LetsSingIt no banco de dados de letras da internet
pt
Seguir 8
Compartilhar
Adicionar tópico
Procurar
vandy
vandy | 30-01-2006 16:20
I'm not exactly sure why this thread is different, why y'all let me be the one to make a second thread, but I do appreciate it . This thread is my baby, the first How Are You Doing marks the first thread of mine that made it long enough to be closed .

Anyway, you know how it goes. Post in here if you're happy, sad, angry, mediocre...just...how are you doing?

The first thread was made over 2 years ago when I was friends with a guy named Ben. It saw me through that whole friendship. It saw me through my move to college, making tons of new friends and having a great time, I've probably got at least one drunk post in there, it saw me through a bad relationship and an eating disorder, and the glory I shined in as I left both behind.

I will stop babbling and now dedicate the second chapter to Matt, Celeste, and Carole who've seen me through it all, since the beginning of that thread and before, and continue to be my friends now.
3,876 até 3,900 de 3,934 comentários
página 156 de 158
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-02-2020 15:13
Come into my desk and I will give you the details. I predict going on a strike next Sunday evening.

Trying to show happiness despite the sadness inside. Last Sunday evening, I heard the news that the local AMBER Alert failed for the first time ever in our country - not a word about the little girl's mother, please. It distracted and disappointed me a lot. And no support from Jules, who has been absent for a whole week now.

Jealous of my former guitarist/backing vocalist named Ong and a female singer named Réas who did better than most of us in the past 6 years. I (lead vocals, bona fide, occasional handclaps/snaps) thought performing with Mitch Hoagies (piano panier, keyboards, percussion, [back] vocals and vaping) and Max Bogus (occasional bass, orchestration, guitar, underlying [back] vocals and sampling) would be easier than this. But for now, it looks like a "live chat" with little audience, not like performing in a room full of people. And of course, their pseudonyms come from "MixMatch", as previously said - even though I would mention they got theirs from Mitch Hedberg and Maxwell Smart on stage, ha-ha. But I am the shyest of the 3, our meetings are irregular and we 'live chat' a little. Between 8pm and 9pm, while listening to a musical radio station, I reach out for strangers' calling cards but only get visual clues - my dream is still far from being true. (For now, Hoagies is sitting on the roof and raising a flag, Bogus is heading the path and taking a chance and I am part of the scene, grabbing my bag.)

Sunday evenings have become more boring for 7 months, since I came back from summer holiday. Turning the radio at 8pm leads me to nothing - just the music played all day long, and all that I have to have "decent" music is a webradio (no indication given). What happened to the host? I don't know yet. I remember that, after summer holiday, I had to wait until late January 2014 or October 21, 2018 so his programme would start again. So after singing the 13-minute Somewhere/Sometime diptych on Wednesday night around 12:30am, my mood went completely at the bottom of the well. The aforementioned webradio was taken off their site, but I could find on 2 other sites (no indication given). I guess next Sunday night will be boring again - for this, I went on hunger strike yesterday, but not today.

This week went by, being sick and tired of pre-plays and replays on television, and a little time to meditate on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday evening was, however, my favourite... Watched 3 reports shot in Thailand and Kampuchea, respectively, about forbidding tourism. Interesting, but hard at times (see how the elephants were domesticated so they could perform in shows). My dad takes the portable tablet to play games at night and watches a lot of replays on TV, not even noticing (at times) that during a Saturday afternoon, he was actually watching the TV film from Saturday evening (unlike my mum, he may have not heard about pre-play).

Checking tonight's programme : um, "brotherhood songs" would take the place of "love songs" for Valentine's Day, ha-ha. I remember an ex (I was with that guy at the time, not the one I loved most) who dedicated me a song at this occasion, it was in 2005 : Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - U2. Their most recent single is about meditation and non-violence, right? (No, I do not wear tinted glasses, even though I have top-of-shoulder-length hair, not trying to recreate their singer's iconic look)

Friday, 4pm. Best time for meditating so I turn Jazz Radio on and go playing mahjong, and trying some new tea flavours as well after the mandarin/orange one and the coconut/passion one, I am into the cherry/blackcurrant one - not the apple one yet, even though I remember having tasted some apple/cinnamon tea in 2007/2008, I think. Listen, not even thinking about my exes, it's not easy spending Valentine's Day without a lover, despite getting much support from (mostly male) friends.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 14-02-2020 15:21
Sorry for your sadness Celine....
8 pm your time is like 2 pm our time, check out LSI when lonely like that....maybe someone is here you can write to?

Support from another male member here for your

my dream is still far from being true

dreams to all come true whatever they may be!

[Please don't slam your desk on me--so nice of you to invite us in---- as I depart from this short message....I'm just someone who tries to help "everyone" ]
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-02-2020 14:59
Still work to do, 'cause I did a lot yesterday, but I appear very shy and sad today. My coworker Jules gave a little support on Saturday night, I have to thank him, then nothing. I thought listening to the radio would help me overcome this series of bad news, but... Sunday is the only day of the week when I have to find another solution at 8pm (I have "decent" music the other days). So I went to that webradio and played it non-stop from 8 to 11pm - no disappointment, however, I found some audio clues that would not help me recover. (Not counting my favourite musical radio show at 11pm/midnight on weekends - that's A+ music to my ears!)

I feel like a toasted, burnt sandwich today, I'm acting in slow motion and the rain is pouring. Too many bad news from mid-last week until yesterday, and not giving a care about Valentine's Day. Not going on a hunger strike like I did last Thursday. My voice is low and I'd like to hide my eyes - but not yet.

Focusing on meditating today as 4pm is approaching. Because of that, I don't often go out of my bedroom until 7pm or so - my parents watch TV in the living room, which is the furthest from my bedroom. Strange I don't have to watch TV this week, I don't even notice what they watch at 4/5/6pm so I have to ask them. No thanks, history repeating is taking too much. It's playing my cards and pawns and having to remove them one by one when anything doesn't work right. Rainy afternoon and time to turn the radio on, so meditating can start.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 29-03-2020 03:26
Guess what? I'm losing notions of time. Been officially stuck at home since March 8, late afternoon - feeling kinda safe and sound. Being locked in my flat is not the problem, no, there are other problems that seem to affect me.

Heavy sleeping, light eating and average drinking to rhythm my days, playing sudoku/mahjong/word/card games to attract my attention, not caring much about my clothing (long dress, dark blue interior jacket, purple scarf, striped knee-length socks, sometimes sunglasses during nighttime since my bedroom light might bother me) and I know, I know times are hard. It looks like the autumn/winter diptych has not ended yet.

And now my dad watches television more than ever, and either 'pre-plays' or 'replays' still tend to distract me. Did they cancel any afternoon shows on television? Yes, they did, but not all of them. And now it's official, although not believing yesterday's news first, I won't have to go to the living room and watch TV next week. (Gonna go to sleep at a later time, probably)

I spent too much time meditating this week and since yesterday evening, I have felt disappointed. Why did the show cut in the middle of such a mesmerising song, without any warning at 11:23pm, putting a country radio show instead? I do listen to that (weekly) country radio show (from midnight to 1am), too, but not as enthusiastic as you may be, since I use it as background music while playing Saturday's sudoku, ha-ha. Oh, by the way, if I remember the tale, did Cinderella leave the ball (and her little shoe behind) at 11:23pm or at midnight? Always been told it was midnight...
Freedom (my "best" friend's ex-BF), Mitch (my pianist) and I were waiting for the radio host's explanation, but could not hear anything. The host tweeted at midnight that he was producing his shows from home (not a surprise, all 3 of us already knew it) and that the airing line had been cut without any warning, so the radio technicians digged and put 2 reruns of country shows (that I have already listened to, actually - last night, the former had its first and last thirds aired, whereas the latter was fully aired). Good music for playing sudoku but bad for meditation. I felt like I was inside a saloon, but a very smoke-filled one - hate it.

Because of what happened last night, I either felt like it was last month (February 29) or October 6, 2018. Checking the TV programme and seeing there was one at 9pm that I have already watched (and loved) : I felt like in late December 2017, so after Christmas and before New Year's Eve. And for some hours, I feel like it was October 21, 2019. So I mean I'll have to tell my parents I will sing, despite extreme shyness, and then have a drink... Let's see.

Dude, where's my work? Oh dear, I have to be patient again, and beside, I do work from home. I guess no one foresaw this virus in July nor in October 2019. At least, Excel and his slaves (mum and dad) haven't been contaminated yet. I do wash my hands as intended, even the shower seems almost daily, and I washed my hair 2 days ago. It feels like tomorrow's rendezvous is postponed to a still-not-notified date. And if I feel distracted by reruns on the radio, then I'll wear sunglasses to hide my eyes from the bedroom light, even when singing in front of my comp (but no social networks for a live stream, sorry).

Seems like all the events planned for this week/early April are all postponed, no matter what. Goodness gracious, gonna finish breakfast wait for the shower so I could sleep thereafter - and prolly hide in my shell.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-05-2020 18:59
Is there anyone or no one around to ease my pain? They say that those who live at night never see the day. I'm all overwhelmed.

I'm back from a nightmare. I thought my black dog was still around, and probably another one of my cats (not the orange Excel) hiding behind my bed and there, this sound of vacuum cleaner when I'm supposed to sleep, my grey radio set overturned on my bedroom floor... Oh dear... It's like re-opening wounds of my post-breakup depression. Add to this Martin, Martin, Martin and Martin (pronounced in English and not in French), either in their first or last names - one of them who's turned his back on his singer career (not a solo one) is currently one of my 2 sources of inspiration. (As I said previously, he reminds me of my favourite ex, Matie, same initials and nearly same first name.)

The other being another singer, still active, who turned 60 recently, and one fourth of a "stadium gods" (!) rock band. Not my favourite band The Rolling Stones, but I like their style : he has blue glasses but IMHO he looks stylish with or without them. I'm stuck in a moment I cannot get out of and, thinking of Bo's band, got lost in youth memories (including watching their videos on TV), not all of them linked to my sentimental life, for his birthday - was my youth filled with ordinary love with boyfriends, or sometimes couldn't I make it on my own? For 7 months now, I feel like touching the sky with closed eyes and not having the ground beneath my feet when the radio plays one of their songs - sounds like a message. Let Your Love Be Known, you too...

How come I compare both singers-lyricists Barnard and Bono to the Greek god Hermes? (No, I wasn't even thinking of my black and white cat Hermine.) I believe in their bona fide words, they heal my wounds when I think of them to comfort me - how mesmerizing. Ça fait du bien. Since October, I found inspiration listening to Alpha and U2, in case you haven't guessed, they are neither gods nor lovers but either gentlemen or poets, and both lead me to meditating. Deffo better than political or religious leaders who cause me to go out of hypnosis.

Although entering into hypnotic trance seems easy for me, I guess that too much concentrating leads to act in slow motion, not eating much, just... Daydreaming with eyes open, I don't dream or do nightmares while I'm in bed. I feel very, very lazy since Thursday (May 14). I don't think I cut my hair in December only to look like those 2 men I admire, that was just something I couldn't control under a shot of rage. My coworker Jules didn't give a damn about my shoulder-length haircut first, now he likes it.

I guess I've had some hormonal problem for a long time, not easy to define how it could be. I had irregular periods first in early 2005 then took the pill until early 2013, because they made me put on weight. Stopping the pill let the things go back to normal, I lost weight but after 2017, I put on weight without noticing it - because turning 30 appeared too painful. Haven't tried trousers for a long time, but I'm not keen into putting them on, so for now, I wear long-sleeved dresses.

Well of course, now that people around keep talking about Wuhan, virus, not leaving home yet and masks, I haven't gone out of home for 2 months now, but that's not what gets on my nerves, I deffo feel like used to it. I had an argument with my musicians, pianist/guitarist Mitchell and guitarist/bassist Maxim, on May 3, and the story kinda repeated itself the following week. How could I let them decide the order of my "Rainbow Blast" 3-song medley while I was sleeping? It seems like Max didn't help Mitch in deciding the order - oh dear, the pianist is the most boring of them, I cannot let him decide alone. And now, after Mitchell spent the full Tuesday (May 12) playing the following songs (no doubt he vaped much before and after putting his hands on the keyboards), Maxim would like me to make another medley, that I would call "Attack Bottom Cut", but then you add other themes like waiting for love, then when love is there, and flying boats - a 6-song medley would leave people too confused.

Guys, where are the sheets and the mint sweets? I feel like stuck between
- still young and growing older
- the guy sitting on the terrace and the gal in the swimming pool
- butter and scotch
- stuck on 8.5 (and that's not related to my birth year) so between top and centre
- cig PM and wine o'clock (don't need them because I have to take care of my voice and sleep well)
- Irish pink rock and Bristolian green pop
- rainbow and grey
- sticky and sweet
- real friends and fictional lovers
And of course, not much distraction like I used to have 20 years ago. The spring break had another flavour, neither raspberry nor mint. People would hide at home, no other choice, instead of letting their shirt open, showing tattooes if they had some, no wet hair but sunglasses accepted.

Of course, I love men, but because of failed relationships, I have been single for nearly 10 years, at times pretending to have a fictional fiancé, and keep my distance. I prefer money to love. Oh men... The best one looked hard to find. I'm not narcissistic and perverse, only dreamy and sentimental.

And one last word : stop associating blue to boys and pink to girls. That makes me furious. Maybe you understand why I've been wearing dark blue clothes since November. Ciao compagnia.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-06-2020 20:54

How come I am still alive? Why isn't Father's Day today? No, no, it cannot happen next Sunday because it would be Music Day and summer.

I attempted suicide this afternoon by swallowing pills and gassing myself in my parents' bed, after a music and mint sweets OD during the first half of the weekend - but there was not enough gas. Last night, I had miserably failed a cover for having gotten the wrong key for singing. I had written a letter to my parents explaining the details of my funeral, adding how misunderstood I've been for years.

The reason of my suicide attempt is simple, and that's not for sentimental reasons : Steven Wilson has postponed the release of his THE FUTURE BITES album to January 2021 and apparently, no one told me that before the originally given date, which would occur this month. June 12? Last Friday? Good for you if you can get this album in streaming because I cannot here in France.
All I wanted was listening to this album while playing my games. The deadline given to me was July 9 (not my choice). But now that I've finished all the challenges to do, I guess the album wouldn't be my interest anymore after the deadline. Releasing the album in winter, when people are stock home with the flu, it's just disgraceful and shameful. The album would be better to play in the early days of summer, but I will not wait until next year. Sorry Mr. Wilson or the UK branch of Caroline.

PEOPLE, PUT A KNEE TO THE GROUND IN THE STREET TO PROTEST NOT AGAINST POLICE VIOLENCE, BUT ALSO AGAINST POSTPONED ALBUMS!

Good job Lady Antebellum. Now you can call yourselves Lady Arancio o Lady Arancia to add an Italian orange flair in your country music.

Plus, on that disgraceful, shameful Friday (June 12), my dad went to hospital. Again, for heart problems as he did a few months ago, in October. See the video on top of my post? That was Alpha's song I sang to him the day before he went to hospital - and singing that song to him was not the cause of his tachycardia. But this time, he came back home in the later afternoon.

I won a contest on the radio on the same night, Friday, between 11pm and midnight. 100% of the songs aired during that hour are from California Volume 2. There are 66% chances I won this compilation... That I would have wanted for my birthday at first, but I couldn't wait. If Mr. Wilson had not postponed his album, I wish I could have won it at the contest - instead of the one I wanted for my birthday. (There are chances I would not ask for any gift since October 21, 2019 felt more like Christmas to me.)

If I didn't write here, I would have listened to Chet Baker singing he falls in love too easily, dancing next to Ray Charles' piano and laugh at Mitch's jokes. And raise a toast to our lives in Heaven. Cause life on Earth isn't bearable anymore and waiting too long for an album to be listened to would kill me.

Hallelujah, I schnitzed you so!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 14-06-2020 21:16
I attempted suicide this afternoon by swallowing pills and gassing myself in my parents' bed, after a music and mint sweets OD during the first half of the weekend - but there was not enough gas

The reason of my suicide attempt is simple.......

No
No
NO and more NO! Céline!

I hope your reason for trying to leave all you know and do each and every day is not due to the absence of this one album during the summer when all someone has to do to remedy it is to send you a digital download of the streamed album!!!

Suicide is not the correct answer ----Please do not do this again.
Too many people (your parents for two) and others would miss having you around and your work and other things!

YES! They say France is now open again from the COVID---just wear a mask when going out!

You're free!!! You're full of life! You got a new chance!!! Go out...get out...and enjoy something..... Suicide is not something you'd enjoy!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-06-2020 21:22
* offtopic :
You have Steven Wilson's full album on streaming over there? Let's continue by MP if that's the case.

They say France is now open again from the COVID---just wear a mask when going out!

No, people are not obliged to wear one here when going outside. Only in buses and subways.
You're free!!! You're full of life! You got a new chance!!!

Free? No I've been a slave for months! A new chance! Hey, how do you call winning a contest for something I would have got for my birthday? Luck?
Go out...get out...and enjoy something.....

Go out and throw myself in the Rhône. Point. So I'd hire a stand-in for my parents so they would keep their daughter.

By July 9 it would be too late. TOO LATE to get this album. Because the first days of summer would end then. That's betrayal, stabbing in the back. I am not sure the album is postponed because of COVID 19 pandemic, there must be a reason, a more valid one.

I don't believe in fairytales, I don't believe anyone anymore.

Maybe I'd kiss the extraordinary Martin Barnard once he gets to Heaven.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 14-06-2020 22:05
Oh sorry....again
I'm apologizing a lot...

I do not know who Martin Barnard was until I looked him up....Thought he might have been one of your ex's named Martin (English pronunciation...yes I know the French method too like the Island St. Martin in the Caribbean sounds like )

And even if you don't believe in fairytales......
You have be a believer in dreams and the power of belief that you can figure out how to solve these problems...
Lets reduce them down to small little bumps in the road of life and then just take your foot in shoe and slowly press down and squash them out of existence Ok??

Much better than making a final splash in the Rhône................. Be Alive and the ripples your daily life brings to everyone else will have a far greater effect .....as now you've taught me you're really from Lyon Fr. where the river takes a turn and goes right through your city.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-06-2020 22:07
DM's are open if you'd like to talk about anything, Celine. Stay strong.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-06-2020 22:10
Alpha's former singer-lyricist, you see him in the video, Practice. My favourite ex is named Martinian aka Matie. (And I would like to kiss him too when he gets to Heaven)

People keep on jamming mechanisms and I would like to wake up with things I used to like, that have all gone (either when watching TV or wearing clothes) against my will. Turning back time in a thousand different ways.
You have be a believer in dreams and the power of belief that you can figure out how to solve these problems...

I still am a believer in dreams.

What's DM? Is it open on Sundays? Now that I have failed my attempt, it's no use anymore.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-06-2020 22:13
DM = Direct message. I guess I should say PM instead Message me if you need to talk, here for you.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 14-06-2020 22:27
Thank you Jeff...and Jeff is there for you Céline
Ray only calls them Messages now, I thought once they were called PM for Private Messages vs Chat room here.

Write/talk/chat/whatever it takes Céline

Be the "Super Céline" as you used to call yourself here on Earth....not in Heaven....too early to go there....

[Which one(s) of the songs has former member of Alpha: Martin Barnard on the video?]
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-06-2020 22:38
Come From Heaven [1997] - Alpha as an answer.

I said I gassed myself? I gagged myself actually, since there was not enough gas.

Sorry I have to leave now because I have to listen to an interview on podcast (I missed it tonight)
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 15-06-2020 03:37
Celine, please don't kill yourself. I assume you already receive mental health services, but please seek out more. I'm not familiar with your country''s laws, but I would suggest voluntarily admitting yourself into a psych hospital for a 72 hour evaluation or something similar. I think inpatient services would be appropriate for you. Please consider this along with calling the suicide prevention hotline.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15-06-2020 08:36
But Curt... I said "now that my attempt has failed, it's no use anymore!" It had 92% chances that it would fail since I OD'd on music and mint sweets.

And please, no psych again. I have been to one completely by mistake, against me and my parents' will.

Between mental and menthol, which one did you think I chose? The latter.
FireWaterBurn6
FireWaterBurn6 | 15-06-2020 12:55
Oh.... well that's great
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 15-06-2020 13:13
Hi Celine, sorry to hear about what you're going through! You're an integral part of the LSI community. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help. When I've had depression, I've always found that talking to people either in person or over the phone really helps.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15-06-2020 22:48
Why did no one warn me on April 22/23? Why did I learn that thing too late? That's just more than a pain in the eyes to check the album release dates on LSI every Friday and notice (on that day and on other sites) it has been pushed to 7 months after.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Do you know anyone at the USA/Canada branch of Caroline? Did they, not the UK/Europe branch, coin the January 2021 release date? Will there be a download/streaming version of the full album before July 9 for European listeners?

There must be a more valid reason than the pandemic for this album to be postponed - i.e. the CD pressing plant must have been sabotaged behind their backs during the March/April lockdown. I repeat : I haven't decided the July 9 deadline. The first days of summer will be over next month - and in case there's neither the second single, nor the full album on download/streaming in Europe, I'll give up and not be interested anymore.

In other news, my dad will undergo heart surgery again this week. I... I was sleeping last Friday afternoon when he had tachycardia (the second after last October/November).

Next single : go King Ghost, go!

I've always found that talking to people either in person or over the phone really helps.

It doesn't work when I go on hunger strike, because I would shout over the phone and disturb my parents - who would not think I had not eaten anything. I cannot stand their reasonment anymore.

Fichez le camp!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 15-06-2020 23:56
It doesn't work when I go on hunger strike, because I would shout over the phone and disturb my parents - who would not think I had not eaten anything.

Curiosity......I get how it might be noisy if you shout during that phone call.....
But why would you be on a hunger strike? You have friends here trying to figure out a solution to getting the album before the July 9th deadline....

Many thoughts....not clear to me [Practice alone] yet what I need to do...

I explored Caroline Records............
Surprise!
Its owned by Virgin Records which was begun by none other than Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson! of Virgin companies which owns them and many other famously named businesses.

I don't think even he would be aware of the change of release date for the album....

I'm certain its done at a much lower level in the company of Caroline Records---not even Virgin Records would be aware of this..

That is what I have so far...

I'm NOT going to say what you used: "Fichez le camp!"

I'd rather say
Jusqu'à ce que nous communiquions à nouveau!
Or in clumsier English: "Until I see another response that leads me closer to a goal".....the goal of helping another person to obtain what they normally would be unable to achieve all by their selves!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-06-2020 10:20
What is this 4-CD set I received in the mail?
Is this a counterfeit one?
I don't clearly believe it is a real one.
I don't dare playing it on my set before July 10.
And if it's California Volume 2, From Venice Beach To Joshua Tree, then I'll close my eyes until then - it was part of the contest from last Appleday (June 12). There were 66% chances it would be this one that I would win - however, I wanted this one to be offered as a gift next month.

I remember that a bloke going by the name of "Byron" asked me to accept his demand as "friend" back in August 2017 and I accepted. The following year, in November, he got arrested because he had counterfeited CDs in his cases. Mostly albums originally released on LP, that didn't have a CD reissue. This album, one of that bloke's favourites, resulted into a CD version that hasn't officially been reissued by RCA - only the LP in 1977. Bee hasn't given me any news since February 2019, his case was stolen, the counterfeit CDs have disappeared and so has he - I wonder if his glasses (!) got cleaned.

And the joke is...
- If only that poor apple did release his new album on June 12
- If only the aforementioned 4-CD set had been put aside until June 19
- if only I had one full hour of Wilson/Porcupine Tree/Blackfield/Storm Corrosion etc. and a question asked at the beginning, to answer to by mail
- Then, I'd probably have participated too. Winners are another thing because they are chosen randomly in the last 20 minutes.

Le hasard n'a pas encore bien fait les choses. How to translate this?

Too sad to hear that others apparently chose to end their lives on the day I should have ended...

And I don't know yet the percentage of "giving up looking for The Future Bites full album" before July 9 - but it seems that it would be above 50%. Even if there's a second single around this date, I wouldn't be interested any more. If I had wanted to listen to this album : early days of summer while playing card games. Not January/February 2021 when people are stuck home with flu.

I have invoked good spirits yesterday, but they didn't answer. I have more enemies than friends. Did the good spirits put that in their pint and schnitz it before I could ask them?

Oh yes, every day is Appleday here.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-06-2020 11:00
What is this 4-CD set I received in the mail?
Is this a counterfeit one?
I don't clearly believe it is a real one.
I don't dare playing it on my set before July 10.
And if it's California Volume 2, From Venice Beach To Joshua Tree, then I'll close my eyes until then - it was part of the contest from last Appleday (June 12). There were 66% chances it would be this one that I would win - however, I wanted this one to be offered as a gift next month.

I hope sincerely it IS the one you wanted to win.....

I hope you save it in a safe place, that no one bothers it...
And you teach Excel NOT to scratch or touch it...
Yes cats can learn to do or not do things that you teach them, IF you possess infinite upon infinite patience.....do you?

and....

they say a "cassette" version (I know you LOVE cassettes more than CD's) but very rare! exists of that album above from Boris Santeff

and...unfortunately.....

Please, tell me about your suicidal thoughts.....if only to release them from your mind......
And
NEVER do that again... Promise?

last:

Since NOW I understand what Appleday is [oops I thought it was when we celebrate Steve Jobs's creation of the Apple computing company day ....but now I know better]

I wish you a happy Appleday , every day so you can enjoy them all year long!

P.S.......

Le hasard n'a pas encore bien fait les choses.

translates as best my horrible French does....roughly into:
Chance hasn't done it right yet

But the true meaning in French behind those words escapes me for now.....BUT I don't like things that are a Mystery! SO I'll keep looking to find out what it means!!!
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-06-2020 11:21
I know you LOVE cassettes more than CD's

Hey, I haven't said that at all, what a disbelief! I'm sure that California Volume 2 doesn't exist in that format - either the 4-CD set or the download versions.

I hope sincerely it IS the one you wanted to win

Wanted to win? No, that 4-CD set is the one I wanted to be offered as gift next month - my name got chosen randomly and there are 66% chances I won this one. ("Wanted to win" is too strong since the contest was about California... Disgraceful, shameful)

they say a "cassette" version but very rare! exists of that album above from Boris Santeff

Not interested by this one. Byron ("Bee") didn't even propose any album to me before he got arrested.

Please, tell me about your suicidal thoughts.....if only to release them from your mind......

That's not the case anymore since I did fail a so-called attempt on Appleday (June 14). Why did I put the hashtags #poison and #capitalpunishment on another post, not here?

There are too many disfunctionments in this system. And if there are neither gods nor lovers in this system, then I'll keep believing in singer-lyricists and invoking good spirits, so their words would cause the anchor or weakness to be thrown overboard.

I thought it was when we celebrate Steve Jobs's creation of the Apple computing company day

...Don't be sorry, Practice. You thought right. That's the reason why every day is Appleday.

Gonna pierce the veils, not talk to anyone, lay on a bed and have no biscuits until tonight. I feel schnitzed from every part to carry on working and playing this afternoon.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-06-2020 12:58
Thank you for reading what I write...not everyone does you know!

So sorry when I misinterpret what others say or write!

Hey, I haven't said that at all, what a disbelief!

See? Sorry about that.. Will try to remember....

and

Wanted to win? No

oh there I go again.....I read what you write...don't get it correctly though....

and

Not interested by this one. Byron ("Bee") didn't even propose any album to me before he got arrested.

oh well.....C'est la vie
[Used up all my brain energy for now trying to recall that one from my French lessons]

Well....

You thought right. That's the reason why every day is Appleday.

At least I got ONE thing right out of how many????

I keep trying....and so should you....

If you feel better lying on a bed, starving yourself from biscuits until later tonight...
If the biscuits you are thinking of are the French ones, they are full of cream and saturated fat and really are not healthy enough to snarf down a few at a sitting.....space them out throughout the day instead....

unless....
I'm wrong again about the biscuits.....
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 05-07-2020 18:31
Waking up with the names "Bono" and "Barnard" in mind, it hasn't changed much since mid-October. I guess I need a (somewhat) weekly dose of U2esque and Alphanian vocals and lyrics - no need to watch music videos, I've had a few eyefuls until last month. The month has begun and the deadline is close. July 9... I don't push anyone, not even force anyone, like I do most of the time, I let it happen.

Yes, my suicide attempt and the letter I wrote before were really fake. My parents almost believed it... Almost. But let's not talk about it anymore, shall we? I did win the 4-CD set California Volume 2, that was not a big surprise - except that I have to change my birthday gifts list.

We have apparently overcome Excel's flea suspicion : he has to continue that treatment. He seems to have tastes in cat food - the fish-based one is better than the other chicken-based.

Not going on holiday this year, it doesn't matter, I wasn't ready for suntan and bathing actually. I do count my dad's health problems, since he's had tachycardia at least once a year between 1998 and 2013, then again last year and last month. Strangely my coworker Jules is one of the few who asks me any news of my dad.

These days, if defeat still tastes like mint, small victories taste like crème brûlée. And I'm looking forward to getting a greater one before July 14 - not the "Wilson affair" that I'm more willing to give up after July 10.

Haven't had any pizza for... A month?

Nothing more to add, I'm just working more on this site. S'ya later.
convidado
convidado
SAIR SALVE salvando ...
Leia mais: