. I'm strong enough to take my own problems and deal with them.. and carry everyone else that has burdened me.. it's a welcomed burden because if I was just carrying my own it would be like carrying a bucket in one hand... when carrying on in each is so much easier.

I just want to scream though.. I'm so tired of fake people.... and people that cry and whine about menial problems.. everyone and their drama.. no one is actually LIVING LIFE anymore.

Its all about how much money you have or guys or girls.

Sometimes I just want to throw everyone into a house with no material richness ... no peopel that loved them.. and just show them what LIFE . can be.

Life minus flattery and useless garbage that will fill our houses with... life without luxury... sometimes a life such as that is so much more pleasant because you have rid yourself of the worry of things that DONT MATTER.

augh.. but never could you let go of your stupid crushes and your lengthy wardrobes to experience true life.

rockon
tabitha
Snazzlefrat
Snazzlefrat | 02-02-2006 02:43
poor Tabby. *huggles*

Well lets see. Today went okay i guess, We got released from school early which was awesome cause i was soo fixin to lose it.

And theres this dude who is freakin stalking me, na dhes always trying to hug me, or talk to me whenever he gets a chance. I hate him alot, and i've told him to leave me alone thousands of times, but erm, he doesnt know how to listen.

At home, my mom complains alot about all of us, mostly my dad, she find the dumbest thing to whine about which gets everyone all pissed, especially my dad, and i hate seeing ym dad like that. My little sister makes it even worse by complaining how we neglect her and shit, which is a huge lie cause shes a spoiled little biatch....

Me. im better i guess, i still have a hard time sleeping sometimnes cause i stay awake thinking alot. but other than all that. its okay.

Snazzlefrat
Snazzlefrat | 02-02-2006 02:45
* offtopic :
yeah, excuse all the bad spelling and crap
Contenta
Contenta | 02-02-2006 02:47
I'm worried cause tommorrow I've to go to the pool at 8:00 a.m.... So I've to get up early...
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 02-02-2006 02:49
im fighting my urges.
it sucks. really does.
ive lost my joy of school = bad. real bad.
dont know what i really want anymore.
so basically ive been better but what the ... can we do?
batmanpinkypunk
batmanpinkypunk | 02-02-2006 03:20
im angry. like beyond words. but i just get to hold it all in.

im angry at her. i cant believe shes doing all this. lucky i have some friends who think someone deserves to know these kinds of things. i just dont know what to do about us anymore. things have all changed...all gone wrong.

also to you;
i dont care if its from the bible, its true
LOVE IS NOT JEALOUS
this is hurting me more *&* more the longer it goes on. *&* im getting angrier..so you dont see the hurt. TRUST is a good thing. you think youd know by now...we just reverted back like 6 months. great.
Toxic_Youth
Toxic_Youth | 02-02-2006 04:17
i'm bored....
Jay_The_Viking
Jay_The_Viking | 02-02-2006 04:44
Tara

I'm okay I guess. Minus my stalker. Ugh. He wants to go everywhere with me. And today, he pointed at me, while talking to his guy friends. Turns out he's been telling people I'm his girlfriend, when I'm not, and I guess that's what he was doing again.

The thing is, is that I have a boyfriend of my own, everyone is gonna think I'm a whore. Not to mention, if Gavin thinks that I'm flirting with this guy, and that's why he's staying, he might get upset with me, and blah. The last thing I have been doing is flirting, I even told him off but noooo, not good enough! He even comes to school to meet me early. When I walk in the building.

And umm. I'm kinda tired. I hate my physics class. I have a bunch of idiots from chem in there. Which causes me much stress.
vandy
vandy | 03-02-2006 03:34
x-posted from my journal:

Basically:

*I'm sick of being lonely
*I miss being skinny.

I went to my faith sharing group tonight and it was really intimate...just four of us. I kinda wanted to share that I haven't exactly been feeling positive about my body lately (been having thoughts such as "I miss my hip bones!" etc) but I am so afraid to share those sort of thoughts. I'm afraid of being put on ED-watch, where my friends analyze every morsel of food I eat (or don't eat, for that matter.) Really, what I eat is my business, and if I'm truly not hungry, there's nothing wrong with turning down food! Not that I feel people have been pestering me, I just can't share these types of feelings because I'm scared that if I do, they will. And that's what would pull me under. That's what would make me start lying again and...*shudder* no we are not going back there.

And please, if anyone reads this, do not send me "consoling" words of "oh the right guy is out there Megs, you just have to wait." Because nothing is more frustrating. I KNOW that. But that doesn't change the fact that I am freakin' lonely RIGHT NOW. And when people try to rationalize it, it makes me feel like I'm being stupid for feeling like this and I'm NOT. I can't help how I feel. I don't let it control me for the most part. Sure I get upset sometimes. But I AM an independent person. Sometimes I just wish I didn't have to be all the time.

This makes it sound like I'm angry at every person who's ever been anything to me in my life and I'm NOT. I appreciate all of your support more than I can say. I just want to feel loved, feel attractive and, er...feel my bones. Ok so the last one is not so normal. I think it's just something that's a part of me though. It's not going anywhere so I just have to keep fighting it. And I will...with friends like you guys, I will.

DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 03-02-2006 04:07
Oh Man Meggo, that makes two of us. I don't frickin' care that he's out there somewhere. I want him to be here NOW, dammit.

So I have my license and a car, so i get to drive myself to school tomorrow ALL BY MYSELF. Oh man.

But this has kind of put things into another perspective...I have about twice as much freedom than I did before. I have the means to GO SOMEWHERE. I'm 16. Two more years and I'm out of the house for good. And yeah, it's home, but you never really can go back, can you? I'm gonna have to worry about stuff that I've never worried about before, such as how much gas is in the car and whether I'll get places on time and soon enough it'll be rent and groceries and college tuition.

I've always been all exceited about getting older and being independent, but suddenly I don't want to grow up. At all.
vandy
vandy | 03-02-2006 07:23
Alli, we are so much alike.

I want someone to cuddle with
jsimms52
jsimms52 | 03-02-2006 07:30
Pretty good.
I should probably be sleeping since I have to wake up in 5 hours to go to work.
I dont feel all that tired really.
Dont feel like sleeping much.
Although tomorrow (today actually) is my one month anniversary.
Cant believe it...it doesnt feel like a whole month yet.
I hope this is the start of something good for the both of us.
I am in love with this girl and I know she feels the same about me and I dont think/care if its too early to be saying i love you to her.
I know when I mean it...
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 03-02-2006 11:14
Alli & Megs, there are 3 of us!!!!!
FatJo
FatJo | 03-02-2006 11:27
Very Good. Sent the plans off for our extension so I'm very excited at the moment. Just bought a 40" LCD TV to go in our new Cinema room and it's Friday, so things can only get better!!!!
Jaff
Jaff | 03-02-2006 16:47
Erm, hovering between pretty damn good and crappy.

Meh. Mike stillll off. Oh well. I dont know if i'll be seeing him tomorrow. I very much doubt it. I made a purple heart outta a bit of wire from Science for him today.

Well, I say for him. It was really for John, but he didnt want it. Timmins just told me that John told him he doesnt like me. Mehh, what did I expect, I am ugly.

Buuut, on the good side, Mr Sidebruns Dude talked to me today. I likes him. He smiled at me when I passed him, instead of giving me a strange look for being one of Bruce's friends. I'm gonna get his msn address from Bruce tonight I think.
Barakine
Barakine | 03-02-2006 17:06
Tabitha you are such an interesting person. The more I read what you write the more I respect you. Not that you would care about this but whatever. I so wish I could get to know you
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: